TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Good luck katikins! :)

Cntrygrl I know you had the positive opk earlier but by your temps maybe you o'ed on cd34?

After having a longer (for me) cycle last month looks like I o'ed early this time around :)

Sandavol - How are things going?

Kat - Good Luck - keeping my fingers crossed for you

Flou - I am so glad you made it through. I am glad you gave yourself a minute to breath. Sometimes stepping away is the best thing to do.

Cntry - Keeping my fingers crossed that these are all good signs. Hopefully she will call you back tomorrow. Were you affected by the storm at all?

Just back from my transfer girls, we transferred 1 perfect blast and 1 almost at blast stage. The transfer was fine and over very quickly. Now comes the wait!!

Good luck Katikins, hope this is the one!
Cntry - Any news yet? x

Luna-- I guess it's possible, but I don't have long cycles like this.
Sand--No news yet. Dr. didn't call back.
Tarot-- Luckily we were not affected by the storm at all. It kind of circled around us.

Cntry - Glad you weren't affected by the storm. Hopefully they will get back to you soon so you can figure this all out.

Sandoval - Keeping my fingers crossed for you -

Hello to everyone! Can I join. Me n my husband have been on n off ttc for 5 yrs, basically ntnp due to circumstances, seriously ttc for almost 8 months. Hubby did SA today. Can we say awkward lol! My blood tests have come back normal. I have 4 children from previous, hubby none yet, but excellent stepfather. That's about it.

Glad the transfer went well Sandoval! When do you test?

Cntry - I don't think you OV'd til CD34 which would put you at 12dpo today... Just a thought...

Good luck to all!!

Hi snowflakes! Hope you are keeping well x
My test date is 15th November, not long! So nervous x

Just back from my transfer girls, we transferred 1 perfect blast and 1 almost at blast stage. The transfer was fine and over very quickly. Now comes the wait!!

Good luck Katikins, hope this is the one!
Cntry - Any news yet? x

Yay!!! We had the exact same thing!!! Good luck with the 2WW!!! Will be thinking of you and praying for your BFP!!!

Katikins, good luck!!! Praying for your BFP!!!

Cntry, hope you get some news soon and it's a BFP for you!!!

:hugs: to all!!!

Sandoval - we are all here to keep your spirits up and keep you thinking positive. I know it is nerve racking but you can do it. With all of the other stuff we go through this although this is the most anxious part it is really the easiest.

Cntry - Did you Dr. ever get back to you?

How is everyone else doing?

Tarot-- Dr. Hasn't gotten back to me yet. I called again today and left message. I've given up on trying to figure any of this out.

Cntry- that is crazy that the dr hasn't called you back yet. How are you feeling though?

My BB's are a little sore other than that I'm feeling great.

Hey Sandoval, I recommend putting together a little care package for yourself. Get some magazines and books and DVDs (only upbeat ones though) and some pampering items like nail polish or lotion or something. I did that and it really helped keep me occupied during my 2WW. Best of luck!!! Praying for your BFP!!! When is your OTD? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->