Ttc for yr looking for buddies

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Well i am a lucky person to buddy with. About 98 percent if my buddies have got pg lol several in the time i have been trying have even had their babies.

I already have a son. I have been trying for about 18 months give or take. I have 2 cps. I take red clover. I took it to conceive my son who is 3 and took it when i was pg last 2 times.

Hubby is getting fed up of trying i think he only has another yr left in him he is 42 and doesnt want a newborn when he is 45. He hasnt been mean but he just wants life to start slowing down. Where as im 37 and a little crazy and love babies. So im just hoping something happens soon.

Anyway would be nice to buddy up think we all need virtual hugs sometimes its not an easy journey

Anyway im not due to o for.another week. Debating using soft cups. I actually had one in but qasnt brave ebough to let go lol. I buddied with someone and she got pg first time using one

hi :) i know the feeling!!
ive been ttc for almost a year, not quite as long as you but still a while.
i have a dd who turned one a few weeks ago and i pretty much started ttc number 2 not long after her being born.
i have endo and its only going to get worse i think, so hoping to have my another baby sooner rather than later!

im not near you cycle wise, using cbfm and it said my cycle was suppose to be short this time and af was due last weekend. but my 'normal cycle' means im due this weekend so just sat waiting for af as im only getting bfn :(

Well its still early fingers xd for you. For my son i was 2 weeks late before i got a bfp lol likes to keep me on my toes. Well when we stared trying aidan was ok and hadnt hit terrible 2s but it arrived late at 3 and oh my god so at least he might be out of that when a baby arrives lol just ordered a book by zeta west and its how to eat your way to better fertiity so as long as its not all fancy pants stuff should be ok dont mind cooking.

Hi. I'll be starting back with TTC here soon. Good luck to you ladies.

how is everyone? is anyone in the tww? had to pos opks but not been temping this cycle, ds has been poorly so been up during the night most nights this cycle so it would not have been accurate.... seriously not missed bbt lol so currently 1dpo

I'd like to join you guys. All my ttc #2 buddies have had their babies. But here I am still ttc. We stopped preventing 2 years ago next month and got serious about 18 months ago. Since Feb I have had 2 chemicals and 3 failed fertility meds cycles. So just really feeling discouraged. Ds was conceived on our first round of clomid so figured that it would be similar this time too.

I'm currently on my second round of femara. Last cycle I o'd on cd 22. I'm currently cd 10 so expecting a bit of a wait still.

Hey I'd like to join. I'm just shy of a year but I'm already on my 14th cycle and the one year mark is just around the corner.

We are still TTC #1 and we haven't had a single pregnancy this past year. We also successfully used the withdrawal method for 3 years prior to ttc.

We are still getting testing done and so far everything is normal. DH had a fantastic SA (there's about a billion swimmers in there every cycle) my hormones all came back normal, ovaries showed no cysts. Lining might be on the thin side (only 5 mm on CD 15) so started acupuncture for that. I will have an HSG done on Wednesday and I'm pretty nervous about it. Even though I have no reason to believe that there are any blockages.

Looks like you are in your TWW sunshine. Very exciting :) I'm only CD 3 so I have a bit of a wait ahead if me

Hi ladies mind if I join? I had a loss at 15 weeks in Aug. Cycle is still messed up so I've been taking opk to see if and when I o :wacko: what is red clover?

Can I also join? Been ttc for a year now and currently on my third cycle of Clomid. The closest I have gotten this whole time is a once off false positive,so not even a chemical. I am 11dpo today and got bfn with early tests so will only test again on Thursday if AF doesn't show her face (if I can keep myself away from testing tomorrow at 12dpo). DH only gets tested if we don't fall pregnant after 6 months on the Clomid.

Aphy I hope clomid does the trick for you! Maybe after 3 cycles they will up the dose? I was reading that if something hasn't worked after 3 cycles it's time to switch things up.

I'll keep my FX for you for Thursday!!

Aphy I hope clomid does the trick for you! Maybe after 3 cycles they will up the dose? I was reading that if something hasn't worked after 3 cycles it's time to switch things up.

I'll keep my FX for you for Thursday!!

Thanks Belle but I doubt they will up the dose since the 50mg is making me O. My pre-AF spotting has started so I guess it's another failed month 😢 The witch should be here in the next 3 or 4 days

Oh Aphy I'm sorry to hear that :( spotting always means AF for me as well. Well I'm hoping this next cycle will be the lucky one for you!

Still praying so sorry for your loss hugs. Hope u get a bfp soon

Aphy sorry to hear that but i hope its implantaion spotting. I had it last year when i had a cp and it was exactly like my pre af spotting so still got my fingers xd for you.

How are you belle?

Sorry not been on for ages had flu. Ironically having a flu jab next week typical me lol im only on paracetamol with being in the tww and vicks so i feel awful. No idea where i am in my cycle havnt even logged on to ff for ages. Tested yesterday thought i could see a line. Did the typical put it in light put it in a shadow take a photo turn it pink lol. I drive myself nuts. Took pic today and there was a slight line and i watched it develop and it is a bit more visable. Maybe its indent as i cant see a colour but with it gradually getting darker makes me wonder. Didnt use first morning wee as i felt like poo so i might leave it a day or 2 and re try if there is a lil bean in there it should be more visable by then. I have had 2 cps so i sort of would rather not know. I dont know why i test early its a bit like torturing yourself lol. Anyway what do you guys think

Attachments

• 20161016_124912.jpg
    20161016_124912.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
I can see the line sunshine! Totally get the self torture. I think waiting a few days is a good idea

Didnt wait and going nuts one first thig looked the same did one an hr later and bfn but no suprise as i had a coffee. 2 days left will see if af arrives

Can I join too? We are at the 12 month mark next month. I had a MC at 5 weeks in July and started Clomid but no response to 50mg. I have PCOS and ovulate irregularly. DH's SA came back find. I'm currently on Provera and will start 100mg of Clomid on CD3-7.

Good luck to you all!

Hey girls can I join 6 months since I got my implant out I've 2 girls 5 and 3. Ttc number 3 kinda hoping for a boy lol nothing yet and I'm scared as it never took this long before but I'm very irregular today's day 50 I've nver had any tests or anything as I've always been like this but now I'm getting older I'm worried I'm 27 x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you sunshine!!!

I have high hopes for you 100mg clomid cycle Sarah!!

Well, CD 11 here, ewcm continues, I'm thinking I'll probably get my + OPK today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->