TTC In September Buddies

Can i join?? :thumbup: August was also a bust for us:growlmad::cry:. Im on cd 8 expecting to OV on the 11th fingers crossed, anyone else around the same cd?? want to be my ttc buddy :hugs:
dust to all :dust: :dust:

I'm CD8 as well and TTC#2 :). I've got a precious baby girl, so we're hoping for a boy this time. Crossing my fingers that Sept. is our month. I'm definitely ready to start the waiting game this cycle!! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust your way!! :dust:

Thanks, i would like another boy but i really don't mind as long as they are healthy. Have you been ttc long? babydust to you too :dust:

august wasnt my month either :( so i should be O on and around 14th of this month fingers crossed everyone gets there BFP :) would love to buddy up with someone xx

Can i join?? :thumbup: August was also a bust for us:growlmad::cry:. Im on cd 8 expecting to OV on the 11th fingers crossed, anyone else around the same cd?? want to be my ttc buddy :hugs:

I'm CD8 as well and TTC#2 :). I've got a precious baby girl, so we're hoping for a boy this time. Crossing my fingers that Sept. is our month. I'm definitely ready to start the waiting game this cycle!! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust your way!! :dust:

Thanks, i would like another boy but i really don't mind as long as they are healthy. Have you been ttc long? babydust to you too :dust:

I know, that's my mind set too. Although I say I hope for one or the other, it just comes down to wishing for a healthy one. :) Yes, I have been TTC but not a lot of charting. Just watching my cycles to figure out my O day. How are things with you going? :flower:

august wasnt my month either :( so i should be O on and around 14th of this month fingers crossed everyone gets there BFP :) would love to buddy up with someone xx

Maybe we can be buddies!! I O around the 15th! :happydance: Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

I know, that's my mind set too. Although I say I hope for one or the other, it just comes down to wishing for a healthy one. :) Yes, I have been TTC but not a lot of charting. Just watching my cycles to figure out my O day. How are things with you going? :flower:

Things are okay, im on cd 9 now so just started DTD today. Im the same with charting i haven't done a lot, more just OPK and checking my temp but not really recording it. Only this month have i really started recording on my iphone app. Still not really seeing anything in it yet tho, im hopeful by the end of the month it will make sense. This is only our 3rd month since losing DS so i still have a PMA. Last month i was very stressed trying to make it happen i used opk prob twice a day so i think i was just so stressed my body didn't feel ready. This month i am far less stressed :) i think because my OB has said i can start clomid next month if no :bfp: this month, that my mind set has changed to oh well next month ill be on clomid and then it will happen. Hopefully with me being more relaxed it might just happen naturally :thumbup:. Im still going to do OPK all this week but just once a day, have you started using OPK's? :dust:

Maybe we can be buddies!! I O around the 15th! :happydance: Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

yes i would love that the last 2ww actually killed me my oh is so good and tries to understand how i feel etc but i dont think he can so much as hes a man and it will be really nice to talk to sumone who is going through the same thing as me at the same time too im hoping for a BFP this month i really hope me and oh are looking at buying a fertility monitor to try and gives us a bit more of a chance fingers crossed for you for a BFP xx

Hello ladies! Can I join this thread? I'm on CD6 today, anyone the same? I've seen some of you ladies are pretty close to that. I'm TTC #3 and this is my 2nd cycle. Temping this month for the 1st time and think I'm gonna try getting some OPK's. When should I start using an OPK? Happy :sex:ing ladies and :dust: to us all!!!

hi jojo of course you can join im cd10 atm 5 till OV but close enough... i just started opk's today but it depends on cycle lengths you also have a 28dc so i think most opk will say about cd11 to start testing but it depend on you LP aswell as what brand you buy. Ive also just started charting bbt and cm haven't really started seeing much in it yet but hopefully by next cycle it will help. I've read that your bbt doesn't drop until after ovulation and by the time its dropped enough to notice its to late to catch the egg??? is this true? have fun :sex: :dust: to all

THanks. I'm not sure about the whole temping thing because I've never done it before this month. I'm usually pretty good at knowing when I'm ovulating but last month I think I did early because I bought one OPK from the dollar store and tested the day I was suppose to "o" and it came out neg. SO, I think I am going to start on CD11 and see what happens!! Fingers XX'd for us all!

Things are okay, im on cd 9 now so just started DTD today. Im the same with charting i haven't done a lot, more just OPK and checking my temp but not really recording it. Only this month have i really started recording on my iphone app. Still not really seeing anything in it yet tho, im hopeful by the end of the month it will make sense. This is only our 3rd month since losing DS so i still have a PMA. Last month i was very stressed trying to make it happen i used opk prob twice a day so i think i was just so stressed my body didn't feel ready. This month i am far less stressed :) i think because my OB has said i can start clomid next month if no :bfp: this month, that my mind set has changed to oh well next month ill be on clomid and then it will happen. Hopefully with me being more relaxed it might just happen naturally :thumbup:. Im still going to do OPK all this week but just once a day, have you started using OPK's? :dust:

No, I'm not using OPK's. I make myself crazy enough as it is lol. We've only been TTC actively for about 2 months. If I don't see my BFP in another month so so I'll highly consider it. :) So glad you're feeling more relaxed! I feel better this month too. :happydance: I got pretty wound up last cycle and stressed myself out :dohh:. Hopefully it happens naturally for both of us. :flower:

yes i would love that the last 2ww actually killed me my oh is so good and tries to understand how i feel etc but i dont think he can so much as hes a man and it will be really nice to talk to sumone who is going through the same thing as me at the same time too im hoping for a BFP this month i really hope me and oh are looking at buying a fertility monitor to try and gives us a bit more of a chance fingers crossed for you for a BFP xx

Good deal! I was stressed during mine too :wacko:. I'm pretty sure I made up all of these crazy symptoms in my head. This month I've been a lot better. Last night though I had this weird dream that I had just got dome with AF, BDed once, and found out I was prego since before the last AF. What a nice dream right? I woke up pretty happy... even though it wasn't very real. Good luck to you, to me, to all of us!! :dust: We'll definitely have to keep each other updated. :flower:

Good deal! I was stressed during mine too :wacko:. I'm pretty sure I made up all of these crazy symptoms in my head. This month I've been a lot better. Last night though I had this weird dream that I had just got dome with AF, BDed once, and found out I was prego since before the last AF. What a nice dream right? I woke up pretty happy... even though it wasn't very real. Good luck to you, to me, to all of us!! :dust: We'll definitely have to keep each other updated. :flower:

haha i know what you mean i must of made all mine up too sounds like a good dreamwell this month i am gona try my hardest and not even think about it and to no poas untill after AF is a day late so we will see xxxx

Hi all, I'm in my second month of ttc after a v early miscarriage last month, our first month boo!! (tested positive 5 days before period due then it went negative and resulting in horrid bleeding which wasn't a normal period )

I'm due to ovulate around sep 13 and AF due sep 27 (pretty regular gal and I always feel the ov pains on day 14) Seems even with being regular it doesn't mean it's always good news though after what happened last month so this will be interesting to see how it goes this month!

The 2ww was quite hard last month after feeling soooo pregnant and then it ending before it really started, so it will be good to see what you are all going through and sharing experiences :) x

And finally managed to figure out how to do a ticker haha :)

Hi Katemarie! Sorry to hear about your loss last month :hugs: I'm on my 2nd month of TTC as well, I should Ovulate around the 15th ish , and figure I'll try to test around the 29th so we are almost on the same schedule. The 2ww is HORRIBLE!!!! Symptoms hunting, avoiding everything that might hurt the process, the emotional battle with your head and your heart! Its nuts! It is so great to be able to have women to talk to that are going thru it too! :dust: to you and hopefully this will be our month!!

Hi Jojosmami! That's so exciting, we are very close in dates and our second month ttc too :) Thanks for your kind words, yeah was a bit of a shock that it happened so fast. I guess at least I have the benefit of knowing what it felt like to be preggas for a week! Then again, when people end up with a pregnancy that sticks they often say that was the month they had the least symptoms! That 2ww was horrid but I am keeping so much more busy this time, I've made my diary full as I can, best way me thinks :) And I can't tell you how much better I am feeling speaking to you all about it who know what it feels like, last month I felt quite alone! I tend to message in the evenings on my home laptop, am at work at the mo and shouldn't be on here oopps so if you ever reply back and I take a while that is why! Shame they don't have a blackberry app for this thing hey haha

Hey there!

Wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. How we all doing ladies?

I'm waiting for the :witch: to show up any moment now. Had a super stressful full week, was very emtional and crampy. Just waiting for AF to come and go, so DH & I can start again :sex:

Hope everyone is doing well, and remember, September is our month!!

:dust: to all!!

Hey Poppie! Hope you're doing well :flower:

Hi All hope everyone is doing well and relaxing :winkwink:

Hey RB1404

Im doing great thanks, trying not to think too much about TTC hence i have been MIA for a while.

Maybe the :witch: stays away for you :thumbup: Sorry to hear you had such a crappy week, hope everything gets better!

Got back yesterday from our weekend away and it was just amazing wish we could have stayed there forever!! :cloud9:

Im on CD8 now and got the go ahead from DH to try every other day so lots of :sex: to come for this month.

I hope this week is a goodie for you :flower:

Keep well and tons of :dust: to all :kiss:

Hi everyone!! Hope we're all still keeping up the PMA for September!!

:dust: to all!!

Hiya Poppie :)

So glad to hear your weekend getaway was amazing :thumbup: DH & I are going away in a few weeks to the mountains, so looking forward to kicking back and relaxing. There won't be any :sex: though, as we are sharing a cabin with my sister and her OH, plus that weekend my AF should be due, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't show. That would be a nice surprise for the DH while we're away, showing him a :bfp:

The :witch: came Sunday and today I had major cramps. Not fun at all :growlmad: Don't remember the last time they were this bad. Anyways, looking forward to getting it over with and moving on.

Hope you're doing to well and drop a line when you can :flower:

Hey RB1404

That is so awesome, something to look forward to and get your mind off TTC a little, i know i look for any distraction possible :) Pity about the :sex: you will have to make up for it before you go around :fetile: time :happydance:

Fx'd the :witch: stays away and makes your time away extra special :flower:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you bad this month, i know the feeling of just wanting it to be over so the :sex: can start, a new beginning.

Im doing good for now, doing the every other day :sex: really hope it works. not looking forward to the dreaded :TWW:

I found out yesterday that another two of my colleagues are pg :cry: I am really happy for them especially the one cause she has been trying for a while and had a MC a few months ago....but i hate that everyone is pg but not me :cry:

Anyway guess our time will come :flower:

Keep well and chat soon :hugs:

Loads of :dust: to us all!

Hey RB1404

Hope you keeping well havent heard from you in a while.....loads of :dust:

i am currently on cd17 and :sex: last night, hope we caught the :spermy:

Drop a line when you can :kiss:

:dust: for september BFP's
:hugs:

@ Katemarie, yea its great that we can go thru this together! However, I think if they had an App for this I would NEVER get off! HAHAHA! I see that you're going into your fertile time. You have a plan or strategy on how you're going to DTD this cycle? I heard ( From my boss who is going to a fertility Dr now TTC her #2) that you should do it every other day starting 2 days before your fertile period and 2 days after you ovulate because you can't tell exactly when you Ovulate and the sperm can live anywhere from 24 hrs to 5 days. So I already told my hubby to rest up and get ready for our marathon next week! :rofl: Also I heard that :sex: in the am is the best time because the :spermy: is the strongest and he has the most quantity and to remember that only 10% of them actually get in there. And what I think really helped concieve my DD so quickly was that when we DTD I had a pillow folded up under my bum propping my bottom half at an elevated angle, and when we were done immitatley put my legs in the air w/ the pillow still elevating your bum( I put them against the head board so I wouldn't get tired and lay them down to soon) and kept them like that for 20 mins. Its said that because of the position of your body when the :spermy: enter you they don't have to swim up and against gravity, its makes it easier for them to get where they need to, and you increase the amount that gets in there as well. I did that the 1st time we DTD unprotected and I got pregnant. We didn't do that our 1st cycle this time around because I didn't think that doing that was the actual reason I got pregnant so fast. Just thought I was extra fertile. So this time you can bet that I'll be doing that. Have you heard of any tricks?

@ Katemarie, yea its great that we can go thru this together! However, I think if they had an App for this I would NEVER get off! HAHAHA! I see that you're going into your fertile time. You have a plan or strategy on how you're going to DTD this cycle? I heard ( From my boss who is going to a fertility Dr now TTC her #2) that you should do it every other day starting 2 days before your fertile period and 2 days after you ovulate because you can't tell exactly when you Ovulate and the sperm can live anywhere from 24 hrs to 5 days. So I already told my hubby to rest up and get ready for our marathon next week! :rofl: Also I heard that :sex: in the am is the best time because the :spermy: is the strongest and he has the most quantity and to remember that only 10% of them actually get in there. And what I think really helped concieve my DD so quickly was that when we DTD I had a pillow folded up under my bum propping my bottom half at an elevated angle, and when we were done immitatley put my legs in the air w/ the pillow still elevating your bum( I put them against the head board so I wouldn't get tired and lay them down to soon) and kept them like that for 20 mins. Its said that because of the position of your body when the :spermy: enter you they don't have to swim up and against gravity, its makes it easier for them to get where they need to, and you increase the amount that gets in there as well. I did that the 1st time we DTD unprotected and I got pregnant. We didn't do that our 1st cycle this time around because I didn't think that doing that was the actual reason I got pregnant so fast. Just thought I was extra fertile. So this time you can bet that I'll be doing that. Have you heard of any tricks?

Thanks for your post :thumbup:!! I have also read this.. i wouldn't really call it a trick, but i do think in this frustrating ttc routine we get into that the it is overlooked...

"When a couple is trying to get pregnant, it's very easy for the act of sex to become mechanical, particularly for those couples that have been struggling for some time. After all, how erotic is making love to a calendar? Foreplay is often forgotten, the sex loses its spark, and the only things on your mind are menstrual cycles, ovulation, and sperm counts.

That's no frame of mind for great lovemaking!

And while you may think that your sex life losing its spark is a small and temporary price to pay in order to get pregnant, this problem may actually be preventing your pregnancy.

Mundane, mechanical sex often results in the loss of the female orgasm, and the female orgasm is more important than you might realize if you want to conceive as fast as possible.

It goes without saying that the male orgasm is essential to conception; in order to ejaculate his semen into the vagina he must achieve orgasm. The female orgasm, however, may be just as vital. Here's why.

When a woman achieves orgasm, her cervix contracts, causing it to dip in and out of the vagina. If the male has already ejaculated at this point then his semen will lie dormant in this area. The dipping movement of the cervix will therefore draw in the semen, assisting it on its journey towards the egg.

For couples that routinely engage in foreplay to the point of female orgasm, there's no reason to discontinue this. In fact, a female orgasm prior to intercourse has many benefits, the most important of which is the natural lubrication of the vagina (a well-lubricated vagina during sex will make intercourse far more pleasurable for the woman, and also increase the likelihood of conception taking place thanks to the entire vaginal region being more hospitable towards sperm).

What's vital, though, is that female orgasm is achieved after the male orgasm, in order to benefit from the cervical dips into the semen-rich vagina. Couples that wish to maximize their chances of conception should therefore ensure that the female partner orgasms sometime soon after the male ejaculates. This orgasm can be through masturbation or partner-lead stimulation, as long as the female partner remains on her back or on all fours to ensure maximum sperm retention in the vagina."
https://ezinearticles.com/?Fertilit...e-Female-Orgasm-Is-Your-Best-Friend&id=918086

:dust: Dust to you all :dust: [-o<ing for :bfp:

@ Mum to Miller, thanks for that info as well. Any little trick helps us all! The one thing I have to say is that I have heard this many times, and the fertility Dr. told my boss the same thing. Except that, if you are going to engage in foreplay that it should NOT include Oral sex because the Saliva can damage/kill the sperm. NOw, I've done my own research on that topic and its pretty much like anything else, some say yes, some so no, some say sometimes. I personally think that you should try anything ( or Refrain) from anything once and try it for yourself. But, I agree that taking all the fun out of :sex: is not good for anyone.

I have also heard of drinking grapefruit juice, using a lube called Pre-seed (which has rave reviews), and taking Mucinex. The fruit juice,and Mucinex is suppose to thin your CM so its easier for them to swim and the Pre-Seed is a sperm friendly lube which is also suppose to help them swim! Have any of you heard of any other tricks of the trade that may have/or have not worked? I'm sure everyone is open to learning new things and trying them out. I know I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->