TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Hey Conkers...how is everyone?

I've just been trying to read through our journey in order to re-do our front page that I lost. Please let me know if any info is wrong!

Would be lovely to hear how you all are doing?...Those Conkers who are here, those waiting to be born and those still being made! xxx...

Tigermom, checking in!

Still pregnant, Due the 29th, and not really feeling like anything is happening :haha:

Getting more frequent bh contractions, which is great, and I'm also experiencing my usual menstrual-like cramps (which I now can call dilation and effacement, as my doctor agrees), but no labor, no signs of labor, and just waiting!

How about everyone else?

I am due in one month today! Totally started to feel uncomfortable just recently (swollen hands and feet, carpal tunnel, constipation, hard to get around with this big belly!), but no real signs of anything yet. I am guessing I go late/past due date!

Arghhh i must've somehow turned off my notifications from this thread, I just thought no one was posting!!!

So exciting that lots of conkers have been appearing. Huge congrats to pk and tiger - conker twins - amazing!

We are good - Jack now nearly 4 months old!!! He is HUGE! 98th centile and wearing 6-9 month clothes!

He is such a lovely boy - very chilled out and happy. Not getting the best amount of sleep.... But it doesn't feel so hideous second time around. Our dd has been going through a very funky patch - she turns 3 on Friday, a few people have said that age 3 is much harder than 2 and I fully believe it!!! Some days she is an absolute joy and so sweet and funny and other days, absolute pure minx! Just when you think you have this parenting thing sussed.....

Anyway I'm going to resubscribe to the thread now ;-)

Xx

Hey Fleur ...thanks for the update.

Keir David Eric was indeed born on the 24th of October. A massive boulder at 9lb13!!! I had a super fast labour ending with a couple of pushes in the pool!!! Excruciating but fast and obviously worth it! Just trying to remember how all this goes again! Xxx

Ah love the name pk!! Can't believe all our big 9lbers - amazing! Sounds like your labour was quite similar to mine. Hope you're enjoying it all.

How is everyone else?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->