TTC Limbo... BFP Question

That only makes sense (to let people share their results). I know that I am always happy for anyone who receives the good news!!!! That should give everyone else hope. Knowing another woman has gotten the news she has been dreaming of makes me feel better. We share so many intimate details of our experiences on here, it only makes sense to get the full story out.

agreed. I like to find out the outcomes of people and I don't want to go to several different places to find out! Good plan.

if its ur own thread i dont see anything wrong with this

i didnt think it was against the rules:wacko:

agreed yes, we should find out what happens with ladies at the end of the 2ww. its encouraging

Yeah this thread is super old so how come nothing has resulted because of it?

I also agree with that :)
I think if people have been following your thread then that's fair as they'd want to know the results anyway :) x x

I was thinking this today. Its only logical - when someone is symptom spotting you want to know if they got their BFP, its the 'end of the story'!

makes sense to be able to finish your post with whether or not your pregnant, only because it helps everyone else out...seems silly to not be able to mention the outcome

i dont mind people posting their bfp
i encourage it :)

please yes.. i love to see great news for someone after our long 2ww each month.. gives everyone hope :) xx

We are all in here to help each other. BFP should be announced in the 2 ww forum because we follow each other's symptoms and knowing who got a BFP is essential to our learning process. please allow. ty

I think that sounds good! Yes, definitely not have a thread started for a BFP announcement but it makes sense to be able to conclude on your two week wait results within a thread already started!

I agree as its nice to know what the outcome for people that you've been sharing an experience with :thumbup:

I agree i think that would b nice to follow up with the ones that u have ranting And raven to and askin a ton of questions.. I kno i had a lot of questions.. Lol. But that sounds lik a great idea.

Not sure where to post this but TWW seemed like the place. Am 39 and TTC for a few months. In the middle of a TWW right now. 10 DPO and took a test yesterday and today and had what appeared to be a very very faint line, but nothing with FMU. Am I seeing things? Is this too early? Also these were blue dye tests. I know, I know. Been 13 years since I've been through this and boy have things changed. Should I keep testing or just wait till next week? Thoughts? Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->