TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Good luck Flou! Yo hope you get an appointment quickly.

Ella, so sorry about this cycle. Enjoy some wine and relax. Someday all of this TTC stuff will be a blur.

Countrygirl, how late are you? Are you going to test again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've just taken two pregnancy tests... I'm PREGNANT!!!

Ladies... it does happen naturally after the 12 month mark

Lots and lots of luck to you all

You are wonderful people xxx

Congratulations hope. Have h & h 9 months! You give me hope that it may happen naturally for me too!

Wow hope how long were you TTC for again?? That's amazing hope it's a sticky bean.

Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!

xxx

Congrats, Hope!!! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Wow hope how long were you TTC for again?? That's amazing hope it's a sticky bean.

Amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!

xxx

I tried for 14 months Ella and I really didn't think it would ever happen for me. If you're ever feeling low, I hope this gives you some hope xx

How is stimming going, Sandoval? I've been thinking of you and hope it is going smoothly. When is your ER?

Thank you SignoraL, much appreciated! It has been totally fine, I have not been affected badly from the injections in any way and have been finding doing them no bother. I'm getting a little bloated now though. I have my second ultrasound on Monday to check growth of my follicles with ER planned for Wednesday eek! So excited for this week but the worries of it not working are definitely creeping in now..
How are you keeping? x

Congrats hope! So happy for you. Your story truly gives us all hope. 14 months behind you..a wonderful lifetime ahead. Lots of luck!

Congrats Hope!!!!!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months :)
Kati-- I am currently 5 days late with no symptoms one way or the other. If AF hasn't arrived by this Friday I may call the Dr. because I'm supposed to have the HSG as my next test.

Hope - Congrats

Sandoval - Good luck with your ER I hope everything works out

Cntry - have you retested yet?

I haven't retested I probably won't til Halloween or later.

Doctor is starting me on femera...instead of metformin...he thinks femera will help me :) so lets hope it does!!

Umm...5 days late? Please :test:

Congrats Hope!!!!!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months :)
Kati-- I am currently 5 days late with no symptoms one way or the other. If AF hasn't arrived by this Friday I may call the Dr. because I'm supposed to have the HSG as my next test.

I tested Saturday and it was a BFN so I'm holding off on testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->