TTC from June 2014

I'm still around as well. Also pre o in cycle 3, two weeks to go before o.

hi eline!:wave:

i realized you had posted in the bad sleepers thread a while back - good to see you again!! ff predicts O around the 24th for me, so looks like we're about the same cycle-wise?:thumbup:

doing anything this cycle to up your chances? i might give it one more cycle before trying anything than just temping...we'll see:wacko:

FF puts my o on cd21, being the 28th this month. My first month I o'd on cd19, the second cycle on cd20. Hopefully my cycles won't keep getting longer as FF seems to predict.

The last two cycles we didn't dtd on my o day, but only on the two days prior to o (I seem to ovulate two days after the OPK turns up positive), so this month I definitely want to dtd on my o day.

I'm also going to stop temping as soon as my ovulation is confirmed. Last month I temped the whole luteal phase and it really drove me crazy. My temps went down, I was disappointed, then I read about how it might be an implantation dip, so I got hope again. Then I started spotting, thinking AF was on her way. Then AF stayed away and I thought it might be implantation bleeding, and so on. It was a very tiring emotional roller coaster. So from now on as soon as ovulation is confirmed, I'm going to try to sit things out as relaxed as possible.

FF puts my o on cd21, being the 28th this month. My first month I o'd on cd19, the second cycle on cd20. Hopefully my cycles won't keep getting longer as FF seems to predict.

i Oed on CD17 last month and it's predicting CD18 this month so i hope you're right! probably takes 3 or 4 months for FF to get more accurate averages since everything varies a couple days one way or the other...right?:shrug:

I'm also going to stop temping as soon as my ovulation is confirmed. Last month I temped the whole luteal phase and it really drove me crazy. My temps went down, I was disappointed, then I read about how it might be an implantation dip, so I got hope again. Then I started spotting, thinking AF was on her way. Then AF stayed away and I thought it might be implantation bleeding, and so on. It was a very tiring emotional roller coaster. So from now on as soon as ovulation is confirmed, I'm going to try to sit things out as relaxed as possible.

i think this cycle i'm going to temp through LP, but i was exactly like you last month. each temp caused me to get super hopeful or be in a bad mood, only to be let down by AF in the end. but since i've only been temping for 1 month, i feel like i should give it a good 3 months to figure out my cycle, and then go from there if i'm not pregnant.

last month, FF gave me cross hairs and then took them away and then gave them back on a different CD. if i had stopped after the first cross hairs, i would have been off i think. so..i don't know. but yes, i definitely understand not wanting the rollercoaster. as if the TWW needed any help being horrid, right?:roll::haha:

When I was WTT, I always had the feeling that the TTC'ers were a little crazy but now I totally understand :dohh:

I agree that FF is a big help. There is so much information there and it also helps you put things in perspective. I'm still checking it daily, though I'm not even temping at the moment. (Starting again next week.)

Yay! There are friends in here again!

Today is CD 14 and I got my positive OPK yesterday so I believe today is O day. Not charting so have no clue when to confirm O. We had awesome timing this month, hit all the days starting at 0-4 all the way up until O, which will do as soon as hubby gets home, and then O+1 just to be sure. This 2ww is going to CRAWL by, I can already tell.

too funny that we are all at pretty much the same spot in our cycles, baby dust to all of us! how exciting. Cant wait to read updates from you ladies.

Hi everyone! I posted here ages ago but I'm still subscribed.

I'm on cycle 3, 7 dpo, af due 22.08

I've been having different symptoms this cycle (or I've been over-analysing! ).

Does anybody experience creamy cm around cd 22?

Im still here - although my body is v confusing.

Since I had Erin nearly 14 months ago I have bled every day sometimes light sometimes heavy and most days of not bleeding will be 2 days. I temp use opks monitor etc but I just dont know what my body is doing and cos I bleed all the time cant tell whats a period and whats not :(

Good luck everyone!!! xxx

Sounds promising Starlight! Can't help you the cm, so far I haven't had anything better than sticky myself...

That's annoying, Wanting. Did you have your doc check you out for spotting so long?

Hi everyone! I posted here ages ago but I'm still subscribed.

I'm on cycle 3, 7 dpo, af due 22.08

I've been having different symptoms this cycle (or I've been over-analysing! ).

Does anybody experience creamy cm around cd 22?

it wasn't CD22, but i Oed on CD17 and had creamy CM for a couple days after that, even though FF predicts in most cases CM drying up after ovulation. i sort of tend to think that everyone will have their own symptoms and comparing cycle to cycle is the best we can do in this craziness:wacko:

Im still here - although my body is v confusing.

Since I had Erin nearly 14 months ago I have bled every day sometimes light sometimes heavy and most days of not bleeding will be 2 days. I temp use opks monitor etc but I just dont know what my body is doing and cos I bleed all the time cant tell whats a period and whats not :(

Good luck everyone!!! xxx

Sounds promising Starlight! Can't help you the cm, so far I haven't had anything better than sticky myself...

That's annoying, Wanting. Did you have your doc check you out for spotting so long?

yeah, i would recommend talking to a doc, too!

It's super quiet in here again.

Wantingagirl- i would also suggest checking in with your dr. So sorry that you are going through all that, sounds bloody annoying!

starlight- have you tested yet? fx for you!

today is 6 dpo for me. plan to test on sunday (9dpo) with a frer. IC in the meantime for me! no real symptoms to report today. had a lot of "cramping" sort of pain, and now nothing today, so I'm feeling a little bummed :(

maybe just you and me hola!:haha:

i'm still waiting to get a couple more high temps to confirm O. we'll see!

am going to try really hard to hold off testing this time. the whole thing is starting to drive me insane:wacko: but i can't help it!:roll: ha!

Still waiting for o over here.

Atm I'm so stressed out over work related issues. It really bums me out as I have a fun weekend ahead (a friend is getting married) and I should be looking forward to that, but I'm too stressed out. Normally I'm very laid-back and not really prone to stress, but today I had a big deadline and an important meeting in the afternoon. And my procrastinating over here on B&B isn't helping :s

Still waiting for o over here.

Atm I'm so stressed out over work related issues. It really bums me out as I have a fun weekend ahead (a friend is getting married) and I should be looking forward to that, but I'm too stressed out. Normally I'm very laid-back and not really prone to stress, but today I had a big deadline and an important meeting in the afternoon. And my procrastinating over here on B&B isn't helping :s

oooh, work stress is the worst. so hard to turn off:growlmad:

i hope you are able to at least put it on the back burner and have an awesome time at your friend's wedding!

:drunk: or:wine: and maybe some \\:D/? (that's the closest i could find to dancing! haha)

I'll probably be the designated driver, but I do hope to get my dancing shoes on. And maybe I'll take that glass of wine tonight ;-) For now I'd just like to go home and have a good cry. (Unfortunately that would be a tad unprofessional.)

Wanted to bring some good luck baby dust into this thread. This morning, at 9DPO, I got these beautiful little lines!

https://s11.postimg.org/cu59z3q7n/20140824_101815.jpg

Thank you!! It seems so crazy to me, I still don't believe it. Need to see some nice strong lines before the news will fully sink in I am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->