TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Operation sounds as if you are entering your fertile time of the month. Fx'd that you catch that egg!

Snowflakes sorry about the cyst. You never know it may happen naturally this month for you.

Signora good luck with ivf. I hope it works for you and you get your sticky bean soon.

Operation - No, no history of cysts for me (my sister is another story - she had a huge one but I think it was a different kinda cyst). If you are on Clomid/Femara your RE should be fully monitoring you via bloods/ultrasounds. As cysts are quite common while on these drugs - just one of the yucky side effects. I am sure your RE will monitor you too - it is standard practice for most Dr's. Although you do read stories about girls just getting Clomid with 6 refills - that is not good and those girls pretty stupid to go along with it!!

Flou - How are things going with you?

Things are good snowflakes. Had cd21 blood test on monday and ive got to do another one next month. Waiting for 23rd Aug for my DH's SA.

AF is due a wk today. Maybe i will get my bfp and not need these tests! Fx'd!

I'm sorry about the cancellation and the cyst, Snowflakes. Nope, the cyst growing wouldn't be good at all! Well we'll both be trying naturally this cycle, so I'll be praying we both get those last minute miracle BFPs!

HopeForFuture, how are things going with the soy?

Operation, is your RE consult on Aug. 21? (Sorry, trying to post fast a work and you may have mentioned this already).

Thanks, Flou! Hope you'll get your BFP, too! Best of luck with your DH's SA!

As I mentioned, I had my day 3 appointment yesterday and then had to go do bloodwork in the afternoon (to check my hormone levels and also to check to see if I'm a carrier of a handful of genes before we proceeded with IVF) - 13 VIALS! I'm so glad that insurance covers it - it would have been $4000 otherwise - yikes! I joked to DH we could have gone back to Italy for a week for a second honeymoon for what came out of my arm!

Yeah. We go back on the 21st. Until then I'm just billing along. We are still trying naturally but I don't expect it to work.

Signora - I took it for the last day yesterday and thankfully the weird symptoms only happened on Tuesday. I will let you know if it made any difference around O, which should be between CD14-17 (CD8 today).

How is everyone? xx

I'm doing well. Trying to stay calm, cool and relaxed this cycle. So far I am doing quite well! Pretty proud of myself. I go for my 1st Acupuncture session tonight. I am so excited!

Hello ladies,
How are you ladies doing? well I finished my 4th round of clomiphene 50mg July and waiting to see if AF shows up, I have been cramping, but i think it was just gas bubbles(TMI) anyway no sign of her yet. I usually get her between 2 and 5th of each month.

I hope this is the month for you!

Snowflakes--It looks like we will be Femara buddies! yay! (Well, not really yay that you didn't get to take it this month.)

I finally O'd on CD 18. I have no idea why I've suddenly started O'ing on CD 18 instead of 15. It doesn't make any sense. Oh well, NOTHING about baby making seems to make sense when it comes to me.

Random question: I seem to get a spike in temp every cycle on CD 12. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Sorry, I've been bad at replying to threads recently.

Hopeforfuture - I'm taking Lamberts Soya Isoflavones 50mg but a lot of ladies in the UK take the Tesco 40mg Soya Isoflavones (I would but don't have a tesco nearby!). I took 100mg CD3-5 and 150mg CD6-7. This is my second cycle of trying them now :)

How's everyone doing?

Snowflakes - sorry about the cyst. Enjoy your acupuncture - let us know what you think to it and if you think it helps!

Hopeforfuture - don't be surprised if O is delayed by a few days...but you will likely feel O happening - Soy does seem to make it feel stronger which I hope is a good thing! I believe I ovulate regularly but usually around CD22-25. I hoped Soy would bring O forward - it actually delayed it by 2 days last cycle but I did feel O quite strongly (luckily it was as I fell asleep so I slept through it!!). How you getting on with symptoms - I haven't had many symptoms from Soy, though I had a stomach bug last month which I am a bit suspicious that it was really due to the Soy.

pnutsprincess and flou - I hope AF stays away!

OperationO - yay for O!!

Signora - wow that's a lot of vials! FX all the tests come back ok!

Just kind of going with the flow this month. I started taking one capsule of Fertilaid and I'm not doing any OPK's this month. Trying to keep it stress free and not worry about it. I was so excited last month when I had a lot of the signs, but I think it was excess hormones after the polyp removal. The app on my phone says AF is due the 23rd so we shall see.

Hey all 10 dpo and bfn on a dollar store test this am, hoping it was just too early as my temp is still going up

Myself and my DH went to see one of my closest friends y'day who is 6 month pg. She has been diagnosed as having gestational diabetes. So she is constantly having to check blood sugar and is due to have lots of scans to check the size of the baby. She had been having a bad day and all should could do was moan about being pg which upset me. She already has one son and got pg straight away both times. She doesn't know we are ttc and would be horrified to know she upset me. DH was lovely and held my hand through the whole thing. I was already feeling down before we met up with friends as i have had some brown watery discharge so i am thinking AF may show up early this month, im predicting Sunday. AF is normally early when i haven't been working. Im a private school teacher and i have noticed during school hols my cycle is about 29 days but during term time it can be anywhere between 31 - 33 days. Wierd, huh! Anyway hope everyone else is having a better time of it and hopefully you lovely ladies will get your bfps soon!

OH Flou - I can totally commiserate with you. My co-worker is 7 months PG (work doesn't know of my TTC). And all she does all day is say how horrible it is to be PG and that she hates it. I hear all about how uncomfortable she is - her back hurts, she has to pee all the time, baby is pushing on her ribs etc... Where I would die to just be PG - and I would do it with a smile on my face and not complain.

Luna - FX for a BFP and that it's just too early yet.

Cntry - I'm trying to be stress free as well.

Operation - I'll be starting Femara most likely at the end of the month.

Pnuts - Hope that AF stays away!

Mrs B. - Great news that you didn't get much side effects from the Soy.

I really enjoyed the Acupuncture. I really liked the girl and the treatments. So I will be following through. Will be going back next Saturday.

Mrs B - thanks for the info about soy! I always feel O happen but I'm hoping for a stronger O this cycle - I figure I have nothing to lose by trying something new as my current methods don't seem to be working...

No symptoms from the soy other than what I experienced on day 2 of taking it. I took the Tesco brand in 80mg a day over 4 days (you're supposed to have only a little dose if O is already good).

Flou - I'm also a teacher and have the same thing. I put the longer term-time cycles down to stress.

AFM, a friend broke down in tears in front of me today because she and her DH want to try for a baby. She's really worried she'll upset me if she gets PG first coz she knows we've been trying for a while now. I was surprised at my reaction. I told her I had developed closure on the feeling that I'm unlikely to ever be a mother (that's how I feel now), that she should not base her life choices around upsetting me and that it would upset me to know that she was holding back from what she wanted to avoid hurting me. 2 months ago I'd have cried my eyes out and been unable to feel that way. I'm so complacent and apathetic about TTC now. Is that a bad thing?!

Fingers crossed ladies for this cycle!!!

Flou - sorry hun, that's really hard. I really hope AF doesn't arrive!

Snowflakes - that sucks...I think when you actually have to ttc rather than falling pregnant easily it would just make you appreciate being PG more and mean you can tolerate the side effects better. That's how I think I would feel anyway! Glad you enjoyed acupuncture...I may have to give it a go one day.

Hope - I'm the same as you, normally feel O happening but it definitely made it feel stronger last cycle. I upped my mg this time - took 100mg all five days last cycle but this cycle upped it to 150mg for the last two days. A lot of the ladies do this...something about mimicking the way it would happen naturally (not really sure!! But thought it was worth a shot!)

I know I haven't been at this as long as a lot of you but I hope you can all keep positive. My sil just found out she is preg with her second ivf baby which reminds me that there is always hope and we will all get there one way or another :)

Hi girls, hope you are all well. I took a bit of a break from ttc and b&b so I've been trying to catch up with everyone's news. Dh and i have been looking into IVF and will probably go for the necessary fertility tests at the start of October after our holiday. In the meantime we will keep trying but completely stress-free... no opk's, no timed bd'ing, nothing! x

Hi girls,

It's been a little while since i've posted. Haven't really been thinking about TTC the past few weeks. I believe I'm entering the TWW..but did not really "try" this month. Waiting to see how DH's appointment w. the uro goes on Friday. I think he is a little nervous. Haha.

Snowflakes - Sorry to hear about your cyst. Just when you think you see the light..something crappy happens. Don't let it get you down though. On the brightside, glad you liked acupuncture. I thought of trying that...you will have to keep me posted on your visits.

Luna - Fx that you see two lines this month!

Flou - I understand how your feeling. I'm around a few preg girls right now, and all they do is complain complain complain. They really have no idea how lucky they are. At least we will be welcoming pregnancy with open arms when its our turn.

Hope & Mrs. B - What are the benefits of soy? What types of side affects can it cause?

Signora - Hope all your bloodwork shows good results. DH and I did our genetic testing recently and found out I was a carrier for SMA. DH came back clear, so we are thankful for that.

Wishing everyone a happy & stressfree TTC month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->