TTC in August?

OneSmallStep

TTC #1 after MC
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm trying in August and going to be trying from 19th - 30th just to absolutely cover all bases. Anyone interested in being buddies? I promise I don't bite!

hi, i will also be trying in august but pretty much just every other day if we didnt catch this month(dont think it did) but i SHOULD be starting a new cycle maaaaybe the 9th through the 16th AF should should some where in there.

yay August!!!! Buddies are good. I'm really hoping for success for everyone.

im reeeeealy hopeing its my month....hopefully i will get a late b day present. i just did a babyshower today and it really made me want a LO soon!

Hi guys :) im also TTC #1 in August, can I join you?? My BF and I really want a may baby so its the month to do it! This will be my 3rd cycle since geting off BCP and I have not yet O :( Anyone else had this happen? Im getting a lil worried since it has not happened (using OPK). I will be trying the 9th-14th. Good luck girls!

hey girls :hi: if i dont catch on this cycle then i shall be startin a new 1 around the time you lot are so il also join you! :laugh2: been trying for 10 cycles now though not having much luck.x

Well I seriously wish you sticky beans and baby dust but for any reason you're not successful? I'll most certainly welcome you on into the August TTC club!

yay more to join us! hopefullly we all catch in august....and get may babies!

I definitely don't mind May babies. My best friend is May 14th, youngest sister is May 27th, my late sister was born on May 25th and if I catch I'd be due around the 18th. We'd be playing pin ball with birthdays LOL! Definitely don't mind. At all.

for us i think may would be the perfect month to have a baby. its starting to warm up here in ca. us. but not to hot yet. and all winter i can wear my sweatshirts and be comfortable! sounds perfect to me

you have the right idea SMA... I can go all winter dressed comfy for sure and enjoy spring with cute t-shirts!

yup that way were not trying to find sumer clothes to fit a big belly and be all hot and nasty feeling in summer. if it happens in aug. by the time we start getting bigger the weather will be cooling down........FX'd it happens in aug.

fingers FX'd indeed! Gah... I don't know how thrilled I'd be to have to be in my third trimester when it's stinkin' hot out.

so whats the plan for every1 ttc in august?
im going to be testing the 7th and 10th if af doesnt come to make sure were off to a clean start then i have lots of things to do including a vaction to vegas the 16-18th we will deff. be BD then and every other day after that.....hopeing i catch O if it happens for me that month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->