TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Congrats dreaming! Wishing u a happy 9 mths!

Just reading everyone's posts about funding IVF. ladies in the USA, we are able to write off expenses related to fertility treatments. I'm not positive about specifics but consult your accountants if you have paid anything so far.

Just a quick update...I am scheduled for a beta test on Tuesday to see if the IUI worked. As of today I tested using a cheapie..and BFN. :nope: I'm guessing I'm 11 dpo, so I'm not too hopeful anymore. I feel the :witch: lurking as well. Mentally preparing for disappointment and will move forward with another IUI next cycle.

Grrr was on my phone and hit unsubscribe. That'll teach me for using babybump on my phone. I had the SIS today. No sign of the pokyps returning. Onto the HSG.

The part that I hate about all this TTC is that girls/women who have numerous kids naturally get all this type of government assistance and what not. Those of us not living off the system don't seem to get much help with anything. You would think there was some sort of assistance for IVF or not having to spend 20k or more to have a child.

Well said country girl! I'm glad your sis went well. Good luck with the HSG.

Af arrived full force today. As if disappointment wasn't enough, the cramps are just as bad! Anyway..I originally thought I'd do another IUI, but I thinking I may try IVF. Going to speak with the RE tomorrow and see what they say. I'm just getting so impatient.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

Kat I am sorry.

Cntrygirl - Definitely well said. There are foundations and organizations for everything else that help people with all kinds of other issues. After all of this time I can't believe there is not an infertility institute or something that can help shelter the cost of all of this stuff for women and maybe come up with better solutions of how to help us all through this. Not every RE is up on all of the supplements that can now be taken.

How is everyone doing?

I'm currently on my third day of 100mg of clomid and feel pretty good. They doubled my dose from last cycle..which sorta scares me considering I always ovulate without meds. During my cd 3 ultrasound they found a "simple" cyst..which they said was nothing. I sure hope so. Onto IUI 2 next week sometime.

Good luck with the next iui katikins, hopefully this will be the one. I started my self-injections tonight to stimulate follicle growth - IVF cycle 1 underway!! Hopefully my first and last! x

Good luck ladies! :)

Af was due for me yesterday or today but nothing yet. Bfn last night.

Hi everyone.... hope you're all doing okay...good luck with various appointments, treatments, tests, and all the beautiful TTC goodness!

I'm waiting for AF at the moment. Strong period pains on friday, and possible spotting although not sure. (I thought I saw a dot of pink in the toilet but it coudl have been my crazy imagination! :blush:)

BFN yesterday. Even though I got a BFN at what I thought was the day AF was due, I'm still hoping...

If I do get AF :)cry:) then this month I've got an HSG booked. If the results of that are fine, we'll be diagnosed with unexplained infertility and it's our choice whether or not to go for an IUI.

I never thought I'd get to 13 months TTC... sigh...

Ella - stay positive. Unfortunately this is a long road but luckily we have found people to help us through it all.

Good Morning Ladies :hugs:

*The SIS went well the polyps haven't returned. AF is due the 24, but no signs of her appearing. I think maybe the SIS threw it off a little.
*How are my HSG-keteers doing? Are we still all waiting to book our appointments?
*Katie--Good luck with your IUI
*Sand-- Safe and easy IVF transfer.
To all of us :dust:

Hi ladies I think i O'ed over the wkend. I had really bad o pain on saturday which became less y'day but can still feel it today. Didnt notice any ewcm just went clear and watery and today my cm has bits of white in it so i think o has past. Me and the dh bd thursday evening, and on saturday and sunday morning so given it our best shot. Now into the ttw.

Flou - Good luck for this month!

Sandoval - winging lots and lots of :dust: your way in the hope that this IVF cycle is successful for you xx

Ella - I really know how you feel - although oddly, I feel better now that I've passed the 12 month mark. I felt pressured for it to happen within the first 12 months from about month 9 TTC. Now that I'm about to start month 14 I feel oddly at ease and like I've come to terms with the whole situation.

Countrygirl - I'm good thanks. On CD29 and still waiting for :witch: but feel like she's gonna pay me a visit either today or tomorrow. Like you, I'm still waiting to book in my HSG.

How is everyone? xx

Everyone is so busy! Looks like there will be a lot of HSGs in the next week or two... if we need 'em.

I'm still waiting for AF. She's playing games with me and I refuse to test again (2 days since last BFN test). I thought she'd be due on Sunday based on follicle size at an ultrasound 3 weeks ago, but I guess I was wrong! At least when I don't test I can pretend I'm pregnant!! *blush*

Good luck - I want some bump buddies out of this group... :dust: to all

Cntry - I am glad the polyps. Hopefully you can get started soon if luck hasn't come your way.

Ella - hopefully it was too early and she will stay away.

Sandoval - hoping this cycle will work

Flou - good luck hoping the time was right for you
Hope - how are you doing

Cntry - I am glad the polyps. Hopefully you can get started soon if luck hasn't come your way.

Ella - hopefully it was too early and she will stay away.

Sandoval - hoping this cycle will work

Flou - good luck hoping the time was right for you
Hope - how are you doing

I am good thank you! In the same situation as Ella - I can feel :witch: is about to visit but no sign on CD30. Its annoying! The same thing happens to me every month - I start to believe I could actually be pregnant, and then AF shows up! I refuse to believe! I just wanna book in my HSG now. xx

AF is due today. Took a test BFN. I wish she would just get here!!!! I don't have any sore BB's which is extremely unnormal for me. Ugh I hate irregular cycles.

HopeForFuture - we really are in the same situation! Both day 30, both going for HSGs soon...no AF yet.. I keep posting just because I have nothing else to do except wait for her to arrive...

I had tummy pain today and the doc is worried I have appendicitis or an ectopic preg. neither of which I think I have - too soon after BFN to have a noticeable ectopic, and not sick enough for appendicitis! At first I thought it was AF pains but it's moving right... now directly over my right ovary. Maybe it's a cyst or something? Hmm..

cntrygrl - hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->