TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Good luck I hope they are gone for good! :) lets hope we both get good news with the hsg!!

Ooh, can I be HSG buddies with you guys too?!

I'm in the same situation as you Sugarpi - I have to call when AF shows up to be booked in...

Yay!!! We've got the HSG 3 musketeers, LOL. Hope everything goes well for us :hugs:

Good luck with the HSGs, ladies! I have a friend IRL who got preggo naturally with her 2nd right after hers, so it can happen! Her tubes were a bit blocked and it flushed the blockage right out! It will hurt a tiny bit for a minute, but it's not horrible. Just take some Ibuprofen beforehand and relax a bit after. I came back to work after mine, but took it easy overall for the rest of the day. :hugs:

Good luck HSG ladies! I had this procedure a few months back and it was no big deal. Take your antibiotic with food, and 3 advil about an hour before the procedure. The entire procedure lasted about 2 minutes which included the insertion of the catheter. :dust:

Yay!!! We've got the HSG 3 musketeers, LOL. Hope everything goes well for us :hugs:

Good luck with the HSGs, ladies! I have a friend IRL who got preggo naturally with her 2nd right after hers, so it can happen! Her tubes were a bit blocked and it flushed the blockage right out! It will hurt a tiny bit for a minute, but it's not horrible. Just take some Ibuprofen beforehand and relax a bit after. I came back to work after mine, but took it easy overall for the rest of the day. :hugs:

Hope that happens! That would be awesome! I'm so excited to see a bfp!!

Ha ha! That is a great name Countrygirl!

ALL FOR BFP, AND BFP FOR ALL! xx

Hope-- That made me actually, LOL.
I'm taking the days off for both my SIS and HSG, but I have built up vacation time that I need to use before the end of the year. Is anyone temping anymore? My temps are all over the board and I take them the same time every morning.

No, never have temped. I'm not even OPKing anymore. Just going with my instincts and signs my body makes. Mittelschmerz started today, CM is turning into EWCM, which should become EWCM tomorrow or the day after. Judging by that I think O is very late this cycle. I'm on CD15 today and don't feel like I'm going to O for about 4 days. Looks like I might be having a 32 day cycle at least, which is not abnormal for me xx

Be prepared for post HSG leakage. Nobody prepared me for that. It's thick and gooey and rather gross!! Wear a pad or something. :)

I had no pain that day but cramped for like two days afterwards. Tylenol took care of it.

Is anyone in this thread from Atlanta or near Atlanta?

I haven't temped in a while. It stresses me out too much. I constantly worry about taking it at the same time and hate seeing the dreaded AF dip. O. A good note, had my progesterone tested today (CD 16) and its 10.6, which the nurse said was normal. I'm surprised they didn't check that sooner. One more week until test time......

cntrygrl--Have you heard of the CNY clinics or know anyone who has been there? The docs from up there came down and opened a clinic in Atlanta. IVF (including ICSI I think) is 6900 per cycle and it goes down for each subsequent cycle. I have friends in Atlanta that I can stay with so I won't have to pay for a hotel and it's drivable down/back in a day (though it would be a looooooong day).

I'm really thinking about moving on to IVF now that I know that option is so close by.

Ladies,

I am new to this site and looking for some friends in the same boat. It is very hard when you are trying to conceive for over a year with no success and no one to talk to about it. My husband and I just did our first IVF cycle we were successful but that success did not last long.

Any support or advise or knowing there are so many other people rowing the same boat I am helps greatly. Would love some new friends to talk to and to help through their struggles also.

Thanks Ladies!!

Operation-- I haven't heard of CNY, but I think a co-worker is may be going through them I will try to find out more info. They tried Albany IVF and weren't impressed with them, so they are trying a new clinic.

Welcome tarot! I'm sorry to hear your IVF success came to an end. Are you going to try another cycle or pursue other options? A quick background on me, I've been TTC over a year. Dh has borderline swimmers. We just did our first IUI and are waiting for results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->