TTC just off the pill buddies

Hi Caroline,

You sound really stressed atm :( the human body is annoying me at the moment too, nothing is simple is it? I hope you've managed to get plenty of :sex: in and manage to get your BFP this month!

I had the same thing happen to me when I went to the toilet last night and again nothing since. I'm so worried, one minute I am positive all is okay, and the next sure that I have lost the baby.

I'm in two minds whether to go for a private scan as they are so expensive. It's £89 if everything turns out okay which is so much money really.

xx

Hi Mandyloo - make sure you keep us updated with what happens with you!

Caroline - I'm sorry your body might not have settled down yet. But it does sound like you :sex: on the right day to catch. I hope this month is your month.

Hi Squeal - sorry you are worried about things. £89 is a lot of money but if it gives you peace of mind until your 12 week scan maybe it is worth it. As Caroline said - maybe call your doctor and tell them you are worried and see if they'll send you for an early scan.

Babycakes - I hope AF doesn't show for you.

With me - I thought AF had turned up this morning but now it appears to have just been some spotting this morning. Had nothing since then! Last month I had spotting the day before AF appeared full on so we'll see what happens tomorrow!

Hi Girls thank you for all of the welcoming posts!

Squeal ~ that is very comforting that your OH is 36 as well! I just cant help but think how has he not accidently gotten someone pregnant before this! LOL!Caroline ~ thank you for the congrats on the wedding!

I am supposed to be ovulating this week so we will see how things go! fingers crossed.

Lou - It turned into £100 because I wanted it the next day!

Anyway, I got back from it a short while ago and everything was fine!! I cannot explain how releived I am. He/she is just a little blob, can't really see much, but from its size he has put me at about 7.5 weeks and we also saw the heart beat as well as heard it which is 165bpm.

Now I just need to get back into a positive mind frame and stop worrying everytime I feel wet down there.

Mandyloo - Have you asked your OH if he has ever had anyone pregnant? My OH hasn't and thankfully doesn't have any children otherwise I wouldn't feel like this was so special between us both if he had already experienced it or even made a baby with someone even if they had chosen not to keep it. Hope you manage to catch that egg this week! :)

xx

Hey Squeal I'm so glad everything is ok hun. It must have been such a wonderful feeling to hear a little heartbeat!

MandyLou and Caroline thanks for the encouragement but :witch: got me last night! So onto cycle 4!

Xxx

Glad everything is ok Squeal!

Sorry :witch: got you babycakes. It got me today as well which means last cycle was 29 days.

Squeal - I am so happy to hear that your Dr's Appt went ok and your little one even as "a little blob" is ok!

Yes we have talked about it and he has never gotten anyone pregnant. Which I am happy about but at the same time than you let your mind wander to the worst. What if we cannot have kids, what if one of us isnt healthy. I feel like as women taking birth control we spend so long trying not to get pregnant thats its a weird feeling trying too!

Fingers crossed for this week! I really hope we get lucky!

Hey Squeal, I'm so glad everything is ok :hugs: - £100 well spent if it gives you piece of mind! I hope you're able to relax a bit more now and stop worrying so much :flower:

Aaaaw, so sorry :witch: got you babycakes & Lou
Babycakes - welcome to cycle #4! Hopefully the last for both of us!

Well, I THINK I Ov'd Saturday or Sunday but I'm not 100% yet as FF isn't recognising my temps yet... But I'd guess I'm 3 or 4 dpo now... Depending when I Ov'd we BD'd on Ov day, and maybe day before... so not great in terms of quantity due to it sneaking up on me early... but at least I will have got the best day... so here's to waiting again I guess... PLEASE let it be my turn [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Thank you, it has made the world of difference! I'm not paranoid anymore and can talk about the baby with my OH again now.

I'm excited to wait and see whether this is your month now! When are you testing? Good Luck!

Thank you, it has made the world of difference! I'm not paranoid anymore and can talk about the baby with my OH again now.

I'm excited to wait and see whether this is your month now! When are you testing? Good Luck!

Aaaaw, I really hope it is hun!!! I want to come join you!!!! :happydance:
I think AF would be due a week Saturday... Think I'm gonna try and hold off testing this time... well, maybe with ICs if I feel the need, lol, but I somehow don't really count them, haha... maybe because I don't really trust them!!! lol...
We've got friends coming over from Dublin to stay that weekend, so I may give in and test on the Friday morning before we go to the airport so I know if I can have a drink that night!!!! lol... Gonna be difficult though... if I get a bfn I'll still not be sure until af arrives though :shrug: and if I get a bfp what do I do then?!?! If I decide I'm not going to drink for the whole of their visit it's gonna be obvious lol, so maybe I'd be better off telling them... But gees, as awkward as it'll be, I'd reeeaaaaalllly welcome that problem, because it will mean I have a bfp!!! Plleeeeeeaaaasssseeee be my turn!!!!

Hi Everyone, Im new to the whole thread/forum thing. But this looks to be right up my alley. I just went off the pill in the middle of October, and have yet to get a visit from AF. I know I cant be preggo yet because it usually takes 3 months for your body to get back on track but still should AF have shown up by now?

Hey Chef, welcome! :flower:
So, you got your withdrawal bleed as normal I assume? It's your first real af you're waiting for is it? What CD are you on then?
Were you on bcp for long? Do you remmebr what your cycles used to be like? I personally had no idea having been on bcp for almost 10 years!!!! :wacko: But tbh, even if you do know what it's like, it can take ages for your cycles to settle down again... some people get back to normal straight away, other take months and months... I'm on my 5th cycle off the pill now and I'm not regular yet... :dohh: but then I don't know if I ever was!!!! :shrug: So anyway, I wouldn't worry to much about no AF yet, it's probably just a long cycle... but at the same time, you can't rule out being pregnant! There are plenty of pelple who get pg straight after coming off bcp... Unfortunately I wasn't one of them :cry:
GL hun and hope (if you're not pg!) that :witch: comes to visit soon... I know at that stage it's just a relief to get af so you can get on with ttc properly!!!

I should really study up on these accronyms more. =] I actually havent got a withdrawl bleed. Didnt know I was supposed too. I was irregular before the pill (thats why i started in the first place) and was only on it for 2 years (off and on) I think I screwed up my system doing that. I was very forgetful person with pills so i had to go to the ring but that was just weird for me, then i went back to the pill and tried my best. Did fairly well with that but i still had funky periods on BC.. So I think Im coming to the conclusion after typing this I have screwed up my insides. Lol HELP!!!

I should really study up on these accronyms more. =] I actually havent got a withdrawl bleed. Didnt know I was supposed too. I was irregular before the pill (thats why i started in the first place) and was only on it for 2 years (off and on) I think I screwed up my system doing that. I was very forgetful person with pills so i had to go to the ring but that was just weird for me, then i went back to the pill and tried my best. Did fairly well with that but i still had funky periods on BC.. So I think Im coming to the conclusion after typing this I have screwed up my insides. Lol HELP!!!

Do you not normally have a bleed when you have your week off the pill then? That's all the withdrawal bleed is, the same one you have every month between pill packs... You didn't get that even?
Sorry about all the abbreviations... :dohh: CD = Cycle Day, BCP = Birth control pill, AF/:witch: = period,

Ohhh. gotcha. Yes I had a period every month when I was on BC.. it wasnt regular by any means though except that it came every month. But when I stop taking the BC I never got a visit from AF. Which I would of figured I would have..

Sorry I'm a bit confused.

You had your withdrawal bleed every month when you stopped taking your pill for a week each month right? So are you saying that when you came off BC that your normal withdrawal bleed has never come like it normally did? Or are you saying that since your withdrawal bleed you have not had a real AF yet?

If this is the case and you had your withdrawal bleed but no AF a month later, it could mean you're pregnant (it is possible) but it could also mean your body is still adjusting to coming off the pill. Some women can get back to normal pretty quickly, others may not get AF for 40/50 days. In my case I had my first real AF 32 after my withdrawal bleed.

Hope that makes sense and helps.

How are we ladies? Where about's ev1 in their cycle?

Welcome chef Mommy, I'm a bit confused with your cycle too?

I'm CD7 and I went for my 1st session of acupuncture today - enjoyed it!

Hope you are all well :dust: xxx

Ooh what was the accupuncture like then, how did it feel?

Another week and you'll be :sex: LOADS, I hope you catch that egg in time for Christmas!

Im on CD 11 So it's time to start getting BUSY ;P Fingers crossed for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->