TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Good luck cntrygrl! Hoping the reason AF is staying away is due to a bfp!

Good luck sugar on the change of drugs fxd this will work for you.

AF arrived, but spotty and pink, can't wait to bleed properly and get the PMS out the way *roar*

Cntry - Anything new?

Sugar - Hopefully the new drugs will help.

How is everyone else holding up?

Nothing new so far AF still hasn't arrived. My temps are still up. I've given up on trying to figure it out.

Have you tested again cntrygrl? Have you ever had this before? Hope it's good news. How is everyone else?

I had my egg retrieval yesterday; it was absolutely fine. They retrieved 7 eggs, all mature and phoned this morning to advise 5 of them have successfully fertilised. Egg transfer will either be on Saturday or Monday however the embryologist said she wants to push for a 5 day transfer on Monday. Think the odds of success are better if the embryos can make it to 5 days. Nervous!

Cntry i have heard of people having an odd cycle after an hsg. I hope its your bfp, good that your temps are still up. Fxd!

I am on cd 28 my cycles are normally betwen 31 and 33 days so i will be testing in the next few days if AF stays away. Tomorrow I am going to see my friends new baby which is 2 weeks old. Not really sure how i feel about it. She has 2 kids and managed to get pg straight away and here i am 19 months ttc and not one! I am really happy for her and want to share her joy however i just want one of my own!

Good luck sandoval with the embryo transfer so excited for you!

Cntry - keep us updated hopefully everything is good.

Sandoval - Good luck with the transfer hopefully everything will go smoothly and it will work.

Flou - hopefully this will be your month. I know how emotional it is but hang in there it is ok that your emotions are mixed that you want to celebrate with her and be happy for your friend and can't. People that don't have a hard time conceiving don't understand how it gets for us because the one thing we want in this world is so hard to get. Allow yourself to be upset I have learned I get through it faster if I allow myself to be upset and not pretend to be brave.

Just have to say Tarot that your words of support and encouragement are inspiring. So many times I've noticed you are there to offer great advice to some of us who are finding it difficult at times. Sometimes all it takes is for someone to help you look at the situation in a different way, which you always manage to do. Thanks xx

Sandoval - Thank you. I try and stay positive through everything and learn through all of my journeys in life and hopefully in that I can help someone else. That is truly all I want to due in life is be able to help someone else.
My husband and I have been trying for over three years now and through this all I have learned a lot about myself and our relationship and my limitations. I used to live my life to make everyone else happy but now I do more what I need to do for me and if they don't like it I have distanced myself from those people. It has actually worked out a lot better than I thought because my relationships with friends and family have gotten stronger when I just straight up tell them I can't do. My sister gets a little touchy but she is one of those types that the world must revolve around her but she eventually get over it.

What a great way to be. And you definitely are helping other people Tarot x

Sandoval-- Good Luck with the egg transfer. There's some sticky beans in there :)
Flou-- I haven't been able to have the HSG yet due to AF not arriving. I did have the SIS to make sure the polyps hadn't returned.
Tarot-- I agree with Sandoval you are such sweetheart and always keeping up to date. I tested yesterday morning and it was another BFN. I'm waiting it out til the end of next week then I will contact the Dr.

Cntry - I am sorry - Hopefully the doctor will be able to figure out what is going on and you can have your HSG and move forward. Waiting just sucks.

wow I'm a little late but congrats hope! :happydance:

good luck with your transfer sandoval, I just know you'll be announcing your bfp very soon :)

:hugs: to everyone else

afm I visited my Dr at the start of this cycle, she ordered a bunch of blood work for me and wants to see hubby to send him for an SA. Unfortunately I couldn't get an appointment until cd 4 so I can only get my cd 21 and general blood done this month. Also we will likely be on vacation on my next cd 3 so that will have to wait until December. I've made hubby an appointment to get his req form after we get back from vacation near the end of November. My Dr said if everything is fine with us she will send me for an HSG but because of the delay that won't happen until at least January, and then it's off to the RE.

Oh well at least we're making progress.

Luna - progress is good and who knows maybe AF will decide to cooperate with you and fall on the right day for things to happen before hand. Try and keep your head up I am sure before you know it everything will be underway.

Let's see currently 9 days late. Blech the boobs are a lil sore and having a bit of a time going #2. Which is never an issue for me. (TMI I know) Calling the dr. next week after traveling for work is over with.

How are my HSGketeers doing?

Sounds positive cntry hoping you get your bfp. A friend of mine didn't get a positive test until she was 8 wks pg!

Thanks tarot for your lovely words they did help. I managed to have a cuddle of my friends baby and not feel too bad about it. The hardest thing was her mum was there saying how i was a natural and it will be my time soon. At one point i excused myself to the bathroom took a few deep breaths and felt better. But i am happy that i managed to get through the whole thing without wanting to just burst into tears!

:hugs: Flou it's definitely hard but I'm glad you were able to enjoy the time and make it through it.

Hey ladies,

Flou - I completely understand where your coming from. Every time I visit my friends with babies I just can't help being a little sad. You definitely did a great job handling that situation.

Country- 9 days late is a lot. How are your temps? It's still possible to be pregnant even though u haven't seen a BFP. Def give your Dr. A call.

Sandoval - great news about your egg retrieval. I hope all goes well with the transfer! How many would you put back?

Luna - sounds like your headed in the right direction. Hope all goes well with the testing.

Tarot - when do you return to the doctors?

AFM, I had my second IUI on Thursday. DH's count was 207m! They like it over 10. We also bd'd that night as well. Ahh..now for the tww. Hope all is well with everyone else.

Kati-- My temps are still high. My BB's are getting more sore daily and sensitive nipples. I called the dr. on Friday and had to leave a msg with the nurses. I didn't get a return phone call yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->