TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

I am so happy everyone is progressing though their journeys - hopefully we will see loads of big fat BFPs on this thread very soon!

Sandoval - really wishing you the best of luck with the IVF - would you mind updating us on how the meds and process make you feel?

Katikins - fingers crossed for the IUI xx

Countrygirl - its a bummer isn't it? I'm bricking it about the HSG - I can't believe it'll be in about 3 weeks if I don't get a BFP this cycle. Some answers would be nice - I figure there must be something wrong with me anyway by now, so answers would really help me come to terms with it all. Fingers still crossed though for good results for both of us!!!

Hope-- Yeah I'm hoping the SIS shows that my polyps didn't come back. That will be on the 15th. Then I'm out of town for work the 16th, 17th, and 19th for work. Then probably again sometime in November. My HSG should be somewhere after the 24th unless AF shows up early. I've seen on here that some people said it was painful. I made it through the SIS with the catheter line that kept crimping up so I'm sure I'll make it through this.

Countrygirl - I was told by my gyno that you get cramping like with AF during the procedure. It shouldn't be too bad...

I'm worried about the thing they use to keep you open. When I've had smears I don't get on with those- they really hurt me...

I was offered the choice of a lap though and the thought of an op is more scary.

When the day comes I know I'll be fine - just got nerves beforehand...

With the SIS I only had cramping during the procedure that was it. So hopefully it will be the same this time with both.

Hi ladies! I hope you're all doing well!!! :hugs:

Sandoval, good luck with IVF! You can do it - and if you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!!! Take it from me, IVF is not as scary as I thought it would be and I feel so much stronger having done it!!! Can't wait to hear about your journey!!!

Katikins, so excited that you did your IUI! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Operation, thrilled that Femara + Progesterone are working well for you!!!

Everyone else, stay strong and keep on believing!!!

So I just wanted to share some news of my own - our first IVF cycle worked and I got my :bfp: - actually several as I've tested on four FRERs and one CB digi - and just got my beta result back and it was 288, so I'm pregnant! DH and I are on :cloud9: and are planning on celebrating all this weekend and next week, as next Friday is my 31st birthday and it's the best present I could have ever asked for!

I'm praying for :bfp:s for all of you soon!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

that's great news signoral! congrats :)

:hugs: sugarpi, are you going to start on some new meds then?

Congrats signora!

Sounds like there seems to be lots going on at the mo. Good luck ladies, hope there's more bfps soon on this thread.

that's great news signoral! congrats :)

:hugs: sugarpi, are you going to start on some new meds then?

We are going to get a hsg done and then talk about metformin...so cant wait for af....we tested my glucose too...thankfully I don't have diabetes or sugar problems! I was worried.

Congratulations Signora!!! That's amazing news, you must be so happy. I'm not nervous about the ivf, in fact I'm just excited! My ER is planned for around 31st Oct depending on how I've responded to the injections. If I have any questions I will definitely be in touch

Hi ladies! I hope you're all doing well!!! :hugs:

Sandoval, good luck with IVF! You can do it - and if you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!!! Take it from me, IVF is not as scary as I thought it would be and I feel so much stronger having done it!!! Can't wait to hear about your journey!!!

Katikins, so excited that you did your IUI! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Operation, thrilled that Femara + Progesterone are working well for you!!!

Everyone else, stay strong and keep on believing!!!

So I just wanted to share some news of my own - our first IVF cycle worked and I got my :bfp: - actually several as I've tested on four FRERs and one CB digi - and just got my beta result back and it was 288, so I'm pregnant! DH and I are on :cloud9: and are planning on celebrating all this weekend and next week, as next Friday is my 31st birthday and it's the best present I could have ever asked for!

I'm praying for :bfp:s for all of you soon!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

What wonderful news SignoraL. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats signora!! I'm so happy for you. Wishing you a healthy 9 months ahead! Please stay in touch.

Good luck Sandoval, glad things are moving forward for you!

Congratulations Signora!! H&H 9 months to you!

Congrats Signora!!!!!

Sugarpi-- Do you have a date yet for your HSG?

Not yet...I have to start af yet...then I'm suppose to call them to set one up. Cant wait til af comes!!!

This is my first HSG. I'll have my second SIS on October 15th to make sure the polyps haven't returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->