TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Thanks for the tip Tiger! I have no intention to take the Bradley class as I already have to take a mandatory class at the birthing center and it's $360... hopefully insurance covers a portion of it, she said she believes it does. But it covers basically everything, from hypnobirthing to Bradley Method and everything in-between. So I'll enter that book with a very-open mind. Unless something happens like I go pre-term before 36 weeks or we need emergency help, I won't be able to get any pain meds so I'm trying to educate myself on all aspects of that, while still remaining open-minded that yes, something could happen and I may be in a hospital. So trying to find a good balance there.

I may try reading the Bradley Method book and seeing how it goes... but it doesn't sound as though it would be as beneficial as I had hoped. Guess we'll see! I'm almost half-way done with Active Birth, then I'm gonna try Bradley before I move onto anything else.

Open to other book suggestions if anyone else has them. :)

Oh, I hope ricschick is doing well! I can't wait to hear if she had the baby!

Hi ladies, it's been kinda quiet around here! Hope you are all doing well :hugs: Since many of you have already had one beautiful baby, I wanted to see what you guys thought about my status today... :flower:

AF was due Thursday/Friday for my usual 26-27d (occasionally 24 or 25 day) cycles. Yesterday was cd28, no AF! Woke up this morning expecting her, still nothing, cd29!? I have not had a cycle this long in my nearly-a-year ttc, but I've had bfns right along, even this morning...

I haven't been tracking temps or OPKs because they were too disappointing. I try not to symptom spot, but one day right around when I would have O'd I was nauseated and vomited for a few hours. Then I've had (not painful) diarrhea for the last 10 days or so (which I attributed to a new whole food prenatal with probiotics- tho I have taken half the dose and still had the same thing). I've been exercising more consistently and eating healthier, but I've not had dramatic weight loss or anything. Can't really explain why else it'd be delayed...??

Am I looking at a late bfp?! fX! Thanks for your thoughts!

Oh Duckie, I hope this is a late BFP! It's hard to know if AF is actually late since you could have just ovulated late. FX for you!

It's so hard to know duckie but I've got all my fingers crossed for you!!!

Everything crossed Duckie...tiger and I both had very late bfp's with both of our pregnancies :hugs: xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you duckie!!! Hope this is just a late bfp!

So sorry ladies, I joined and then disappeared

I am cycle 2 of using the clear blue fertility monitoring and on day 11, I will be good a keep checking in go see how you are all doing xx

Thanks, friends! I know you can't put all (or any) eggs in the basket when it comes to symptom spotting... Still no AF, though! Decent amount of cramping on and off (the kind where everytime you go to the bathroom you expect :witch: ) and (tmi) more cm than normal.

Today turns into cd30, making me 3-4 days late! I didn't re-test this morning, because if if hcg's double every 48hrs, I thought I'd give it another day (and I expected to be rudely awoken by AF this morning)... Stay tuned... :dust:

Welcome back mumanddad! Keep us posted on your cycle!

Good luck duckie! Did you test again today?

Well thanks to a few ladies from bnb for advising the clear blue fertility monitor because this has proved the Internet cheapy ov tests just didn't work for me!

I use to only get faint lines on the Internet cheapies, they use to get dark around day 26/28 ish but never positive.
First month on the cbfm I ov'd day 19, and I am currently getting high readings on cd 14 :) xx

Oh that's great mumanddad!! I hope it helps you get a bfp soon!!

Well the clear blue monitor didn't pick up a 'peak ' reading this month :( I ran out of tests after 15 readings I think it was. I got very disheartened by it.

We went on holiday last Monday and AF was due. It normally arrives with a vengeance when we have something planned but she still isn't here! !

I'm not going to test for a while though because
1. No peak on the monitor
2. I am cramping so bad and have been for a week :(
3. One minute my boobs are killing and are rock heard, next there soft and no pain.
4. I'm getting period type pains in the tops of my thighs.

I mc at 10 weeks last July and after the mc my cycle was 49 days (I was still getting bfp tests during that)
Other then that my longest cycle has been 41 days and then any were from 26- 36 days. I'm currently on day 39.

I really hope this is my month but I have so much doubt that I don't want to get my hopes up :(

Sorry for the long post! It probably doesn't make much sense because I'm using my phone to type.

Hope your all well ladies xx

Oh mumanddad I hope it is your month. I'm not really familiar with cbfms so I don't know what could have happened but I hope the other symptoms are good ones. Keep us updated when you test xxx

I am thinking if AF isn't here by next weekend then I will test. My last AF was the 7th August so it will definitely show then if I am or aren't xx

:( think af is arriving :( my cm stepped up alot and when I go to the toilet there is pinkish blood when I wipe (tmi sorry) :( I guess it's not my month again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->