TTC in August?

:flower: PMA for September!! Right ladies!?! This will be our month!! :happydance:

:dust: to all!!

:flower: PMA for September!! Right ladies!?! This will be our month!! :happydance:

Hi Poppie!

Sorry about the :witch: but happy to hear your going on romantic getaway! Sounds very nice :winkwink:

Hopefully the getaway will be fun and relaxing. Then when you get back to the serious :sex: all will work out. Fingers crossed! My DH and I have birthdays both in June so we like to go away too or Valentine's Day because that's also the day we got engaged.

Yes, I told my DH last week, after all his lame excuses, that I ain't taking no crap next month. LOL!! My goal is for every other day too. Hope it works for us and the little buggers stick! :spermy:

I'm due AF on Friday, so we'll see how that goes. Tempted to POAS, it's my last one in a pack so I might as well, right? Start fresh and get a new box next month. :blush:

Hope you're doing well :flower:

PMA for us!!! :dust: to all!

Next month WILL be our month, fingers crossed :hugs:

Hey

Yip I cant wait till the weekend :happydance:

Think this weekend couldnt have come at a better time :winkwink: It is really great to getaway from it all once in a while :)

Glad you spoke to DH, hope he is on board now :winkwink:

I spoke to my DH last night about going the every other day route for a month or two and he agreed, so really hoping it will work :thumbup:

Hoping you will still get your BFP this cycle...not out yet :dust: to you.... If not September is OUR month!! :kiss:

I somehow manage to wait till AF is late before testing, not that it helps because I have got BFN's both times AF is late....so go with your gut feeling, maybe you get your BFP :hugs:

Keep well :dust: to us and all :hugs:

im hopeing i can keep PMA for next month. right now its hard but kinda looking good. i have a new start and back on the soy

I have a TTC September thread anyone wants to join in on it

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the double post, I didn't think it was working at all when I tried last night! :dohh:

I just wanted to send some good vibes to everyone :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"