TTC "methods" Let's keep track and see what really works!

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
Okay, so I know there is a thread in here about dpo and symptoms, and I absolutly love stalking it! Lol. So, to add onto a awesome idea I think it would be fun and interesting to list
A) how long ttc and background info
B) what "extras" you are doing this cycle (e.i., smep, dtd eod, opks, epo, ect)
C) in exact order of cycle day and what " extras you did, how you did them if necessary, and then list symptoms dpo to see what worked and what didn't for each lady! Maybe we can see a trend in things that do and don't wotk and debunk some myths!

Also, it's just another way for us to obess over ttc lol and keep us busy.
I'm going to start "extras " next cycle if i don't get bfp this one, otherwise I'd do the first post. So who's doing what??!!

Hi! I love this idea :) I am so down with getting everyone's methods and tinkering with my own. Even though everyone always says "I got pregnant the month I wasn't even trying!" I am too Type A for that hahaha.

For me, I guess we have been TTC since August (7 months). We got our BFP in early September - we were doing EOD and I was on prenatals and Vitex. But then I had an mmc, baby stopped growing around 7 weeks, and I had a d&c at 12 weeks.

We started trying again in December.

Month 1 - prenatals, temping, tracking cm, opks, no BD method - BFN
Month 2 - prenatals, temping, tracking cm, opks, SMEP - BFN
Month 3 - prenatals, temping, tracking cm, opks, progesterone after O to treat luteal phase defect, BD every day from O-3 .... we'll see! due to test March 11. No real symptoms so far (I am only 2 dpo now).

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"