Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Thanks everyone. Was not meant to be this time but i just want af to start properly so i can get on with it had the worst af cramps last night. Seen one of my friends last night so cheered up.

My docs are useless no appointments. Got to ring next week. Im sure there is stuff u can take to make the condition of ur lining better think its raspberry leaf tea? Sure i used it 1st time.round. Might see a herbalist see what they say.

Good luck krissie.

Mnelson dont you get ur results today? Hope it goes well.

Not yet, but I did buy a few first signals tonight. I'm not feeling the urge to test so I'm gonna go with that for now.

Oh sorry I guess I forgot to post in here!
I will be having surgery sometime in Feb/Mar (still waiting for my date) to remove to septum and the polyps. Our RE thinks we dont need to jump straight to IVF after and thinks IUI might do the trick, but I am a little less hopeful with that and might rather just go to IVF and stop wasting all my time!

Sorry AF got you as well sunshine! I was pretty optimistic about this cycle until I started spotting WAY too far in advance. Boo.

Fx that the surgery helps and you are able to get your bfp soon mnelson.

I tested today at 8 dpo and it was a bfn. I was expecting it but for some reason it really is bothering me. I am going to wait to test until Wed. I have a doctor's appointment that day so I would like to know.

Glad you got ur answers mnelson fingers xd about surgery. At least you know it could happen with or without ivf and ivf is still and option.

Heres hoping for a bfp krissie.

Afm weird stuff is happening as if um oung a week and a half early. Freaking me out lol. Im pretty sure last cycle was a cp as i still have the test with a pink line (i have to make the pic quite blurry or its too bug to upload so i think thats why it was hard to spot but in person its clear). Anyway i have posted on here and asked dr google and apparently its common. I think if i was so late last cycle i would be comin up to o so i wonder if its my body trying to get back schedule. My first opk was nearly positive 2nd was quite pale and i have had some ewcm and stabby o pains and lb. So weird. If its not soon its in 2 wks who knows. My body is weird

How did the testing go krissie?

How is everyone?

So glad its the weekend.

Af arrived today.

I met with my doctor on Wed and was told our next step is the fertility clinic. Which is 2 hours away do the soonest we could start treatment is June when I'm out for summer.

So for this cycle I'm doing lydia pinkham and focusing on diet.

He did give me 3 rounds of femara and I still have 3 rounds of clomid. But I've done 4 clomid and 2 femara rounds this year. So just gonna take a break. I'm thinking of doing a round in February.

Aw that sucks. What is lydia pinkham? Fingers xd something happens before then

Well afm my opks went dark thought id o next day and then it went barely there lol sort of glad hubbys shifts have changed so hes adjusting im hoping o is next week as it should be.

How is everyone else?

Lydia pinkham is several herbs in one pill. It is suppose to help with fertility. I o'd on it in May but had a chemical. So hoping it will help me o again.

I hope it does the trick for you again Krissie. So frustrating that you may have to wait so long to get into the fertility clinic.

AFM I have had really strong signs of O. Positive OPK 3 days ago, tons of ewcm, O cramps and spotting yesterday, but I still haven't shown a temp rise. Don't know if that's just a coincidence and I had artificially high temps for a couple days there, or if it's because I didn't O yet.

Hope it works again sounds like great stuff.

I think this time of yr it can be akward bbt belle or at least it is here. One night its freezing next its mild. An extra blanket has given me a temp rise. Maybe go by ur cm if it dries up in the next day or 2 u have prob od. Hope u get a temp increase.

Afm my body has dooped me lol we had hd'd anyway but that morning i had loads of ewcm but my opk is still half way there. I imagine it will be soon. I hope so.

You guys all set for christmas? Im nearly there wrapped my sons stuff but still got bits i dont like the lat minute panic so will do a bit each day

I've got most of my Christmas stuff finished. I do need to wrap it though. Will probably do that my first day of break which is the 23rd.

Ohh my christmas shopping is pretty well done too. I also need to do a bit of wrapping yet :)

Well I got the clear temp rise I was looking for! So it's possible I didn't O until yesterday. We would have totally missed our most fertile days if we had relied on OPKs. I think I'm going to switch from the digital OPKs to the standard ones. I think the digitals are giving me an earlier result for the LH surge. My fertility clinic actually said that you shoukdnt use digital OPKs when doing IUIs and I think it's for this reason.

I tried the digi opks one cycle and was not very impressed. I really do like the regular ones. And they are a ton cheaper.

Ya, I'm going to switch to the regular ones... I was reading this link below and essentially they were saying that the digital OPKs are testing for the initial rise in LH which would indicate O in 36-44 hours rather than the peak in LH which the standard kits test for... so that totally makes sense why I was getting positive OPKs 2-3 days in advance of O.... way too early. Our BD schedule these last few months was okay regardless for our O date, but this cycle we would have been WAY off if I hadn't temped the fertile week. I was also totally reusing the detector for 3-4 cycles LOL which they totally say not to do!

https://www.afamd.com/digital-ovulation-predictor-kit-instructions/

I used my first one for 5 cycles! haha.
I would use cheapies to check for my surge and then confirm with a digi.

Wow thats good to know. I use thr usual ones but was thinking of swoping to digi but will stick to these now i think.

I think i am oing. Not sure. My temp went up this morning but yesterdays opk was neg unless i missed it. Temp rise could be from broken sleep though. This morning i did an opk then give up on it and thougt will never get darker. Gone back an hr later looks positive. I know your not supposed to take notice but these tend to stay the colour not over develop after the time. Dont another and its clearly neg. What do you guys think? Going to post it on main page too. I have a pap tomorrow and hubby is work all night so not sure if to rearrange pap or not so have time to bd. Top one i think might be positive bottom is the one an hr later

Attachments

• 20161214_132720.jpg
    20161214_132720.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3
Yeah going to keep testing. Has anyone tried ferning the one where it tests your saliva? Im debating doing it along side opks. I think because my lh level is slightly higher than most ohher ppls sometimes.my opks are off.

Anyway will see in morning if my bbt is still high
Not going to have much time for bd next 2 days so im hoping it doesnt happen yet. Hubby is working late this week and only home in the morning. And my son has his nativity play and other school things. Am very excited by it. Hes only 3 so his class sing a few songs but its his first so i cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->