TTC Limbo... BFP Question

i agree...i think if you have a thread going, you should be able to announce your BFP in the thread to the people that have been fallowing the thread.

This also helps in the search engine as well. When i google a question that relates to a symptom...i find it so annoying that you dont usually get to find out what the outcome was.

I agree with MsLesley - its no good not knowing the end result!

i agree bfps should be allowed to be announced in any thread that anyone is already a part of!

Any ray of sunshine that can make me smile deserves to be in here - knowing that someone has won the battle after all this trying is a good thing!

I agree that people should be allowed to mention it at the end of a thread. The difference between the Two Week Wait and general TTC is that when you are in the 2ww, you are hopeful about your own chances and seeing people mention BFPs is not a downer, it just adds to your information and excitment/hope! When AF comes, if you're having a rough time, you can go be back in the TTC forums and can choose whether to follow up on any of the 2WW threads you were posting in.

I'm pretty new on here, but love following peoples experiences. Think it's a brilliant idea, as i agree that it will give hope to us all if we see some positive outcomes from the dreaded 2ww. We're all in the same boat, whether it be the good or bad outcome x

Hi everyone i'm just joining in on your form. Not sure how to include personals on my page but i'm sure i'll work it out. I hope you are all well. I normally watch these forms but never participate in them so here it goes. I had a m/c a few months ago. I have :baby::baby::baby:3 beautiful darlings asleep in bed and hopefully number 4 on the way. Very strange cycle for me as i think i juat ovulated on cd 10/11. I'm sure by body is just trying to get back to normal. Bd with the husband three days ago and last night and today had very painfull o pains. Very hopefull.
So i am 1dpo so hopefully i will find some people to join me in this journey.
I am wishing you all every sucess in the world and if anyone wants me to describe symptoms from my other pregnancies i will happily do so.

love it! I want to know if my fellow symptom spotters get their BFP's!!

As I'm following different threads I hate not knowing how their 2ww ended. I would say as long as you don't start a thread with a BFP.....we ALL hope to end it with one!!! Agreed!!

Absolutely!!! I hate following someone's story and not knowing how it turns out for them!

I think it's a good idea :) I am definitely all for it

Ok so we all agree,let be go first then

I'm still waiting on AF to show up,was expecting her since Wednesday but she still is not officially late so really dont know what to think,really no symptoms just really tired but get that sometinmes with pms

I think it is a good idea to allow people to update their thread with BFP otherwise you have to track them down and ask them, and you might end up having to pop into BFP announcements anyway while you are looking for them. This is just easier.

i agree! obviously alot of ppl in 2ww who have been chatting or following the person is just easier to let them know in that persons personal thread, but i agree i dont like the threads for announcing it! they just get annoying and theres too many of them
xxx

Yeah i think this is a good idea,

When im reading threads and following them and i dont find out what happens ... not helpful.

:) all for it xxx

Yeah me too......I always check every morning if the girls have there BFPs yet so think thats a good idea xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->