TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Thanks Signora! Dh has been great in that respect and has been buying me lots of little treats to keep my mind off things. My OTD is 15th Nov. Did you test before your OTD or did you wait it out? x

Cntry - Hopefully you will figure it out soon.

Sandavol - I am glad you husband has been great. That is so nice. You are doing progesterone injections or cream?

Good luck Sandoval! We are testing on the same day! Although, crazy me will be testing a bit earlier with Internet cheapies.

Country- cant believe AF still hasn't shown. I hope u get some answers soon.

Signora- so glad to hear things are going well.

AFM I'm doing my best enduring the tww...but already getting anxious to test. Beta is the 15th...so there is a ways to go. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks Signora! Dh has been great in that respect and has been buying me lots of little treats to keep my mind off things. My OTD is 15th Nov. Did you test before your OTD or did you wait it out? x

Good luck Sandoval! We are testing on the same day! Although, crazy me will be testing a bit earlier with Internet cheapies.

Country- cant believe AF still hasn't shown. I hope u get some answers soon.

Signora- so glad to hear things are going well.

AFM I'm doing my best enduring the tww...but already getting anxious to test. Beta is the 15th...so there is a ways to go. Hope everyone else is doing well.

You're welcome! I found that helped a lot. Your DH is so sweet! I tested two days before my OTD. I was planning on waiting, but I was feeling so many strong symptoms (which could have been the progesterone) and I came home one day and my boobs were so big and achy that DH convinced me to test. So we weren't really going stir-crazy on the OTD. So cool that you have a blast and morula, too! Keep thinking positive thoughts!!! :hugs:

So awesome that you and Katikins have the same test date!!! Praying for you both!!! And thank you, Katikins! :hugs:

Cntry, hope you get some answers soon!!! :hugs:

Kat - I didn't realize you were testng the 15th. We are here to support you also. Hoping bfp for you.

Ooh, good luck kat!! I think I'll test the day before to prepare myself in case it's bad news.
Tarot, I did the flare protocol so I'm not on progesterone, I had an ovidrel trigger shot then a follow up shot on the day of my transfer. It's a synthetic form of hcg. I asked about progesterone support but was told that due to being on that protocol I didn't need it. Hope they're right lol! Only bad thing about it is I'm worried if I test the shot may still be in my system and I could get a false positive.

Thanks for your support signora.

Cntry - thinking of you, hope you get some answers soon x

Sandavol - Try googling it. Someone from one of my other threads said the hcg is out of your system within like 5 days. I know my doctor did a beta 10 days post transfer and shared the results with me. I don't think they would have told me it was positive if it still could of been the hcg. My numbers had continued to climb from their until six weeks when it ended but I truly don't think after everything you go through with them that they would give you false hope.

Kat - how are you feeling?

Cntry - hope your dr finally called you back -

The nurse finally called me back. She said to wait it out and if need be they'll do a blood test. My HSG can't be scheduled til I get AF because it has to be performed between days 5-10. So here I am still waiting with sore BB's that I wish something would just go one way or the other!

Hi ladies after 19 months ttc we have finally got a bfp! I cant believe im pg it doesn't feel real. I've worked out due date and according to a pregnancy calculator our baby will be due on my 32nd birthday!

Cntry - did she say how long to wait it out. I am glad she finally got back to you though.

Flou - Congrats

cntry that is crazy that they won't just do a blood test so you can know for sure. Is it possible to go to a walk in clinic and get blood done?

OMG, Congratulations, Flou!!! So excited for you and your DH!!! Enjoy the next 9 months!!! :happydance:

Aw, great news Flou! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
You must be delighted, best of luck for your pregnancy xXx

That's awesome flou!!! :) happy and healthy 9 months!!! Did you have Ny symptoms?

My boobs were very sore, especially at night. I normally get sore boobs but this was worse. I also had more cm than usual. Lots of milky, watery cm. Ive had a few cramps on and off but nothing too bad. But the difference was more sore boobs than normal and increase cm. Just hoping now it sticks!

Thank you everyone on this thread who has given me advice. I hope you all get your bfps soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->