TTC & Losing weight Anyone want to be my buddy?

jojosmami

Mommy to 3!
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm 26 yrs old have 2 beautiful kids and TTC#3! This coming cycle will be my 3rd and I have realized that my weight is out of control and not only will losing weight help me get pregnant, it will make me feel sooooo much better about my self. Plus, with getting preggo comes gaining weight so I want to make sure I'm at a reasonable weight so I'm not huge when I give birth I'm not trying to loose this weight plus the baby weight. I use to be a weight loss counselor for a well know Weight Loss Center(In the us, I'm not sure if it was international) so I'm gonna follow what I know from that as a diet plan,and I'm going to use a website called LiveStrong.com which has a calorie counter and I'm going to try and join the YMCA this weekend. I want to join a Gym but its so unrealistic to say I'm going to go workout without taking my kids so this way they can come. Hope I will be able to have a couple of buddies to help me through my journey! GL to everyone trying to get to their goals! :thumbup:

My current weight: 220
My weight loss goal: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"