Ttc for yr looking for buddies

I'm sorry Still. So frustrating!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you sunshine!

It's noon and still no spotting! Part of me is trying not to get too excited because I might only be 11 dpo, in which case spotting would arrive tomorrow around noon

Belle,so if no spotting by Sunday at the latest,we know something's up?

Are you in tww now krissie?

Just spent an hr wrapping presents my back has seized in 1 position ouucchhhhh lol

Thanks ladies! I have decided to test tomorrow, unless of course I start spotting tonight (so far so good).

SO sorry about your back sunshine! Ouch!

Still no spotting for me. Had a few cramps felt like af cramps but seem to go away. No matter what i am definetly late now. Just wish if i was id have some proper full on nausea so i would know lol

Good luck testing belle

Got some spotting today, so I'm out . Af will probably be here Monday.

Sun that sounds super promising, good luck with testing!

Thanks Still. Its pretty disheartening as there is no way that I can deny now that it has been a year. We are heading into our 16th cycle :( and there is no reason why. I can't believe this is happening to me.

I'm so sorry hon. Have you tried any supplements or fertility medications?

Fertility meds without IUI don't work well for unexplained. But I'll start femara in Jan. I've had 3 cycles of acupuncture now and did Chinese herbs this cycle (which to be fair reduced my pms symptoms). I dunno. Hard to justify expensive fertility treatments when they can't tell you what's wrong in the first place.

I'm so sorry belle. :hugs:

Sunshine- fx for your bfp!

Looks like I might be trying to o. I've had nearly positive opks for two days. This would be consistent with my last 3 cycles of late o.

Belle I can't imagine how frustrating that must be to not have an answer!

Krissie fx for O time!

Well i have been quite excited about testing got my tests and i have had brown spotting. I know u should count ur chickens and all that but i got carried away as i could feel a pinch and honestly i still can esp when i walk. I know u can get brown spotting early on as i had that rigt through 1st tri but i just dont think i would be that lucky. I am full on self pitty mode and dont want to do that. I might just test later and just rule out being pregnant. Same thing happened last yr. Rigt before christmas. I was temping as well confirmed o. Was 3 wks late scred to test 3 wks of high temps took a test bfn and af areived the next day. If i count that it would be 3 losses since trying. I should be glad i have a son but i really just dont want this to be it

So sorry sunshine. :hugs:

How is everyone doing?

Afm, I believe I finally o'd. My temp was higher yesterday and definitely in my post o range today. So it is looking like o was Sunday.

Sorry to hear sunshine, I was really hoping this would be it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->