• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Any update still?

Afm, still having tons of ewcm and a temp drop this morning. So really hoping I o. Our timing has been good so we would have a great shot at this.

Krissie yay for good timing! When is AF due?

Took another test this AM still getting a second line but not calling it until I get dark obvious lines.

Can you post a picture? I love to look at lines. :haha:

If I o today then af would be due November 6th.

So it would be like a Thanksgiving BFP! I'm going to take another test during my lunch break, i'll post the pic then!

Yea, I'm hoping we can catch this eggie. Of course it would have to come out first. I'm trying hard to stay optimistic but it's hard getting beat down so much.

It will be 2 years in November. We started fertility meds this past January.

Do thy have any idea whats preventing you from conceiving? If you don't mind me asking of course.

Oh yea... we spent 8 years ntnp/ttc ds so we've had it all. I have severe pcos and do not ovulate. Dh has lower motility. But the primary issue is my lack of ovulating.

We got pregnant with ds on our first round of clomid. Since ttc #2 we've had two chemicals. All with clomid and timed intercourse.

No, this cycle and the last cycle were both on femara. But I am thinking of switching back to Clomid. I still have a couple rounds let in my prescription and I responded much better to it. But I have having horrible side effects the longer I took it so I wanted to switch.

Hey ladies, I need to take another hiatus from this site for awhile to clear my head. I may pop in from time to time and I doubt my leave will last forever. Just need to take a break. This is all becoming too much again.

Hey ladies, I need to take another hiatus from this site for awhile to clear my head. I may pop in from time to time and I doubt my leave will last forever. Just need to take a break. This is all becoming too much again.

:hugs: Take care of yourself hun.

Take all the time you need Belle,thinking of you!

We'll be here when you need us Belle:hugs:

These are my current tests. Top is yesterday's taken around 4pm, bottom is this morning around 7am.

Attachments

• 20161025_080643_opt.jpg
    20161025_080643_opt.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
maybe taking a break from the clomid will do the trick krissie!

hi ladies sorry been away, we all had the flu shot on sat and my son ended up getting ill from it :(

just reading through the last few pages and wow congrats still praying!! definitely strong lines. and it has definitely got darker

someone else who i have chatted for over a yr on here is pg too so im hoping pregnancy is in the air lol

hugs belle hope you are ok.

i borrowed a book by zita west which is about a diet to help you get pregnant. i have been put off looking at it as i love my chocolate lol but im going to bite the bullet i drink too much coffee and eat too much sugar and i wonder if im working against myself. i dunno. i was quite healthy eater when i conceived my son and now my bmi is ok (took ages to loose baby weight and ive had depression etc). think im going to pig out over weekend and then commit to it even write out a meal planner. i just hope this book isnt all about eating asparagus and sprouts lol but apparently kate winslets followed her diet to conceive so if its good enough for her...

are you def not pg krissie, isnt ewcm a sign of pg? and i got positive opks when i was pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->