Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Thanks Krissie and praying. I feel kinda bummed about it all. I keep trying to tell myself that "unexplained" is actually a good thing because it means I still have a decent chance on my own. Its just hard when you are on your 14th cycle... and counting. UGH.

Well, I'm definitely in the TWW now. But luckily have a lot to distract me from symptoms spotting as we are moving in a couple weeks, so I've been busy packing!

Belle thats why i take red clover blossom for unexplained infertility i took it to conceive my son and instead of aiting have took it 2 seperate times and conceived bt lost twice. I spoke to a herbalist and she recommended it to me. Just thought you might want to ask someone about it.

Krissie hope you get a temp increase soon what would be your dpo?

Well af arrived and to make it worse after recovering for flu i have just had my flu shot so hope i dont get ill again lol. I really want to try soft cups i bought some 2 cycles ago and then i read someone got them stuck up there and had to get it removed lol that would be my luck. Apparently it can help. My bmi has just got to normal and i have abiut 10lb to go and i will be happy so hoping he weightloss and yoga will help this cycle.

Whats everyones dpo? Good luck everyone

I'm sorry about af arriving ms sunshine. :hugs: I've used softcups, my only issue is my fingers are a bit short so had a hard time trying to grab it but got it out in the end.

I am not sure yet. I'm thinking o might be today if it happens. Just waiting on ff to show a shift or not.

Hi ladies has anyone ever gotten pos or close to pos opks while in the tww?

I'm 12dpo today. And I took one yesterday to use as a marker for my IC hpt and it was positive. Took another today out of curiosity and it's still positive??

Well take a HPT. Either you are pregnant or you didn't ovulate during the first surge

I agree with Belle.

And I'm a perfect example.. I had a positive opk cd 10 and 16. And now on cd 24 another positive opk. I haven't o'd yet so hoping this time I actually o. This has been a very frustrating cycle for sure.

The one I took this morning with the opk I couldn't get a pic of. But this one is pretty clear!!

Attachments

• 20161023_140054_opt.jpg
    20161023_140054_opt.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1
Ha, just saw you are 12 dpo. Your test looks exactly like mine at 11 dpo in the evening with my ds.

I'm either 11 or 12 dpo 11 based on darkest opk, 12 based on O pains....gonna take another tonight fx!

Fx for you! That test looks awesome so I'm so excited to see your next one.

Anyone had like a burning feeling during o at your ovary? It felt so weird and lasted about a half an hour.

Can't say I have ever felt anything like that! But I don't tend to get pains at O.

Thanks Belle. I usually get some pain/sensitivity but nothing like that.

I'm hoping it's a good sign for you and just a sign of a strong O. Was the pain severe?? Wondering if it could have been caused by something else

No, just uncomfortable. I'm really hoping it meant this is really o. I've had 3 really strong opks today.

Well all those positive OPKs do sound promising! Have you had any other signs to confirm O? Time to get busy either way! lol Have fun!

I've had a ton of ewcm and increased sex drive so I definitely feel like those are great signs. My last positive opk on cd 16 I had a bit of ewcm but not like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->