TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Sandoval - I am glad you decided to wait it out. Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow.

Cntry - Glad you were able to get the test scheduled. Hopefully it will give you some answers and a better direction. Just make sure you have some advil in the house.

Sandoval - I am actually feeling better today. I went for a second opinion yesterday and the new doctor isn't ready to give up on my eggs yet. He thinks we may need to take a step back and try one or two things yet before giving up. It made me very happy to hear that. The only thing that sucks is he is in the middle of changing practices which I knew about one of the reasons I went to see him is that he is joining the practice I was looking in to so I won't be able to get started until January but at least there is hope. Now the fun part to come getting a copy of my medical records from this doctor. I am dreading that.

Tarot--Is there any way you can have your new doctor call and get them. Most of the time they're much nicer when it's another dr.'s office asking for them.

Hi Everyone,

Country - Lots of luck with your HSG. Its not bad at all, and hopefully it will clear the way for a BFP. Make sure you take some advil and bring a pad.

Sandoval - Best wishes tomorrow. Its your greatest chance yet, so be positive. :)

Tarot - Glad to hear your appointment went well. Your doctor sounds great, and willing to try various things before giving up. Fight for those medical records. I work in healthcare so I know how "tight" things can be.

AFM, I didnt test this morning either. I tested a few days ago (prob 10dpo) and it was a BFN. Tomorrow I go for my blood test...and have to say im not feeling very positive about it. So far AF hasn't shown up, but I feel her lurking. Been slightly crampy the last few days. Besides that, getting ready to move into our new house is keeping me busy! That date is set for Dec 14th. Very hectic time of year but im excited. Maybe the rule new house new baby will apply to me....

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Tarot, that's great that the doctor thinks you shouldn't give up on using your own eggs yet. If there's a chance you should definitely go for it, at least then you know you tried everything before moving on x

Best of luck, Sandoval and Katikins!!! Praying for you both!!!

FXed for both of you Sand & Kati.
Signora-- How are you feeling. That's a lovely lil prune you have there :haha:
Tarot-- Sometimes switching Dr's is the best thing a new set of eyes to look at things.

Congrats Sandoval, that's amazing news!!! H&H 9 months to you! xx

Sandavol - I am so happy for you. Congrats.

Kat - Good Luck with your test now - I am so exciting for you about the move. It is hectic and stressful but to be in your new home will make you feel amazing.

Cntry - I can have the drs office get them but the problem is that my new doctor is switching practices. I knew this before I went to see him which is one of the reasons why I wanted to see him. He is joining the practice I wanted to go to but it was much easier to get a consult with him at the old practice because the old practice was trying to steer new patients away from him knowing he was leaving. So if I get them myself I will have them and it will be an easier transfer. I am honestly going to tell them there is a clinic in Albany and Syracuse that does IVF for a reasonable rate and I would like to go and speak with them before I move onto a donor egg IVF. To do the IVF at that clinic it is about $6,000 if I had to pay for the donor egg IVF it is about $35,000 so I want to save my insurance IVF if I need the donor eggs. So I am only stretching the truth a little.

Can't believe I'm typing this, but it worked!! :bfp:!! I'm so emotional! x

:happydance: :brat: :dance: :drunk: (with water) :fool: :wohoo: :loopy:

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

This goes a short way to show how absolutely delighted I am for you Sandoval, I know this has been a tough ride and I am so delighted it only took one turn for you. :cry: of joy

Thanks so much girls, it's been amazing to have the support from you all on what has been a long and emotional journey! I hope every one of you has your bfp soon, you all more than deserve it. I'll be keeping up to date with all your goings on xx

Sandavol - you will also need to keep us updated on your progress. I am so glad it worked for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->