TTC Limbo... BFP Question

10po is still quite early, maybe you should try again in a few days

good luck, i hope this is the start of your :BFP:!
:dust:

I think it's exciting to hear who got their BFPs after the dreaded tww craziness!!:hugs:

I agree with MsLesley, its so annoying when you've been following a journey and there is no conclusion. I definately think TWW threads should get to announce their BFP.

Good idea BabyandBump

I think that some people may be more disappointed to not hear of sucess stories of people they have been conversing with rather than it having a negative effect. Sharing a bfp after going through the trials and tribulations with others that are ttc could potentially be inspiring rather than depressing.

Another idea would be to make a another section within the category of tww and ttc that is about success stories and advice of what they did that worked. (especially for those that conceive and have been trying for an extended period of time)
It is kind of like a good book or show, you have to know the ending.

I think that some people may be more disappointed to not hear of sucess stories of people they have been conversing with rather than it having a negative effect. Sharing a bfp after going through the trials and tribulations with others that are ttc could potentially be inspiring rather than depressing.

Another idea would be to make a another section within the category of tww and ttc that is about success stories and advice of what they did that worked. (especially for those that conceive and have been trying for an extended period of time)
It is kind of like a good book or show, you have to know the ending.

That's pretty much what the BFP Announcements section is for. Which is why it exists. People can share congratulations and go there for a pick me up if seeing bfps is their desire. I think another category would just add clutter in all honesty.

I personally gain hope from seeing all the BFP announcements!!

Agree. I like to know the results of the others in a thread that I am waiting with. I think that if at the end of the tww I can say that the witch got me I would also be able to say woohoo I finally got that bfp. I also get excited when I hear that one of the other women in a thread I'm following gets theirs.

me to i want to know , no one will be up set about it because its hope for us to see that people made it. when you post in the already preg part its kinda like who really cares because they are already past that point so its no new news to them.

hello everybody
im new to the forum, just registered...i see you guys have a lot of posts on TWW...im in the same boat as you girls.... currently 10dpo ..yesterday i had brown discharge almost all day, thought i got my AF early but nothing today.......weird isnt it??
Hope everyone is doing good.
:)

Hello all.... Am also new to this and am currently in the dreaded TWW. Testing 1/28... This is our 2nd try with clomid. Had mc last June. DH & I are so excited but don't wana get our hopes up. He's already telling me to test... Lol. I really hope this is it for us. Been TTC for 2yrs now. Prayers & Baby Dust to All who are TTC... :dust:

Hi I am 7dpo, trying for baby #3 with diff partner, can not wait for valentines day to test :D x good luck all x

New here! 10 DPO, HEED is 12/1/2012. Been testing like crazy since 6 DPO and nothing but BFN :( so i have decided to wait to test anymore till Friday the 23rd when i will be 13 DPO. As of now my emotions are very high and i keep getting myself in a bad mood doing this.
***Baby Dust to ALL***

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1330149600z7z28z14.png

Hi may i join? As you can see from my signature i have pcos.
I am confident i ovd between cd11-14 and today is cd20.
I had dull cramps on tuesday and into the evening.....implantation?
And my cm has dried up, dp is so annoying, i never realised how loud he chewed! I am super tired and found it so hard waking up this week.
I think maybe af is coming but maybe it could be you know what......

Im not on meds for pcos as my doctor wants us to ttc naturally first. I am not temping or opk'ng as it stresses me out.
Cycles after bcp.....cycle1 33 days, cycle 2 54 days and current cycle 3 day20.

I am assuming my cycles are 28 days as pcos messes them up so i am testing on august 11th.
Xxxxxx

I have a 31 day cycle. LMP was sept 9-14 had sex on the 15th and 16th which is CD 7and 8 then on CD 9and 10 i had brown tinged fertile CM which I have never had before in my life. I figured it was old blood from my period and just let it go. Then on cycle day 13th i started my opk testing twice a day until CD 20 but never got a positive. On CD 16 and 17 I spotted lightly on and off for those two days it was pink and then again on CD23 to CD 27 this time its brown blood though. Ive already taken two test and both were bfn. i am very regular and never spotted between periods in my life. Someone in my family had a dream about a big fish and called to ask me if I was pregnant so Im hoping I am. Is it possible that I ovulated early in my cycle right after my period? then the bleeding on CD16 wud be implantation but waht about this other bleeding at CD23/ Or maybe i ovulated on CD16 although i didnt get a positive opk and the last bleed was the implantation? Im so confused thanx in advance

I think we are all here for the and is authoritarian. 1st Ammendment folks! It is one thing to come here and troll a forum, but if you are in the TWW and you have a question about a symptom or bbt and if anyone who already had their BFP had those similar experiences, you shouldn't be attacked for posting in "the wrong place". Just my hormonal opinion.

I dont understand the last post??? who was attacking and who was trolling? someone asked a question on an old post, personally I didn't reply because I don't know the answer and I no longer belong here but forgot to unsubscribe.. :/ Utterly confused lol

I dont understand the last post??? who was attacking and who was trolling? someone asked a question on an old post, personally I didn't reply because I don't know the answer and I no longer belong here but forgot to unsubscribe.. :/ Utterly confused lol

It wasn't about a specific incident. I spend alot of time on here and over the years I have too often seen those ttc post in "the wrong area" and their questions are ignored. It almost like if you post in the wrong forum you are shunned and told you are in the wrong place. It is not what is said, it how it is said. For some, this feel intimidating and they are only here to ask for help. This wasn't meant as a negative post, this was meant to squelch this rhetoric that makes this site seem like a sorority. lol I know this is an old post, but it popped up on my feed too.

Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->