TTC in August?

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and see how it's going.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gonna give Pre-seed a whirl tonight and maybe some :spermy: will stick!

:dust: to all!!

Hi RB1404

How is it going? Hope all is well :flower:

I truely hope :spermy: sticks for you this time.

Hopefully I get my AF if the next few days so we can start the whole process again, trying very hard not to make an issue of TTC but its not easy.

Really considering using OPK just to check i am ovulating, cause I read that you can still get AF and not be ovulating.....do you know if there is any truth in this?

babydust to you and all the other ladies :dust:

Hi Poppie!

Things are going ok. Me & the DH didn't :sex: this weekend, he said he was either too hot or too tired. Excuses! Excuses! Before it was me dishing out all the lame excuses, and now it's him. :huh: Go figure!

I'm probably gonna get my AF this month because I don't think we did enough BD, plus so far I haven't got any EWCM, so I don't know what's up with that?? However, I am hoping for :bfp: soon after what my MIL said to my hubby yesterday. She told him that we shouldn't have kids or maybe wait at least three more years. WTF?!?! For someone who has four grandkids already what's one more going to make a difference and she'll hardly see this one! My in-laws live in England so we don't see/talk to them very often and since my hubby doesn't get to speak to his mum reglarly this wasn't something he wanted to hear :growlmad:

So anyways, after hearing that I told him the game is on! No more lame excuses, it's baby making time :sex: !! Whoop! Whoop!! LOL!!

As for your question, I think it is still possible to get your AF and not ovulate. Though don't quote me on it, you might need to double check.

Take care and stay well :flower:

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and see how it's going.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gonna give Pre-seed a whirl tonight and maybe some :spermy: will stick!

Hi RB1404

How is it going? Hope all is well :flower:

I truely hope :spermy: sticks for you this time.

Hopefully I get my AF if the next few days so we can start the whole process again, trying very hard not to make an issue of TTC but its not easy.

Really considering using OPK just to check i am ovulating, cause I read that you can still get AF and not be ovulating.....do you know if there is any truth in this?

babydust to you and all the other ladies :dust:

Hi Poppie!

Things are going ok. Me & the DH didn't :sex: this weekend, he said he was either too hot or too tired. Excuses! Excuses! Before it was me dishing out all the lame excuses, and now it's him. :huh: Go figure!

I'm probably gonna get my AF this month because I don't think we did enough BD, plus so far I haven't got any EWCM, so I don't know what's up with that?? However, I am hoping for :bfp: soon after what my MIL said to my hubby yesterday. She told him that we shouldn't have kids or maybe wait at least three more years. WTF?!?! For someone who has four grandkids already what's one more going to make a difference and she'll hardly see this one! My in-laws live in England so we don't see/talk to them very often and since my hubby doesn't get to speak to his mum reglarly this wasn't something he wanted to hear :growlmad:

So anyways, after hearing that I told him the game is on! No more lame excuses, it's baby making time :sex: !! Whoop! Whoop!! LOL!!

As for your question, I think it is still possible to get your AF and not ovulate. Though don't quote me on it, you might need to double check.

Take care and stay well :flower:

Hi RB1404

Hope you still have time to catch the :spermy: and make it stick this month.

Im also quite sure im going to get my AF this month cause with being late last month I was totally thrown off and have no clue whether we BD while OV if i even ovulate.....so I am awaiting the :witch: supposed to arrive last sunday according to my old 26day cycle, but I now have no clue when to expect :witch:

Dont get yourself down by what your MIL said, as you say use that to your advantage and get baby making :sex:

I will hang in for a while and try stick to my first feeling of getting OPK when im in c#6

keep well :flower: and babydust to you :dust: :hugs:

Babydust to all :dust:

Hm, honestly I can't wait any longer to do another pregnancy test. My NMT is August 24th. Whu, can't wait.....:wacko:

I did a pregnancy test this morning AND there was this really, really fair pinkish line. I don't actually dare to mention it, since it is hardly visible. But it is there.

I really hope it is not just an evapo-line. Does anyone have similar experiences? When would it be reasonable to start with early testing, only on the first day of my expected period?

Who's NMT is also the 24th of August???

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.....:happydance:

C.

Hi Cloe, what's NMT? I assume it's your recommended test date? FF says mine is the 25th but I normally sport for 3 days before AF, and that would technically start on the 21st so if I don't get spotting I will :test:!!

mmmm a faint line is still a positive no matter what, but is that within the test window? not a few min/hours later? Which CD are you on?

GL, I'd love to hear some good news on the 24th!

:dust:

:hi:

I'd like to join also! My cycle due to start again this week some time. I would like a buddy to chat to through these times.

waitin to see if AF shows or not before i retest

Hey everyone!

Welcome Nicetosmile :)

I'm on my TWW but pretty sure the witch will be visting at the end of the month. Might take a HPT on the 25th, you never know, but highly doubt there will be anything to celebrate.

Hopefully we'll see a BFP for someone in here soon!! :dust: to all!!

Hi All

so i caved and tested this morning.... :BFN: .... yet still no :witch:, lets hope AF arrives soon so we can get busy :sex:

:dust: to all

Hello to all. I'll be trying in August as well. I'd love to be buddies! I should be ovulating around the 28th. Aunt Flo turned up today and it was a bit shorter of a cycle than normal for me. I was expecting it to be 28 days and it was 26 days. I had some acupuncture though which could account for the change. I'm really hopeful. I've been pregnant before and suffered a miscarriage. I'm hoping not to have to go through that again. Also, I am 37 years old and hope to be pregnant before my 38th birthday on November 1st. Pray for me! Lots of love and baby dust to all.

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and just found the website yesterday.
I'm TTC baby#3, I have a girl and a boy already. My husband and I just decided a couple of months ago that we would like one last child, so I took my last pill in the pack on July 25th and got my period July 28th. I assumed I would ovulate within 2 weeks but after reading some stuff realise that might not happen for a couple of months!
So I have no idea when my real period is due? I used to be very regular when not on birth control (every28days) so I guess if AF isn't here by August 25th I may test...........anyone else just off of the pill last month?

Well I'm due the :witch: but still no sign. I hate this waiting game. I want to join this group too!

Hey everyone!

I'm on my TWW but pretty sure the witch will be visting at the end of the month. Might take a HPT on the 25th, you never know, but highly doubt there will be anything to celebrate.

Hi RB1404

How are you? Good luck with the TWW! :flower:

Any symptoms?

Hope all is well with you :kiss:

:hugs:

:happydance:
Well I'm due the :witch: but still no sign. I hate this waiting game. I want to join this group too!

Hi nicetosmile

how is it going? Has the :witch: showed up yet?

I am also playing the waiting game, really wish if she is going to arrive she must come now....

:dust: to you and hope the :witch: stays aways and we get our BFP's

:happydance:

i think im out once again. i got a bright red spot today so i think that could be af showing up

Hey everyone!

Hi RB1404

Any symptoms?

Hi Poppie!

I'm good, thanks!

A rough start to the week though, Tuesday and Wednesday I was feeling awful! Horrible pain in my lower left abdomin, wasn't too sure what it was but figured I was a little "blocked" up. I normally don't eat white bread or to many pastries, but Monday & Tuesday I ate a lot during my training course :coffee:, so I think that's what was causing me the pain. Feeling much much better now.

Other than that, no real symptoms or anything out of the ordinary. Like I said before, I don't think there's going to be anything to celebrate this round. Just looking forward to getting my AF over with to start :sex: again!!

How are you doing?? Feeling ok??

Hope all is well too :flower:

:dust: to all!!!

Awww sma1588 sorry to hear AF might be on her way :(

I'm 8 dpo today and my temp looks good, I normally start spotting on this day so praying it doesn't show. :shrug:

Hey everyone!

Hi RB1404

Any symptoms?

Hi Poppie!

I'm good, thanks!

A rough start to the week though, Tuesday and Wednesday I was feeling awful! Horrible pain in my lower left abdomin, wasn't too sure what it was but figured I was a little "blocked" up. I normally don't eat white bread or to many pastries, but Monday & Tuesday I ate a lot during my training course :coffee:, so I think that's what was causing me the pain. Feeling much much better now.

Other than that, no real symptoms or anything out of the ordinary. Like I said before, I don't think there's going to be anything to celebrate this round. Just looking forward to getting my AF over with to start :sex: again!!

How are you doing?? Feeling ok??

Hope all is well too :flower:

:dust: to all!!!

Hi RB1404

Sorry to hear about the pain, gald to hear you are feeling much better now.

Maybe you one of the lucky ones that dont get symptoms, as everyone says you not out until AF arrives, goodluck :thumbup:

Im doing ok, i guess....yesterday I was 8 days late, but the :witch: showed up this morning :cry: I didnt think there was a chance but was secretly hoping it was my turn to get a BFP, I have to keep reminding myself its still early days...

At least she has arrived and we can start :sex: soon, we going away this coming weekend for our birthdays and early 1st anniversary romantic getaway, so lots of :sex: even if its early gonna have fun for a change :winkwink:

I kinda decided that from now (still have to discuss with the DH) we going to do the every other day :sex: and hopefully catch that :spermy: because now I am totally confused with my cycle.

Keep well and hope to hear from you soon.

Stay strong, maybe the next cycle is OURS :flower:

:dust:

Hi Poppie!

Sorry about the :witch: but happy to hear your going on romantic getaway! Sounds very nice :winkwink:

Hopefully the getaway will be fun and relaxing. Then when you get back to the serious :sex: all will work out. Fingers crossed! My DH and I have birthdays both in June so we like to go away too or Valentine's Day because that's also the day we got engaged.

Yes, I told my DH last week, after all his lame excuses, that I ain't taking no crap next month. LOL!! My goal is for every other day too. Hope it works for us and the little buggers stick! :spermy:

I'm due AF on Friday, so we'll see how that goes. Tempted to POAS, it's my last one in a pack so I might as well, right? Start fresh and get a new box next month. :blush:

Hope you're doing well :flower:

PMA for us!!! :dust: to all!

Next month WILL be our month, fingers crossed :hugs:

update- AF came on full force but is now pretty much gone andon to a new cycle with more soy and EPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->