TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Aww, sorry about your m/c :( I hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Wow 5DPO! LOL. But it is definitely better to test early then late! I am 8 DPO. I have never heard of anyone getting a BFP before 9DPO, so I think I will start testing then (tomorrow) or on 10DPO (Wednesday). I will probably cave and test tomorrow though lol.

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

11dpo bfn for me. wasnt really feeling any different no sore bbs or anything of that nature, thought I would test just incase... 4 days till af arrives.

devastated. on to another month..

how is everyone else doing??

Awww, I saw "bfp" and got excited... and then see it's a typo. :hugs: Sorry love. :hugs:

Awww, I saw "bfp" and got excited... and then see it's a typo. :hugs: Sorry love. :hugs:

Same here! I wwas excited at first too!

Sorry that you got a BFN :hugs:

newwifey - Maybe you are having a longer cycle this month and you O'd late. So it would be too early to test. I hope that is the case!

I sure hope so :) I know this months gunna kill me if not cause my SIL just annoucemed she's pregnant with her 6th...her youngest is like 7 months her oldest is about to turn 5 and her husband makes 9 dollars a hour :wacko: I feel bad to say it but she should not be pregnant again !

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of young kids in the house...it is so hard to see all these BFP announcements (although I do love to see bfp's on this forum, I know everyone wants it so much!), especially when it is people who already have loads of kids...or what really gets me is the people who get pregnant accidentally...and don't want kids!!! :nope:

She didn't want another one either she had just said her husband needs to get fixed and she will if she gets pregnant one more time and she is she's been saying shes done since ahead twins and now that's gunna be 2 baby's ago

MM are you hoping for twins? Or is it just likely because there are twins in your family?

Lots of :dust: to everyone who is testing soon! Let's get a few more december babies on the way!!!

11dpo bfn for me. wasnt really feeling any different no sore bbs or anything of that nature, thought I would test just incase... 4 days till af arrives.

Don't give up! I had pretty much no symptoms and didn't get BFP until 14 dpo.

Im not good either, also 11dpo and feeling a little more crampy and boobs were sore when I took my bra off ( typical af stuff) I'll keep my fingers crossed fr us though :hugs:

I'm out...spotting is getting worse...Af will be here by the end of the day/tomorrow :cry:

Onto my 12th month...which will take me past the year mark :(

:hugs: Mrs B, so sorry to hear that. Fx this cycle is your lucky one. :dust:

I haven't posted for a few days, but I saw there was a flurry of activity on here over the last few days and haven't been able to catch up!

Congrats, Sombra! You're giving me hope!

I'm so sorry, Mrs. B. :hugs:

:dust: to all you DPO gals!

I'm on CD 9, so BD-ing this week! Hoping the acupuncture, supplements, DHEA and having done the HSG will help this month!

Sorry Mrs. B :(

AFM - I had a dream last night that I got a BFP (not the first time) and of course I woke up this morning having to POAS. It was a BFN. But I am only 9DPO so it could be too early. I have been having a lot of cramping though, so AF should be here in the next couple of days....

Went and bought the hubby some vitamins for this month!! I feel like I need to do something new each month to help us get the bfp...like if I don't do anything different then why should this month be any different from the last! Irrational I know :)

FX's for you Lulu, 9dpo is early for testing, and they do say that cramping happens in early pregnancy too...so you're not out yet!

:dust: to everyone!

I also feel the need to try something different each month this cycle hubby was taking vitamins next cycle I'm gunna try smep if my husbands up to it and divacup

Thanks Mrs. B. Yeah, I know that cramping is a sign. But I am pretty much always cramping lol. That is why I never over analyze that sign. I will test again at 11DPO if AF doesn't show then. Thanks!

Mrs B - Sorry about AF. I hear ya. I have to do something different each month too! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Lulu - Chart is looking good! FX! I had a dream last cycle that I was holding a baby boy that was mine. He was bald. I hate when dreams mess with us like that! So not fair. That is my one and only baby/bfp dream so far.

Jess - Sounds like a good plan you got there!

Signora - Good luck - we are close in CD's. I am CD10 today! We started BDing yesterday even though I know I'm not close to OVing but I wanted to clear the pipes, kwim?

AFM, not much new. Just impatiently waiting to OV. So far no real side effects from the Clomid - I took my last pill yesterday so lets hope it does it's magic!! I just am bloated and feel like a heffer today!

We booked a flight to NYC/NJ to see my BFF and go to the city. We are going the week before what would be my due date. It will help to keep my mind off things and lack of a BFP by then. So that will be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->