TTC in August?

Hi all I would also like to join, my husband and I are trying for #1. I have been off BCP since May so we will be TTC August....so exciting :)

baby dust to all

Hi Poppie

I came off BC in May too, been TTC for a couple months now.

Hope all goes well for ya :thumbup:

Hey,
My name is Anna. First of all good luck to everyone this month! fingers crossed.
I am going to try this month for the first time. My cycles tend to be very long and irregular so i am still waiting to ovulate. will prob be around the 12th. I am new to the forum and I really hope to get to know new people with whom i can share this experience. :flower:

Thanks Crissie, I must admit charting seems a bit overwhelming but im sure I will get the hang of it! Can you get a BBT thermometer at the local drug store? Or is it something you need to buy online? I have a regular one but idk if it will work for this? Thanks for the words of encouragement and we will get our + in due time!

Hello everyone this is my first post and im ttc in august waiting for ovu atm just checking for cm am hoping its between nxt thurs and sun sometime? i am 35 and am already blessed 3 lovely girls Lily 11, Kira 8, and Beth 6 and we def thought we had finished our family but i have been ultra broody for 2 years now and it has took me this long to get my hubby (who hasnt actually agreed for another yet) to even discuss the possibility with me, i did have my coil removed last month and had 1 monthly 1st day 29th july since so am hoping hubby will just have an accident one night nr to ovu, hears hoping !
Its been great to read everyones journeys i didnt know so many people would be doing the same thing at the same time x
Good luck to all out there trying :thumbup:

can anyone tell me how to add a piccie to my profile cant seem to do it :shrug:

the witch got me 3 days ago so ill be trying from 19th onwards :)

Hi nickib, to add a picture you click on your 'User CP', top left corner of the screen and then in the menu select 'Edit Avatar', you should be able to add a pic there.

Good luck for this month :dust:!

Thanks Crissie, I must admit charting seems a bit overwhelming but im sure I will get the hang of it! Can you get a BBT thermometer at the local drug store? Or is it something you need to buy online? I have a regular one but idk if it will work for this? Thanks for the words of encouragement and we will get our + in due time!

Hi Veryv, if you are a control freak like me you will soon get the hang of it :haha:. It takes a bit of discipline to wake up and before you do anything take your temp, but you soon get into the habit and it's great to see your chart pattern form and know you ovulated, it can actually be quite addictive. 1st month TTC so hopefully I will catch that eggie and be one of the lucky ones that conceive at the drop of a hat.... should be o-ing this weekend actually. Have to plan a romantic weekend.:serenade: :spermy:

I ordered my thermometer online but you can get them in drug stores. Make sure it's a BBT thermometer though and it's better if it has 2 decimals. Your regular thermometer won't work unfortunately, it's not sensitive enough and tends to round up/down to the nearest half degree or so.

:dust:

Hi all!
I don't really know where I fit in on this forum lol! But we are going to get lucky this month!
My birthday is on September 8th, and I expect to have my BFP by that date! I hope I can inject myself into your friendly group here.
So, my name is Hayley, 31, other half is Adam 38.
I have PCOS and will be using clomid, this will be the eighth cycle, very long story, won't get into it now... I ovulated last month, but feel that I did not implant due to my luteal phase only being 11 days long. I am on B6 this month, so we shall see what happens. Anyone else on clomid this month?? Or any PCOS'ers?
Cheers and best of luck to all!

Hi nickib, to add a picture you click on your 'User CP', top left corner of the screen and then in the menu select 'Edit Avatar', you should be able to add a pic there.

Good luck for this month :dust:!

Hi!

I was wondering how you add your little fertility clickers to the bottom of the page? It seems like everyone on here has one except me :dohh: I've been on the websites to create one but I am unsure how to add it to these pages.
Any help would be great :)

Hope everyone TTC's is going well!

Doing the BD tonight! :sex: Ha ha ha!

Veryv are you charting and/ using OPK's? How do you know you didn't BD at the time you were O-ing?

Lucy1973 sorry to hear about your MC :(. Hope this is your month and it's a really sticky bean! I'll also be testing end Aug, if we catch the eggie...

Hi poppie, Veryv and I have also only been off BCP for a few months now, how have you found things since you stopped? Are your cycles regular and back to normal?

Sma1588 :dust: to you, good luck. Have you Oed yet?

Hi Crissie
My cycles were regular until last month when i was 5 days late, so Im hoping this month im back to 26 day cycle.

And you guys are you regular and back to normal?

Hi all I would also like to join, my husband and I are trying for #1. I have been off BCP since May so we will be TTC August....so exciting :)

baby dust to all

Hi Poppie

I came off BC in May too, been TTC for a couple months now.

Hope all goes well for ya :thumbup:

Hi RB1404

This is really great having someone at the same "stage" cause even though we know it can a while I still get sad when AF arrives, or worse when AF doesnt arrive till 5 days later...and a BFN.

But we will continue trying, i am thinking of buying a OPK just to check when i am ovulating, but i will try hang in a few more months.

:hugs:

Hi Poppie!

When my DH and I decided to start trying there were so many things constantly going through my head! So I am glad to have found this site and to see that I'm not the only one with these questions and concerns.

A lot of my family/friends have either had kids, are no were near trying yet or don't want kids. It's nice to be able to chat others experiencing the same things I'm going through and to open it about it.

DH & I started :sex: on Sunday and will continue to do it dome more this week. I haven't bought an OPK yet, so far just relying on ovulation calculators from different websites. But each website gives a different day. I'm also going to track my CM and see how that goes. I'm thinking I might by an OPK next month, if I need to, as I would love to have a June baby next year! My DH & I were both born in June :)

On CD#11

Hope things are going well for you :dust:

Hi Poppie!

When my DH and I decided to start trying there were so many things constantly going through my head! So I am glad to have found this site and to see that I'm not the only one with these questions and concerns.

A lot of my family/friends have either had kids, are no were near trying yet or don't want kids. It's nice to be able to chat others experiencing the same things I'm going through and to open it about it.

DH & I started :sex: on Sunday and will continue to do it dome more this week. I haven't bought an OPK yet, so far just relying on ovulation calculators from different websites. But each website gives a different day. I'm also going to track my CM and see how that goes. I'm thinking I might by an OPK next month, if I need to, as I would love to have a June baby next year! My DH & I were both born in June :)

On CD#11

Hi RB1404

Yip this site does help ease my mind and remind me I am not alone :flower:

I have also been relying on the ovulation calculators from different websites, but this month is a bit messed up because I was late last month, so I am on CD#22 and waiting patiently for AF to arrive on the 15th or around then.

I think I will try wait till C#6 before I buy an OPK in C#4 now, hoping I wont have to :winkwink:

Would you like to be official TTC buddies? :hugs:

Good luck this week :happydance:
:dust: for a June baby!

Veryv are you charting and/ using OPK's? How do you know you didn't BD at the time you were O-ing?

Lucy1973 sorry to hear about your MC :(. Hope this is your month and it's a really sticky bean! I'll also be testing end Aug, if we catch the eggie...

Hi poppie, Veryv and I have also only been off BCP for a few months now, how have you found things since you stopped? Are your cycles regular and back to normal?

Hi Crissie
My cycles were regular until last month when i was 5 days late, so Im hoping this month im back to 26 day cycle.

Hi Poppie

I'm averaging 27 days for my cycle, so seems good but I have noticed that I have a short luteal phase of only 8/9 days with three days of spotting before :( So not sure if this is because my body is still adjusting form being off BCP of if I have a problem. But this will be the first month trying so let see what happens! Hopefully a BFP!

Hi Crissie

Hi Poppie

I'm averaging 27 days for my cycle, so seems good but I have noticed that I have a short luteal phase of only 8/9 days with three days of spotting before :( So not sure if this is because my body is still adjusting form being off BCP of if I have a problem. But this will be the first month trying so let see what happens! Hopefully a BFP!

Hi Crissie

May be your body just adjusting, sure our bodies need time to sort them selves out after BCP, I cant wait till AF arrives so I can get back on to TTC unless by some accident we get a BFP, but not expecting it because i didnt have a clue when i was oving because of being late last month.....just threw things off for a while.

Hi Poppie!

On CD#11

Hi RB1404

I have also been relying on the ovulation calculators from different websites, but this month is a bit messed up because I was late last month, so I am on CD#22 and waiting patiently for AF to arrive on the 15th or around then.

I think I will try wait till C#6 before I buy an OPK in C#4 now, hoping I wont have to :winkwink:

Hi Poppie!

Sure! Let's buddy yup :friends: That would be great!

You know, I was so surprised that after I came of the BCP my cycle stayed pretty much the exact same! I was on BCP for approx. 12 years and was concerned, but so far my cycle is still 28 days. Still gonna try the ovulation calculators online and track my CM.

Hope you are doing well :dust:

Hi Poppie!

On CD#11

Hi RB1404

Hi Poppie!

Sure! Let's buddy yup :friends: That would be great!

You know, I was so surprised that after I came of the BCP my cycle stayed pretty much the exact same! I was on BCP for approx. 12 years and was concerned, but so far my cycle is still 28 days. Still gonna try the ovulation calculators online and track my CM.

Hope you are doing well :dust:

Hi RB1404

:happydance:

When I came off i was about two days different to when i was on BCP, except for last month when AF was late. Hope I go back to normal soon. I had been on the BCP for 9 years.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and see how it's going.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gonna give Pre-seed a whirl tonight and maybe some :spermy: will stick!

:dust: to all!!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and see how it's going.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gonna give Pre-seed a whirl tonight and maybe some :spermy: will stick!

:dust: to all!!

Hi RB1404

How is it going? Hope all is well :flower:

I truely hope :spermy: sticks for you this time.

Hopefully I get my AF if the next few days so we can start the whole process again, trying very hard not to make an issue of TTC but its not easy.

Really considering using OPK just to check i am ovulating, cause I read that you can still get AF and not be ovulating.....do you know if there is any truth in this?

babydust to you and all the other ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->