TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

This is cycle 9 for me. I think my ticker down below is messed up. We started trying in November. Polyp removal in May (had to take month off from trying) Last month was the first month trying after removal, BFN. I'm currently taking Fertilaid we'll see how that works. This month kind of taking the laid back approach I'm not using OPK's and not testing till I'm 2 weeks late.

Internets being poor at the moment so just wanted to take the chance to pop on and say good luck this month to everyone! And excellent news those of you who had appts and have plans of action :) I'm about to start Soy again this month and I will see how that goes :)

I went and made an appt with an Acupuncturist here. I go 8/3 after work and am excited! I really hope it helps me to get PG and to relax. She also specializes in fertility!

Cycle 11 for me... AF arrived on Friday.

On another note though ladies, you have got to try the Chocolate Hotel! It was AMAZING!!!

Mrs. B - what soy are you taking? I was thinking of trying it but heard some was good and some was bad for fertility- I don't want to be on the bad!!! :haha:

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted on BnB (just needed to take a bit of a break - but in the meantime, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary back in June (YAY!) and our 1st anniversary of TTC (BOO!)). I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing on all of my threads. It looks like some of us will be going the AC route soon. I just started cycle 17 (I usually have very short cycles - but for once, this past one was 27 days - woohoo!) and DH and I decided that we'll start our IVF cycle in September. We'll continue to try naturally until then.

Snowflakes, excited for your first acupuncture appointment! I've been doing it since March and it really is relaxing. And glad everything is moving along with your August IUI.

Katikins, glad everything seems to be moving along for you, too. Don't worry, we're in the IVF-makes-more-sense-than-IUI path, too. I hope your DH's appointment goes well, though!

Hope everyone else is doing well and hoping we get some more :bfp:s on this thread ASAP!

I got a recommendation for acupuncture recently. The guy specializes in women trying to get pregnant. Even if it doesn't help with a BFP, for those who have done it, will it help me relax and just feel better in general?

I got a recommendation for acupuncture recently. The guy specializes in women trying to get pregnant. Even if it doesn't help with a BFP, for those who have done it, will it help me relax and just feel better in general?

Hi Operation! I definitely recommend it! I haven't had a BFP yet, but it's extremely relaxing. Sometimes it's tough to keep my head clear, but I try to just send positive thoughts to my body in preparation for a baby, or think about things for which I'm grateful or that make me happy (my doc also said try counting backwards from 100, too).

Does anyone have any recommendations/heard of success stories with using Soy Isoflavones? I am trying them CD4-8 this cycle. xx

Hope for Future - There was a girl on another thread I belonged to that got her BFP on Soy. It's supposedly nature's clomid.

I'm doing ok. I went yesterday to get the RX's and some blood work for the start of my IUI process. My estrogen came back too high. So I had to go back this AM for an ultrasound to make sure I don't have any cysts. I am just waiting on the RE to call me and let me know if I am all good to go and can start the Femara tonight or if the cycle will be cancelled. I hate waiting. I am not patient.

Thanks Snowflakes :) I have heard there is around a 75%-77% chance of conceiving using it at the start of the cycle.

Does anyone know - if you take Soy and believe you are ovulating normally (which I do), can it bugger you up (e.g. can you produce too much oestrogen)? I figure if not, I have nothing to lose, but I don't want to upset my cycles with this...

I tried soy (I mean, what have I got to lose at this point.) It didn't do anything for me at all. My O may have moved forward to CD13 but my temps are weird so it's hard to tell.

Snowflakes--what all bloodwork did you have to have?

Estrogen Bloods.

Well, this cycle is cancelled. I have a cyst. So absolutely no meds for me. I get to try naturally! *sarcasm* Yiipppeeee!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Can you feel a cyst?

I have a random (rather gross question for you guys). For the past two days I have had copious amounts of watery CM in the middle of the day. Like, soak through my panties amounts. I've never had this before. Is it normal to have this before O? Has anyone else done this?

Arg, I'm sorry, Snowflake! What does your RE recommend for the cyst? I've had one on my right ovary every time I've gone in for CD 3 appointments (including today), but my doc's always kind of nonchalant about it.

HopeForFuture, I haven't tried soy, but good luck with it. Would your doctor or maybe a naturopath know?

OperationBbyO - is it right around your O-time? I never get CM, but I did EPO for a few months and I got a ton of it right around O. I'd take advantage!

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well. I had my CD 3 appointment and scheduled an appointment for next Tuesday for a mock IVF transfer. The nurse explained that everyone's uterus is different so this is so they can plot where to put the embryo. DH and I will also have a consult and have a ton of paperwork to fill out. And so it begins!

Operation - No, I don't feel it. I would get to BDing girl!

Signora - My RE doesn't want me to take the Femara because it can cause it to get bigger, which is not good!! So we can try naturally this cycle. Boo. Next cycle (hoping there won't be one!) I will have to do an estrogen blood test and ultrasound on CD3 to make sure it resolved itself.

Do you have a history of cysts? How would they know to check for this? Is it a standard thing? My RE didn't mention it to me, but we didn't get into the "plan" part yet. That's on August 21st.

Sorry about your news Snowflakes :hugs:

Operation - this happens to me often, before pre-fertile CM which is thicker. Certain food types increase my CM - carrots and grapefruit juice - have you been eating these things?

Signora - I figure I will keep on the Soy until I've done it for 4 days. It's only 4 days and I'm already on day 2. My boobs are so sore though! And I think I had a hot flush this afternoon! I am putting that down to the soy. We will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->