TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATS, SANDOVAL!!! So happy for you and your DH!!! A happy and healthy 9 months to you, Mama!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::bunny::holly:

FXed for both of you Sand & Kati.
Signora-- How are you feeling. That's a lovely lil prune you have there :haha:
Tarot-- Sometimes switching Dr's is the best thing a new set of eyes to look at things.

Thank you, cntrygrl! Feeling tired, but really good! How are you? I'm excited for you to move forward with your HSG! Make sure to take Ibuprofen before and wear a maxi pad after. It's so quick and I didn't think it hurt much! Good luck! :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I got some interesting news today. My RE called to tell me that my beta test was positive, however the results were so low, that it will likely be a chemical. I am going back on monday to repeat the test.

Also today, my PCP called to review bloodwork that I recently had. Apparently I have a coagulant disorder (potential for blood clots) and need to be referred to a hematologist. While I have never had a blood clot or suspected one of any sort, my brother had a very serious one back when he was 16. This new found issue may be the cause of my infertility. Especially seeing that I am probably having a chemical right now. I have always been very healthy, so this is taking me by surprise. I'm a little frightend as to what happens next. Hoping that a low dose of aspirin is all I'll need. Will keep you posted.

Kat - my doctor put my on a low dose asprin right away. I had generally been healthly also when my MTHFR came back that I had a clotting disorder. I mean it could explain my heart problems and strokes ran on my mom's side of the family. The one thing the doctor actually told me was with me going for blood so often with the monitoring was to make sure they didn't always take it from the same place. To make sure they kept switching arms. Keep us posted.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Sandoval!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! As the founder of this thread I know you were waiting a long time for this moment. Enjoy every minute! xxx

I bet hubby is elated??!!

Kati - fingers crossed for you. At least the docs have discovered something which may be the cause. They can fix lots of things these days xx

CONGRATS SANDOVAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of babies happening this month :hugs:

FXed for both of you Sand & Kati.
Signora-- How are you feeling. That's a lovely lil prune you have there :haha:
Tarot-- Sometimes switching Dr's is the best thing a new set of eyes to look at things.

Thank you, cntrygrl! Feeling tired, but really good! How are you? I'm excited for you to move forward with your HSG! Make sure to take Ibuprofen before and wear a maxi pad after. It's so quick and I didn't think it hurt much! Good luck! :hugs:

I'm doing great this is actually one of the easiest AF's I've had. Looking forward to Tuesday hoping that everything is cleared and I can start clomid.

Cntry - hoping Tuesday goes well. Hopefully you will be able to start the clomid and on your way.

Kat - how are you feeling?

I'm feeling great. All week I had cramps..but today nothing. My bbs are a bit sore but that's it. I can't wait to figure out what is going on. Monday I go back for another beta. Also, made the appt with the hematologist. Unfortunately I have to wait until dec 14th. For now I'm taking a baby aspirin daily.

Country - hope you do we'll with the Clomid. I've done two cycles and so far side effects aren't too bad. Just those damn hot flashes...haha.

Kat - the hot flashes were bad with the lupron I was on. That was crazy. Hopefully your body will do what it needs to do and everything will be ok. Keeping my fingers crossed for Monday and see what your numbers are.

Congratulations Sandoval thats great news. H & h 9 months!

AF showed her face. Bummer....that's about all I can say at this point. On to round three. Hopefully this aspirin will do the trick!

Congrats Sandoval!

Sorry katikins...

Didn't have time to read all the posts but hope everyone is okay.

AFM - about 7 dpo and I have AF cramps already. I get these every month. Grr. I couldn't book my HSG last month but I've got it booked for this month I hope AF comes when it's meant to so I can get the HSG over and done with.

Kat - I am sorry she showed up. Hopefully the move into the house is going smoothly. What is your next plan?

Ella - Hopefully things will full right so you can have your HSG.

Ella-- I know how you feel AF was 20 days late this past cycle. Luckily I could just call in when I did get it. I'm booked in for tomorrow @ 11am. I will let you know how it goes and how I'm feeling afterwards.

Ella-- I know how you feel AF was 20 days late this past cycle. Luckily I could just call in when I did get it. I'm booked in for tomorrow @ 11am. I will let you know how it goes and how I'm feeling afterwards.

best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->