TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Hope everything went well today!

Ella-- I know how you feel AF was 20 days late this past cycle. Luckily I could just call in when I did get it. I'm booked in for tomorrow @ 11am. I will let you know how it goes and how I'm feeling afterwards.

Everything went pretty well. There are no blockages and the doctor said everything looked great. I will start clomid next cycle. I was pretty crampy for 20-30 minutes after the procedure, but after that I was fine. I have 1 dose of antibiotics to take. Thank You ladies for all your concerns and best wishes :hugs: How is everyone else doing?

Cntry - I am glad everything went well and you are feeling ok. Hopefully the clomid will do the trick.

Glad to hear the HSG wasn't too bad cntry!

I have one booked for end of next week. I think it will be the right time. I told the hospital what happened with the last one and they said if it comes out wrong they'll try and fit me in when I need it anyway. I hope they can!

I'm a bit scared that they'll find something bad.

I was scared of that too Ella, but the radiologist even said that's one of the fastest I've seen. I was glad nothing is wrong, but leaves me not having any answers as to why it's not happening.

Glad the hsg went well...I was scared before mine as well...it wasn't to bad...just the speculum like they do during yearlys :/ and then when they shot the dye through...but not to bad...someone said that theirs was hell and horrible...and so when I went in I was like freaking out... :) so good luck to the ladies that are scheduled for their hsgs! :)

Hi ladies, it looks as if i am back here again. At 6 weeks i miscarried. Dont think i am ready to ttc yet but i hope i will be soon. It just feels as if someone really has it in for me. 19 months ttc and then to miscarry at 6 weeks! And to add to it whilst i was off work a colleague of mine announced she is pg! Not sure how to cope with this.

Hi ladies, it looks as if i am back here again. At 6 weeks i miscarried. Dont think i am ready to ttc yet but i hope i will be soon. It just feels as if someone really has it in for me. 19 months ttc and then to miscarry at 6 weeks! And to add to it whilst i was off work a colleague of mine announced she is pg! Not sure how to cope with this.

Oh Flou I'm so sorry, that is just so awful :hugs::hugs:

Flou, I am so sorry. Praying for you, hon! :hugs:

Katikins, I'm sorry this one didn't work. When is your next IUI? :hugs:

Cntrygrl, glad the HSG went smoothly and hope Clomid is going well!

:hugs: to everyone!!!

Unfortunately I will not be having another IUI until I am seen by the hematologist (appt is Dec14th). My PCP decided to order special blood work due to my infertility and it showed I have lupus anticoagulant, a blood clotting disorder. This is likely the reason I haven't gotten pregnant. I started baby aspirin and am praying this helps the bean stick. It is likely ill need heparin injections if I become pregnant. All crazy news, but at least I'm getting to the bottom of it all.

Oh Flou, I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

If it is any consolation, at least you know that you can achieve a BFP and that it WILL happen for you xxx

Unfortunately I will not be having another IUI until I am seen by the hematologist (appt is Dec14th). My PCP decided to order special blood work due to my infertility and it showed I have lupus anticoagulant, a blood clotting disorder. This is likely the reason I haven't gotten pregnant. I started baby aspirin and am praying this helps the bean stick. It is likely ill need heparin injections if I become pregnant. All crazy news, but at least I'm getting to the bottom of it all.

Good luck with this new protocol. I am on baby aspirin and my RE has had me on the blood thinner Lovenox since I started stimming back in September because I have anti-thyroid antibodies in my bloodstream that attack my thyroid. I should be ending those injections this week. I'm not sure how Heparin will feel, but Lovenox hurts going in, so I always ice beforehand and concentrate on photos of my family or from our wedding or a vacation while DH administers the injection. I will admit that it sucks, but it's worth it to conceive and carry a healthy baby. Best of luck!!! I will be praying for you!!! :hugs:

Flou - I am so very sorry about your loss. Take care of yourself. Many hugs. I know there aren't words to express how you feel. xoxo

Flou - I am so sorry. I do know how hard it is because the same thing happened with me. I found a lot of comfort in this site and in the ladies on the threads I am on. Let yourself feel how you need to feel. That is the best advise I have for you.

Cntry - How is the clomid going?

Kat - How is the house going? The 14th seems so far away but I am sure it will be here before we know it.

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->