TTC from June 2014

Oh thats good that he gets to sleep at work. I wish I could sleep at work. ahah
I'm cd 12 today and just waiting for o. Follicles are growing nicely they say. :)
I've been having the worst cramps ever, but they tell me thats good.

all sounding good then frodi :thumbup:

afm 4th day of high's on cb opk's!

Thank you,
I am starting to feel a little discouraged though because my numbers seem to be low to what I have been reading. CD12 shows follicles at 1.5, 1.3 & 1.3 but I've been reading that some women have had follicles already in the double digits... Today is CD13 and I have my u/s in 5 hours so I'll see if there is a change but I haven't been cramping as much as I was the last couple days.
Today is also day 6 since last pill was taken (cd 3-7) and it does say it takes 6-14 days from last pill... They say they're growing nicely but I only have 3 more days(including today) where they will be monitoring me.... i dunno what to think. :'(

everyone is different, so if they say they are looking good then try and feel confident in that. It's hard when we want something so much i know.:hugs:

I'm trying to figure out if my the measurements are in mm or cm now. because if they are using cm then my follies should actually be 15mm & 13mm, and they gives me higher hopes.

Thank you :hugs:
I'm very impatiently going to be waiting for my appointment... only 4.5 more hours to go.

ahh yes, big difference :)

I posted pictures in my journal if you wanna or don't mind taking a look..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2179169-my-ttc-journal-again.html

Welcome Booflebump! Wow, 25 day cycles, that means you have around 14 cycles a year, that must be nice (when TTC any way, I'm not sure having your period 14 times a year is a plus).

I normally should be ovulating around now after coming off the pill, but I'm still waiting. No signs so far. Do you guys regulate your fluid intake when taking an OPK? I'm a big drinker (water-wise) which probably had an impact.

Yes you don't want to have drank too much, and at least 2 he's since last time you had a wee

Well it looks like they are being measured in cm!!! So I'm actually at 15 and 13 mm for my follicles! :happydance:

That will be a challenge for me. I go to the bathroom constantly, I even go 2 or 3 times every night. I think I'm going to try and get a routine going so I can take the test around the same time every day.

cd14 today. Still a bit of breast tenderness and I've had a bit of a breakout on my face. I don't know if it's from the stress, or something I ate, or if my hormones are indeed acting up. I've never, since I began tracking ovulation, had a cycle where I ovulated earlier than cd16. But hey, anything is possible. My body is easily confused. I had a neg opk yesterday and I'll take another here in an hour or so. Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone is well!

hi ladies! :wave:

Can you I join? we are going to start trying this month (currently cd6). I usually O between cd 14-19. My OPK's should be delivered soon but I think we will try every other day from cd 10 until I get a positive OPK. I have also ordered preseed.

hi ladies! :wave:

Can you I join? we are going to start trying this month (currently cd6). I usually O between cd 14-19. My OPK's should be delivered soon but I think we will try every other day from cd 10 until I get a positive OPK. I have also ordered preseed.

:hi: yes of course :) sounds like a good plan :thumbup:

Can I also join? I know I literally had a baby 3 months ago, but she took 2 years to conceive so I thought we'd start trying now, so maybe in 2 years we'll be pregnant again. I'm just tempting right now and maybe do the pineapple core if I feel like it. I got my BFP last time I did the pineapple core thing so who knows if that helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->