TTC from June 2014

Thanks!! Based on my lmp it should be march 24. Yay we can be bump buddies! Since this is my first I'm totally clueless & scared but thrilled at the same time!

Thanks!! Based on my lmp it should be march 24. Yay we can be bump buddies! Since this is my first I'm totally clueless & scared but thrilled at the same time!

I ovulated later than usual so my lmp is June 4th, but i'm thinking my due date is around the 17th of March. This is my second and I'm still terrified. I've joined the 'march mallows' as you can see in my signature. I haven't had much to say on the thread and I probably won't be to active on it until 12 weeks or so. I have very few symptoms so far and not feeling very pregnant. I've just got to stay calm and positive. I see the doctor on Thursday.

Congratulations mkyerby! Fx for a sticky bean! ;)

Did everyone have a nice weekend?

I ovulated later than usual so my lmp is June 4th, but i'm thinking my due date is around the 17th of March. This is my second and I'm still terrified. I've joined the 'march mallows' as you can see in my signature. I haven't had much to say on the thread and I probably won't be to active on it until 12 weeks or so. I have very few symptoms so far and not feeling very pregnant. I've just got to stay calm and positive. I see the doctor on Thursday.

Fx'd. Someone on here said to me "no matter what your pregnant right now so enjoy it" that really helped. My dr. doesn't confirm so I'm calling when they open to make my 1st apt but that won't be till I'm 8 weeks!

I can really imagine that those first weeks can be very stressful. I hope you can enjoy them as your friend advised.

I just read about the SMEP, I think I'll try that this month as last month I only o'd two days after my positive OPK, so we didn't BD on the o day.

We're trying SMEP this month also. I took a test this morning and BFN greeted me. Looks like AF will be here tomorrow.

we TRIED the smep but I O'd late so all that bd'ing in the beginning was for nothing! I believe it is what helped me get pregnant with my first though.

I'm sorry to hear that, mummy2 :(

I see how all the bd'ing might be a problem. FF is giving me 5 possible o days this month, so I'm hoping for a clear OPK.

AF arrived very swiftly this morning. I'm actually enjoying her coming every month as prior to having a baby they would show up all over the place. So having a pj day with some wine and sushi. Then back to TTC tomorrow. We all need guilty pleasures at time.

Ahhh, sushi, I love it and I'm committed to eating it as often as possible before I get pregnant :)

I had a bikini wax appointment next week, but now I'm thinking about cancelling it as it's right around my o date and I don't think the pain and stress will do any good. What do you think?

I'm the same Eline, although in Japan they eat sushi whilst pregnant all the time so not sure why we can't here. So I think I slipped up once or twice whilst pregnant with DD. I find it really hard to say no all the time.

I'd try to move it until the week after, that's just my opinion. I'm terrible with pain and I doubt I could have sex also. Stress is fine though. I spend most my life stressed about something. My conclusion my life is to colourful just to relax and take it easy.

Not a sticky baby for me this time! Hoping for better luck in the next few cycles.

So sorry Imsotired big hugs to you!

eline- i would feel fine to go ahead with a bikini wax, I am getting one next week too!

Not much to report over here, CD 12 here and just starting our BD marathon. I think I will get my positive OPK on Sunday, pleased we started early this cycle. even though its hot hot hot here right now, and they last thing I want to do is get even more hot and sweaty ;)

I'm so sorry Imsotired. Its horrible to have chemicals or early mc :hugs:

Hehe hola. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I'm debaiting some OPK but not sure. I got in to the clearblue trial so I guess if I'm not pregnant after that then I'll get some as they give me some on my trial.

:'( I'm sorry, ImSoTired, that really sucks.

I think I'll be going ahead with the bikini wax. I'll be more comfortable on our holiday, plus with my pcos chances are I won't o until the end of the week. And it definitely won't put off bd'ing over here ;)

What do you have to do for this cleablue trial, mummy2?

Imsotired - so sorry..that's heartbreaking! Praying for a sticky bean next cycle!

11dpo here - not feeling very hopeful.

Fx, Bella, did you take a test yet?

Not much news over here. Counting down to my vacation :)

If your in the UK you could, might still be able to, sign up for a trial to test a new product. https://uk.clearblue.com/survey Is the link.

Where did everyone go? I need some ttc buddies! I am pre O on cycle 3 currently

No idea. I'm still waiting for AF. One day late and got a BFN this morning :( Testing tomorrow if she doesn't show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->