TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Lulu - I know that since we've been TTC - I have switched from Ibuprofen to Tylenol. I know that Vicodin contains Tylenol and Codeine - I am unsure how Codeine would affect you though.

Katikins - Last cycle I took Prometrium during the 2ww. This cycle I am doing Clomid and Prometrium for the Low Progesterone.

Hopeforfuture - Welcome! I hear ya! All my cousin got pregnant within 3 months for all their 5 babies. Must be nice!!!

MrsB - Your symptoms sound really promising!! When are you testing?

I am only CD8 and still have about a week til I OV. Hubby and I are going to BD every 36 hours and hope for the best. I am thinking of ditching OPK's this cycle. Which will be a 1st ever in the 10 cycles! But I want to be as stress free as I can be. I feel I need to just sit back and let the Clomid and Prometrium do their jobs and not worry about anything!

I'm not sure when I will test...AF is due around Friday, but I am away for the Easter weekend so I will probably wait until the Tuesday/Wed after Easter. TBH I got so fed up of seeing BFN's I haven't tested since Sept 2011!! Though that was partly because AF kept arriving before I had chance to test!

I tried the stress free thing but it didn't work for me, so used OPK's this cycle...but if you've tried the OPK route then a month of relaxing may do you the world of good :)

And, off the subject, but something that bugged me today...has anyone else noticed that soooo many people today seemed to think it was a funny April fools to update facebook and everywhere else to say they were pregnant...only for it to be April Fools?? Perhaps it's just me being overly sensitive at the moment but that really bugged me!

Welcome new girls!!! What have you ladies tried so far? Do you have any known issues?

Izzybella - congrats on your BFP!!!!

I don't know how I would survive without Ibuprofen. I would probably die. What about a pain killer like vicodin? Do you know if that affects ovulation? Yes, my cramps are that bad :(
Hi there! So far we've stopped eating processed food and limited our caffeine intake. I've been on pre-pregnancy vitamins and hubby's been good as well and taking some vitamin supplements. We don't know about internal problems (that would be a real kick in the teeth!) but hubby has erectile dysfunction and I am almost recovered from vaginismus. That makes things hard for us! We expected it to take a while for us to conceive, but weren't prepared for the disappontment we'd feel at finding AF had visited each month. Is anyone else suffering these issues?

Snowflakes- I am so glad to hear someone else has gone through this! It's difficult! I am currently only CD3 so way off O atm. We've got a holiday booked which has coincided nicely with O - fingers crossed the relaxation will do us good!

I'm not sure when I will test...AF is due around Friday, but I am away for the Easter weekend so I will probably wait until the Tuesday/Wed after Easter. TBH I got so fed up of seeing BFN's I haven't tested since Sept 2011!! Though that was partly because AF kept arriving before I had chance to test!

I tried the stress free thing but it didn't work for me, so used OPK's this cycle...but if you've tried the OPK route then a month of relaxing may do you the world of good :)

And, off the subject, but something that bugged me today...has anyone else noticed that soooo many people today seemed to think it was a funny April fools to update facebook and everywhere else to say they were pregnant...only for it to be April Fools?? Perhaps it's just me being overly sensitive at the moment but that really bugged me!

Agreed - there are some things you just shouldn't joke about, and pregnancy is one of them. Especially since you may not even know which of your friends has had a miscarriage or fertility issues. Even aside from that though, its just kind of a lame joke and not very creative.

Congrats Sombra!! I will update the thread now, hope you have a great pregnancy :dance:

Lulu - good luck in your tww, hope it goes quickly and you have a lovely bfp at the end!

Snowflakes - think we're on schedule again with our cycles, hopefully this is our month! I'm using the cbfm for the first time this month, hoping it will pinpoint ovulation clearly for me.

And hi to all the new girls, welcome to our group! :flower:

Snowflakes - Tylenol doesn't do much. I guess I will give it a try again though this cycle if AF does show. Also, just to let everyone know, my DH has bad allergies and takes Claritin a lot. His doctor said to stop taking it because it isn't good for TTC. So any hubby's out there that take allergy medicine...stop! lol.

Mrs. B - I don't know how you wait to test so long. I am already wanting to test! lol. I will at least try to wait until Thursday morning (11DPO). I don't know if I will make it that long hahaha.

Sandoval - I hope the CBFM works food for you! Let us know how it is. I was thinking about getting one.

Also, if I don't get my BFP this cycle, AF will show ON Easter. Where I will be at MIL's house with all of my family and DH's family. It would be hard to be happy. Ugh.

New ladies, welcome! :hi:

Sandoval - I'm very interested in knowing how you like using the CBFM. I thought about getting one, but wasn't sure. I hope it works well for you.

Mrs B - I wish I had your self control on waiting to test. I would be testing by Wed if I were you. :haha:

Lulu - Thanks for the Claritin tip. I knew that women were not supposed to take antihistamines when TTC, but never knew men shouldn't either. Will def communicate this to DH.

Aside from antihistimines, has anyone given up anything else on their TTC journey?

Congrats Izzybella!! H&H 9 months to you!!

I'm right there with you jessandaj...8th cycle (though 11th month as I started with silly long cycles after BC) and currently 9dpo ish... FX'd we'll both get our BFP's this month!! xx

I sure hope so :) I know this months gunna kill me if not cause my SIL just annoucemed she's pregnant with her 6th...her youngest is like 7 months her oldest is about to turn 5 and her husband makes 9 dollars a hour :wacko: I feel bad to say it but she should not be pregnant again !

Also, if I don't get my BFP this cycle, AF will show ON Easter. Where I will be at MIL's house with all of my family and DH's family. It would be hard to be happy. Ugh.

I know right...we're away at my parents house over Easter...hate having AF when I am away from home! :growlmad:

I sure hope so :) I know this months gunna kill me if not cause my SIL just annoucemed she's pregnant with her 6th...her youngest is like 7 months her oldest is about to turn 5 and her husband makes 9 dollars a hour :wacko: I feel bad to say it but she should not be pregnant again !

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of young kids in the house...it is so hard to see all these BFP announcements (although I do love to see bfp's on this forum, I know everyone wants it so much!), especially when it is people who already have loads of kids...or what really gets me is the people who get pregnant accidentally...and don't want kids!!! :nope:

Snowflakes - Tylenol doesn't do much. I guess I will give it a try again though this cycle if AF does show. Also, just to let everyone know, my DH has bad allergies and takes Claritin a lot. His doctor said to stop taking it because it isn't good for TTC. So any hubby's out there that take allergy medicine...stop! lol.

Mrs. B - I don't know how you wait to test so long. I am already wanting to test! lol. I will at least try to wait until Thursday morning (11DPO). I don't know if I will make it that long hahaha.

Sandoval - I hope the CBFM works food for you! Let us know how it is. I was thinking about getting one.

Lol, I am such an impatient person that even I am not sure how I have the patience to wait and test!! Problem is I was getting so upset at always seeing a BFN that I decided to leave it a bit longer (ie until I had actually missed my period rather than a few days before) and then month after month AF just kept arriving earlier and earlier!! :growlmad:

I'm probably going to my parents from Tuesday evening until the following Tuesday...and as I don't want to test at my parents, I think Tues (11dpo ish) might be too early for me. Maybe I am just scared to get another BFN...we really tried so hard this month (OPK's and Preseed and lotsa BD) :wacko:

Fx Mrs B! I really hope you get your bfp this month. :dust:

Yeah, I am tired of seeing the BFN's too. But I am also paranoid about being pregnant, but not knowing because I didn't test, and having a chemical or early m/c. It's like, if you knew you were pregnant, at least you can try to prevent a m/c. So that is why I tend to test a little early lol.

I kinda want to test early so I would know if AF was actually a chemical or early M/C...but I'm kinda scared (and I know how silly this sounds...) that the negative test gets me down and that brings on AF... lol.

Anyway...bit down atm...just got the tiniest (and i mean tiniest) bit of pink CM which, whilst I can hope it is implantation bleeding, every single month it turns out to be the start of spotting before AF. Seriously last month I had 3 days of spotting before AF suddenly decided to rear her ugly head. How mean is that...3 days! Anyway I'm a bit down now, felt so positive this month :(

Aw sorry Mrs. B :hugs:

I hope it isn't AF though and that it is IB this time! Fingers crossed!!

Yeah, I am tired of seeing the BFN's too. But I am also paranoid about being pregnant, but not knowing because I didn't test, and having a chemical or early m/c. It's like, if you knew you were pregnant, at least you can try to prevent a m/c. So that is why I tend to test a little early lol.

This is exactly how I feel. With my last pg, I didn't test until the day before AF was due, and I got a v. faint positive. I kept testing, and my lines kept getting darker, until the day before the m/c and the bleeding started, when they were hardly there at all. :cry: So, I'm going to start testing today, at 5dpo, because I want to catch any pregnancy as early as possible so that I can do everything possible to prevent another m/c.

:dust: Plus, they say if it's twins, your hcg doubles really fast, and a :bfp: at 6-7dpo is more possible. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->