TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Sweet - hope the MS is a good sign! I never got far enough along to experience it. I keep telling myself when I do I will embrace it lol. I had my ovarian reserve tested a year ago and my FSH was 8.4 (good) and AMH was 3.0 (very good). Women with an AMH above 1.5 respond well to IVF from what I've read. My doc is re-testing it this next cycle when AF shows since it's been a year. She is also going to do a hysteroscopy to look for fibroids/polyps etc...standard before IVF. The fact that the embryos seem to be dying right at/during implantation makes me wonder if something is making implantation fail. Or like you said, it could be high DNA fragmentation in the sperm.

Canadian - glad the bleeding stopped. Sometimes our bodies do strange things...were you on any new meds or supplements this cycle? How much blood was there? Spotting or flow?

Ask- I would say spotting but it was for 2 days straight and was like constant little "gushes" of it. was deep dark red like a period would be but not heavy. I think it might have been some of my lining due to hormonal inbalance. I have been taking folic acid (400mg) for a while but I stopped for a week or so before cause I just was busy and forgot to eat with food, I have stopped the prenatals for 2 weeks now. they are harder to eat cause of the size and I have to eat with food or just after and sometimes I'm so busy I forget.

it was enough to change panty liners a couple of times but it has completely stopped now...but I have a "hot" feeling in my lower abdomen now and sometimes it "itches" like not vaginally like in the uterus or something on the inside... I'm a bit worried but i seem to be alright otherwise, healthy and appetite sooooo I guess I'll just wait it out.

Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought and could it be implantation bleeding? Sounds a little heavy for IB though.

I've had spotting mid luteal phase a couple of cycles and think it may have been from low progesterone. I've had 0 spotting now that I'm on progesterone suppositories and AF won't show until I've stopped them for 3 days. Mine are prescription but you can use the otc cream which is a lot weaker but might help if you suspect it's a progesterone issue. If it's never happened before it may just be a wonky cycle.

Hope you are all ok. I am 6&4 and have Ms but that means nothing because had MS until 10 weeks and a good scan at 8 weeks and then miscarried at 10&2 (well there was no hb on a scan then and baby stopped growing at 10 weeks).

It's weird because I am pregnant but not really. I just feel like this is going to be another MC and then I will stop trying with my OH and use donor sperm. His sperm really shouldn't even get me pregnant - and even though it does it leads to babies with chromosomal abnormalities... so I am almost pregnant???

I hate being on round number 5 (3 MCs and a chemical), it's like a never ending nightmare.

Fingers crossed for a happy ending for us all :)

Hi ladies. I took a internet cheapie today and there is a faint line. Not sure if I am excited or terrified. Probably a bit of both. Don't think I will believe it until there is some test progression and a positive blood test.

Hope everyone is doing great! :)

My progesterone test is tomorrow. This cycle didn't have me curled up in pain, but I'm a little nervous that might mean I didn't ovulate- but I was definitely ovary sensitive during the time I should've ovulation, on top of having SHOW so here's hoping! I'll update when I get my results which probably won't be until the 10th..

Got my first appointment next Tuesday. Hoping to get some blood work done.

Good luck with your appt laro! Any symptoms starting?

Darling, hope your progesterone comes back nice and high! Fx for you.

I'm hanging out in the tww...I had wicked O pains this month and we BD'd 3 days in a row leading up to O day. Hoping for a miracle!

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks Wish. Unfortunately- I got a phone call from the nurse today saying that my 21day progesterone results were the lowest they've ever been since starting clomid. They were UNDER 1!!! I'm so pissed off. Why would an increase of clomid make my results WORSE!? Ugh, She said to call up in two weeks if period doesn't start so I can get provera, and that we'll do one more round of clomid at the same dose. I don't really understand- if it's not working, why do I have to do another round of it? I really wish they'd do a monitored cycle with it to see if it's just the whole ovulation thing that's an issue and not an egg issue. I KNOW clomid is stimulating my ovaries because I'm very sensitive the whole week leading up to ovulation, I'm thinking it's just not surging enough to make me O. I'm just so frustrated I don't even know what to do anymore.

Darling so sorry about your progesterone being low and not Oing on the higher dose of clomid! That's so frustrating. Is this your clomid 4th cycle? I would probably push for monitoring and a trigger shot, so that they can be sure you will O.

It's actually my 5th round! :( and yeah that's exactly what I am thinking except does an OBGYN office do trigger shots or is that an RE thing?

Sorry no O, Darling. My obgyn did monitored clomid cycles and trigger shot. If I were you I would ask to have the dose increased and to be monitored. Clomid is pretty brutal for me...insane hot flashes and night sweats and out of control mood swings...there's no way I would take it if there wasn't some benefit! This is my 6th and last cycle on it. Next month we will begin the IVF process.

ladies, am I just seeing things, or is there a second line??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=686348

Darling I see something! I hope it darkens. Do you know what dpo you are?

How's everyone else doing? AF got me yesterday and is being a real bitch. I heard that in some countries they give women an extra sick day each month...man I sure could use one of those for yesterday or even today. I start the estrogen priming for my IVF cycle in 3 weeks, stimulation in 4 weeks! Praying so hard this works.

Wishing you loads of luck wish!!

Took a third test this morning, frer and there's definitely a faint line on that one too. But if it's faint on frer im assuming I've caught it extremely early. Called my office and because of low progesterone this month they are going to see me now today for hcg panel progesterone panel and probably progesterone to support

How exciting darling! Those are the 2 tests I got early faint positives on too. FX for a sticky bean! Keep us posted!

I guess I finally found out the cause of my infertility. I have abnormal chromosomes. 10% of my blood cells tested showed a missing X chromosome (45X instead of 46XX). My doctor thinks this is the cause of my recurrent early miscarriages. Part of me is relieved to have an answer but the other part is terrified that we will have to undergo multiple IVF cycles just to find one normal embryo. DH has a small chromosomal issue too but she didn't think that was the cause of our difficulties. We are meeting with a geneticist next.

Good luck darling! I have my fx for you that this is it!

Ask I'm so sorry to hear about your chromosomal problem. I can see how you would be both relieved and scared. Good that you've already gotten the IVF ball rolling. The chromosomal screening technology is pretty impressive, as are low the miscarriage rates. Where are you in the process now? Will we be IVF cycle buddies?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->