TTC from June 2014

CONGRATULATIONS! :) Those are some great lines! Well done!

So far, no lines over here (on my opk that is ;-) ).

Sounds promising Starlight! Can't help you the cm, so far I haven't had anything better than sticky myself...

That's annoying, Wanting. Did you have your doc check you out for spotting so long?

Yep I had normal tests done came back clear had a fasting test came back clear so have been referred to gynaecology.

It's super quiet in here again.

Wantingagirl- i would also suggest checking in with your dr. So sorry that you are going through all that, sounds bloody annoying!

starlight- have you tested yet? fx for you!

today is 6 dpo for me. plan to test on sunday (9dpo) with a frer. IC in the meantime for me! no real symptoms to report today. had a lot of "cramping" sort of pain, and now nothing today, so I'm feeling a little bummed :(

Thanks hun

Wanted to bring some good luck baby dust into this thread. This morning, at 9DPO, I got these beautiful little lines!

https://s11.postimg.org/cu59z3q7n/20140824_101815.jpg

Eeeeeeek yay congrats hun! Are you doing a journal or do you already have one? I want one of them lol.

How long were you ttc for?

How is everyone? I think touchwood I have got my first proper period quite heavy and clotty usually so light that I can never tell what a period is. The problem is since Erin was born over 14 months ago its not really been spotting sometimes light sometimes heavy and painful with 1-2 days not bleeding tops. See what happens this month. I bought the advanced clearblue monitor for next month and stocked up on opks and hpts :haha:

xxx

Sometimes AF coming around can be a good thing too :) Hopefully it will help you to keep track of your cycles. When I have irregular cycles and my body skips a month or more, AF is always very heavy afterwards. Like AF is combining all the missed periods into one very heavy period.

I have to correct my earlier post as well: this afternoon my opk showed a very clear line. I'm not sure if it's positive yet or not, I'll have to compare it to the one from tomorrow afternoon...

Sometimes AF coming around can be a good thing too :) Hopefully it will help you to keep track of your cycles. When I have irregular cycles and my body skips a month or more, AF is always very heavy afterwards. Like AF is combining all the missed periods into one very heavy period.

I have to correct my earlier post as well: this afternoon my opk showed a very clear line. I'm not sure if it's positive yet or not, I'll have to compare it to the one from tomorrow afternoon...

v true! and this cycle was only 31 days. Others that I have thought my last 2 cycles were 50 days long! :thumbup:

I hate limboland I will take af or bfp any day! :haha:

Could anyone throw some insight into what's happening with my body, I feel like I am going crazy. I have bed TTC for almost a year now and no success yet. I have around 50 day cycles so that already sucks and most cycles 2 weeks before AF I get sore boobs and cramping. However this last cycle I had no sore boobs and had spotting 2 weeks before around the time AF should arrive. And around the time AF was suppose to come I had bleeding. I do not know if it was actually AF because it was lighter than normal and I didn't even have to wear a tampon really. I did a few days but when I took it out there just wasn't enough on it.

To make a long story short now I am 30 days since ovulation and still getting hay BFN. My nipples started to get beyond sore about a week ago, and noticed about 3 days ago my right breast tissue is now sore also. I have lost a few pounds from being nauseous in the am and sometimes mid afternoon. It's not everyday but most. I have had loose to running to the bathroom stool the past three weeks. My favorite foods I don't really want anymore, I smell weird things lol I get dizzy here and there and I cry like it's the thing to do.

I am new to this and have no clue what's going on. Could it be in my head? Could it be the vitamins? The only vitamin I am on is a prenatal multi vitamin by Nature Made with High Folic Acid, Iron and Zinc.

I don't want to give myself false hope, cause I know we all do that and it's the hardest thing I have gone through.

Any advice anyone could give me would mean the world.

Thank you!

Native Honey <3

Baby dust <3 <3

Native honey, have you seen a doctor? Do you know for sure you ovulated? Do you temp, use opks, etc? If your cycles are long and you've been trying for a year it may be time to consult your doctor anyway. I wish you the best.

As for me, I am getting ready to try again! I waited until my cycle after the chemical and ovulation should be in a week or two. I'm both nervous and excited. I hope everyone here is well.

I would consult a doc as well native honey. As you have very long cycles it's possible that your hormones are unbalanced which might also cause the symptoms you describe. It might be interesting to have your bloodwork done to check things out.

It's nice to hear from you ImSoTired. Good luck to you this cycle!

Afm - I'm hoping to o today. It's cd 21, so my cycles are still getting longer... This month I told my OH when we should bd but I already find that it's a bit weird to bd on command like that. I'm thinking that next month I'm not going to tell him and just arrange for us to bd on the right days like I did the last two months.

Also I was late for work this morning as we dtd and I could,'t get myself to get up immediately after, I just had to lay down for at least 10 minutes afterwards.

Eline I had the same problem with my husband when TTC my daughter. I told him what days we HAD to dtd and neither of us really enjoyed it because it seemed so forced. I quickly realized that as long as he knew we were ttc it doesn't matter if I tell him my O day or not, and we should just try to have fun. Him not knowing made it more fun. That's what I do now. I take opks and don't tell him when it's positive. I just try to 'seduce' him the few days after. If he doesn't ask, I don't tell. He knows we're TTC and that's enough.

Anywho, I'm still only on cd11 and I usually ovulate between cd16 (when my cycle is normal and behaving) and cd20something. I have time but I'm getting anxious. I'm still not temping because I've barely been sleeping since the chemical. I thought I was lacking sleep before but now it's much worse.

I hope you are all doing well!

I was expecting ovulation yesterday, but I think my temp was inconclusive? This morning I went up to 36,69 degrees, but in the previous months after ovulation my temperature rise was to 36.80 or higher. My coverline was 36,66 the first month and 36,55 the second? What do you guys think?

You also have a rather large window for ovulation, ImSoTired. I find it quite frustrating that you can never accurately plan your db'ing as you're only certain you ovulated afterwards. This month I had three positive opk's, three days in a row. As I normally ovulate 2 days past my positive opk, I had a lot of days to dtd. So that's tricky.

Well, using the opks usually pinpoints it somewhat, but that is my range I have found since I started tracking. usually between day 16 and around 24. 29 day cycles and up.At least I'm having normal length cycles lately.

As for your temps Eline, give it another day before coming to the conclusion that you haven't O'd. When I used to temp I would sometimes only see a tiny shift upward the day after and then a larger one the day after that. Maybe the same is happening with you?

'Luckily' I have to get up early tomorrow morning, so I'll be able to get a reliable temperature. I have a very busy weekend ahead with among other things a baby shower and a funeral (not someone I was close with but I'm going to support my friends).

I hope you guys have a nice weekend planned?

Nothing really planned here. Some house work and stuff. DH and I had a date night last weekend so this one we are staying home, relaxing, and getting a few things done. We are boring, lol

nothing planned, on purpose.:thumbup: we had a busy weekend last weekend, and my husband has to work saturday and sunday next weekend in addition to his normal M-F, so we are being very lazy this weekend.

i tested this morning. bfn. :cry:

my temp dropped back down and looks like it's on the same pattern as last month. will drop below the coverline tomorrow and AF will show mid-morning.

giving it one more cycle and then have to take a few months off so i don't risk missing my brother's wedding in sept 2015. it's half way around the world and i do not want to have a baby too small to fly or be so pregnant they don't let me!:dohh:

I'm sorry to hear that, Jumpingo :( I have my fingers crossed for you for next month then! Will you start using birth control after that or will you be NTNP? Your brothers wedding is definitely something to look forward too, I'm a big fan of weddings myself :)

Afm- my temperature jumped up this weekend, but ff placed my ovulation date last wednesday so I'm at 5 dpo. I did calculate my o on the wrong day, so we didn't dtd on my o day. I'm thinking that maybe next month I'm just going to go with my gut as I assume my body will make me feel like dtd at the right time? I've tried planning it for three months and I missed the right day each time so...

I'm sorry to hear that, Jumpingo :( I have my fingers crossed for you for next month then! Will you start using birth control after that or will you be NTNP? Your brothers wedding is definitely something to look forward too, I'm a big fan of weddings myself :)

yeah, i like weddings, too. i cry too much/too easily at them though!:blush: we will likely just use condoms from october. i was on the pill years ago, but it messed with my moods and stuff too much, so we have always just used condoms. i might continue to temp and chart, so we could also try to avoid my fertile window, too. then we would have have a better base of data in FF for trying again in march:shrug:

Afm- my temperature jumped up this weekend, but ff placed my ovulation date last wednesday so I'm at 5 dpo. I did calculate my o on the wrong day, so we didn't dtd on my o day. I'm thinking that maybe next month I'm just going to go with my gut as I assume my body will make me feel like dtd at the right time? I've tried planning it for three months and I missed the right day each time so...

definitely listen to you body when you can. have you tried using SMEP? (i didn't know what it was, google:winkwink:) i think more than just hitting your O day perfectly, having some swimmers in there the couple days before is good too:thumbup: my husband and i BDed on O day and O+1 this time around, and i was actually wishing we had gotten another day before O in too. still just playing the waiting game ...:coffee:

I was trying to SMEP but we ended up bd'ing the two days after ovulation. Although my OH is very enthousiastic about us TTC and he will always DTD when I ask him, I feel that three days in a row is a bit much. It just feels forced. When I feel my OH is not really in the mood I tend to back off. Though afterwards I always regret not getting that extra one in. :) Maybe I'd better learn how to pinpoint my ovulation first :)

I was trying to SMEP but we ended up bd'ing the two days after ovulation. Although my OH is very enthousiastic about us TTC and he will always DTD when I ask him, I feel that three days in a row is a bit much. It just feels forced. When I feel my OH is not really in the mood I tend to back off. Though afterwards I always regret not getting that extra one in. :) Maybe I'd better learn how to pinpoint my ovulation first :)

(love that we're replying to each other back and forth on 2 threads at the same time:haha:)

i would say if your husband is cooperative, then don't back down, even on that 2nd or 3rd day!:blush:

my husband is also really supportive and enthusiastic about TTC, so i just make sure to say yes when *he* initiates too, that way when i initiate, he's usually more likely to say yes. he knows some of the rough details and has actually asked the last couple days about my temperature, etc AND he admitted to googling "late period negative pregnancy test" yesterday.:blush: i asked what google told him and he said "it just took me to a bunch of 'your' message boards with all the abbreviations that didn't make ANY sense!" :rofl:

Supportive OH's are so cute! My OH was very relaxed the first cycle but from the second cycle on he was very much into it. I sometimes even try to slow him down a bit, knowing that TTC can take some time.

I was thinking about trying to plan something nice and relaxing around my ovulation time from now on, like booking a private sauna or arranging a nice dinner or a weekend away. Anything that can help us feel relaxed and comfortable!

My opk was much darker today. Not positive, but quite dark. Also having more ewcm today so hoping to ovulate soon and catch the egg. My fingers are crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy this time around.

Sounds good, ImSoTired! I always get those opk's that are very dark at the side of the pee strip, but much lighter on the control line side, which makes it hard to interpret them. Last month I had three opk's that could have qualified as positive.

Afm - at 7 dpo I'm starting to get anxious to POAS. I check ff every couple of hours, overlaying my charts, hoping to find some indication... I'll try to stay strong until the weekend, I don't feel like testing and than having to rush off to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->