Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Welcome Sarah and Kelley.

Fx 100 mg is the right dose Sarah.

Belle- that is exciting, hopefully you get your positive opk.

Sunshine- any more updates? Keeping everything crossed!!

Afm, I had my positive opk on Saturday. I think I o'd yesterday or overnight. I have been sick so I am not sure ff will pick up my shift, but I am hoping so!!

Just behind you Krissie! Got my + OPK tonight, will probably O tomorrow!!

I'm hoping some people here get some good luck this month :)

Will being sick affect Temps krissie?

Yes, I had a bit of a fever and then I was very restless for a few nights. So my pre o temps have been in my post o range. At least on the low end so hopefully my temps go high this cycle.

Yay Belle, get that BDing in and enjoy the hopefully increased fertility. Do you think you're Oing from the right?

Stillpraying, we chatted in the TTC after a loss board. I'm sorry you haven't had any luck since then either :(

Thanks Krissie, have you managed to get much BDing in before O when you were sick?

Thanks Sarah! I'm hoping this will finally be our lucky month!

My right ovary had 8 follicles and my left had 5 and since it looks like its another CD 12 ovulation, my guess is that I'm Oing from the right! And since i think my right tube may have been partially blocked (and cleared by HSG) that might be just the thing to give us an extra boost! A girl can hope right!

Fx Belle that sounds really promising!

Sarah- we bd o-4 and o-1 so I'm pretty happy with that.

Belle, that's what I was hoping for! I don't think it's silly to be hoping that the stars are going to align this time! Surely we've paid our dues. I reckon when we do get pregnant the pregnancy gods have to be nice to us with the morning sickness, we've suffered enough already haha.

Krissie, that's sounding promising!!

Good luck everyone just joining tww.

I have obsessive testing disorder lol keep thinking theres a line but cant see any colour must be indent. I usually have a 10 day lp so i should have pre af spotting tomorrow if im out.

Fx for no spotting sunshine!!

I am 2 dpo. My temps are erratic due to being sick so I am just going by my opk. Af will be due on the 29th.

I have already tested, but that is more due to the fact I could have o'd on CD 10 and would have been 9 dpo today. :blush: I am pretty sure though that I actually o'd on Sunday and the temp spike at CD 10 was due to being sick.

krissie when im sick my bbt is useless so you are probably right. also when my son wakes me up a few times during the night (doesnt happen a lot thank god) my temps are off then too even though i use a calc.

no spotting few twinges on one side bit of cramping so and bfn. im sure i see a line when its first done and then after a while its gone so im wondering if its a weird batch of tests

hows everyone doing?

:dust:

Yea my bbt is garbage this cycle. Unfortunately I have not got a temp rise so I'm worried maybe I didn't o. :nope:

That's super promising about no spotting!

I'm so tired. And I've got the beginnings of a cold. I just feel like death really. I'd like to hope it's a symptom but I'm thinking it's just stress and sickness lol sunshine did the spotting stay away?

its probably because u have been ill, its done it to me were there was barely an increase. i read (i read all sorts of weird ttc stuff lol) and it has worked for me the only other way to confirm if you have o is how long you have ewcm for, if its like for 3-5 days then you have, but if its 7 days plus no o. i have noticed that it worked for me on a cycle i didnt o and all my normal cycles. i suppose its not an exact science but might help to work out if you have or not.

stillpraying uggh im finally getting over mine 3 and a half weeks of being ill and i just dont ever get ill lol. hope you get well soon

afm no spotting i have an occasional cramp in cervix area which is usually sign of af but then i keep having a pinch on one side. had a bfn this morning, so who knows would have thought something would have showed up on the test by now. i have 1 left , i have gone through 9 in 4 days lol. so im going to save it until sunday unless i start getting strong symptoms. im 1 day late but i know sometimes you can go over by a day or 2 so will see in the morning

Sunshine It's all on when you implanted when it would be positive, being late is definitely a good sign!

Saw our RE today, she pretty much confirmed that we have unexplained infertility. Said our options were essentially stimulated IUI and IVF. However, she said if we wanted to we could try on our own for a couple more cycles. She prescribed femara for 3 cycles. It doesn't have the same side effects as clomid (doesn't thin lining, doesn't effect cm) so I think it might be a good option for me as my lining is on the thin side. However, looking at the research I know that for unexplained that femara and clomid essentially give you the same odds as just trying on your own. I'll give it a shot because its something new that we can try. I'm not ready to pursue IUI or IVF afterwards though. That's tough to swallow especially after being told you are both in perfect reproductive health.

I think we'll try until we hit the 2 year mark and then we'll look at IUI and IVF. Honestly, from all I've read expectant management for unexplained offers just as good results as treatment. I took a probability of conception test (takes into account various factors) and it gave us a 45% chance of conception in the next year without any treatment. Those are decent odds.

Still sucked being told point blank that you're infertile and there is no reason why :( FML

Belle :hugs: I'm sorry sorry hon I can't imagine how anyone would even process that information. Do you do any natural supplements? I think you're smart to at least give the Femara a chance. I'm sorry the news wasn't happier news hon. Keep your chin up, we're here whenever you need to vent

:hugs: Belle- I am so sorry for your diagnosis. I do think your chances on your own seem good so fx for you.

Sunshine- hopefully you get a lovely bfp when you test next.

That fertile cm for extended periods of time makes sense. I have had that happen to me quite a few cycles. I will get great ewcm and no o for long periods of time. I've had wet to ew cm for the last two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->