Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Hope you don't get sick sunshine! This thing has completely wiped me out, I can't believe how sick I still am, its been a week already! I'm 9dpo today and don't know if I should be hopeful for this cycle or not. I haven't been getting any of my regular PMS symptoms so I'll count that as a good thing. The earliest that I would start spotting would be tomorrow. If no spotting by Saturday I'll take a test as thats when AF is due. If I ever get a bfp I'm not sure I'll be able to believe it lol.

Mnelson those follow-up appointments sure are nerve wracking! Do you think they'll suggest surgery?

Belle- hopefully you feel better soon. My DS has had this illness going around and also got pinkeye. I treated it and it seems to be back again. :nope:

mnelson- you are ahead of me still!! :haha: I am thinking o is coming but still no positive opk. But my cm has turned fertile and looks good so hoping to get some bding in over the holiday break.

Mnelson my hubby had a dream like that the month before i found out i was pg with ds.

Not long belle fingers xd.

I should be spotting today but now i am getting cramps slightly im hoping its because i was sitting in a funny position doing crafts with my son. But i had major chocolate munchies so i think its bad. It sucks. I had well over 50 points on ff with symptoms. I should have spotted 2 days ago and af would have been usually been yesterday but think af is going to start tomorrow. Really frustrated i actualy thought this was it. Just going to try and stay positive.

I used to test early until i got 2 cps last yr. I get anxiety some times so my doc said to test when i was 4 wks late as i would be passed the worst part of 1st tri and its took a yr to want to test early for fun again. I sort of enjoy it until 8dpo lol

Krissie I'm sorry your son was sick with something similar. Its a miserable cold! Hope you have some fun BDing! Happy fertile days to you!

Sunshine I really hope you're wrong and that you'll get your bfp in the next day or 2. I'm rooting for you!

I have acupuncture tonight and I am SO relieved. Its been a long week and I could really use some TLC. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high this cycle, but I'm also trying not to become depressed either. Its a really tough balance to find.

I agree belle its hard. I think i got to giddy as i thought i felt implantation. Tested today bfn. Been reading about secondary infertility and how a lot of ppl struggle conceiving no 2. So rather than getting down and throwing a pitty party ive quit caffeeine. When my painkillers run out it will be paracetamol only (i noticed if take a lot over my cycle the cocodamol throws my cycle i have even skipped a cycle and i blame them) going to make sure i eat at least 5 fruit or veg i do try but do get a bit lazy and hubby hates veg so its not like i can put loads in dinner. I have to hide them its like having 2 toddlers lol so gonna take the negative and make it positive. Hubby probably will only try for another yr and im nearly on 2 yrs so its what ive got to do. Ive had my hormones checked with bloods i need to confirm o with bloods as i did the test too early so im getting that done this cycle and will see if maybe treatments the way forward

Belle - I am really hoping surgery is in the cards. I think with the polyp and the septum, my chances of him doing a hysteroscopy are higher than if I were to just have a septum and they want me to wait it out. I am really hoping for some good news on wednesday!

Krissie - I hope O gets to you soon so you can come and join me in the TWW!! Hoping you get lots of coverage in and DS starts to feel better!!

Sunshine - How many dpo are you? Your FF still isn't showing any spotting so I am really holding out for you this cycle! Was your urine dilute or anything when you tested?

no it was fmw but my test is 25mlu. the cramps i had have completely gone. i have a 10 day lp sometimes 11 and im on 12 at the mo. i should have spotted 2 to 3 days ago. but my body being what it is had 2 pos opks. i had a 2nd one 3 days later. no idea why. cm had changed by that point so it wasnt fertile which makes me think 1st one was right. my 2nd af due date is sat. i have sightly raised lh level and i think thats why i sometimes get weird opks. i should be bbt-ing but i wake up at silly hours thinking of it lol but im just going to have to do it. for all i know i havmt even od this cycle.my hpts were shops own asda brand (uks version of walmart) so maybe they are useless lol i havnt used these before tbh

hope you get some good news mnelson must be so nerve wrecking

Just read on another post that taking clomid with orange juice helps it work and increases chance of o.

No real update from me no spotting bt my bbt is in the range i would expect after o.

Are you still testing still?

I'm pretty sure it was a chemical. AF should show between yesterday and tomorrow.

Anyone cooking for Thanksgiving today?

I'm Canadian so I miss out on this thanksgiving in November thing. I am very jealous of you all and the wonderful meals you are going to have while I am sitting at my desk at work, haha.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Sunshine are you going to test at all? How long is your LP again, 12? You are on 13dpo!! Test :)

I am cooking this year. I have one more dish to cook and the rest is just finishing them off when the turkey is ready. :happydance:

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday! I live in Canada so we did our Thanksgiving a month ago. Definitely wish we could do it again though! Ha-ha

I'm 11 dpo today, but might only be 10 dpo. No spotting so far (and I always spot before AF). I'm really nervous about this cycle, but frankly I'm even more nervous about testing. So I'll just wait it out. Not sure when (or if) I'll work up enough courage to actually be able to test

Still, assuming my O date is accurate, AF should be here Sunday, otherwise the latest I would expect it would be Monday. But I always spot the last two days before AF, so spotting should show up tomorrow or Saturday if AF is on its way. So far so good.

Hope u dont spot belle.

Another cp still? Sorry to her that :(

U guys are so lucky no feasts until christmas for us over here. Hope you guys had fun

No my lp is 10 to 11 days but i had 2 pos opks 3 days apart. Cm make me think first one was right which would make me 2 to 3 days late. But 2nd opk makes af due today. No spotting yet. Just a few stabby cramps on the left that come and go but most of the other symptoms like nausea and bloatedness have gone. No idea when im going to test little scared of a bfn again. If i test on tue thats a week since my last test and i would surely have a line on any test? Just would have thought i would have got something on the last test

Thanks sunshine, if spotting is going to show it'll start up in the afternoon. Here's to hoping that it doesn't! So far it looks good!

Sunshine I'm feeling super hopeful for you this cycle! No spotting, no AF, this is fantastic! If you are pregnant it would most definitely show by Tuesday. Is that when you are thinking of testing next? I'm not sure I could hold out that long knowing AF was already late!

Still I'm really sorry about another cp, but I saw on another thread that you got another positive on an hpt? I sure how that whatever is going on gets sorted out soon and its just an early bfp that's playing tricks on your mind!

Aw thats a shame still.

Wish i was hopeful belle lol i probably wouldnt believe it my bellynwas HUGH. Had a bit.od.cramping in groin area not sure if.its just crampy or leading up to af seems a bit.low for af cramps. Did an.o₩pk (its all i have) and the line is sort.of half way. If i get to sunday with no spotting i will be happy as i am def late then when ever i od

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->