TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Thanks wishin, I've been bugging him about now. But I've been on his case for 8 months to finish my sponsorship and he still hasn't yet, so I'm completely hopeless and depressed that I will get him to do this when he really doesn't want to admit to possibly being the problem...

Although I got him to sleep in boxers only now and got him to wear "roomier" and larger sized pants now, he was wearing a 32 when his hips are 34, still got to work on the undwear change as well but....baby steps...he's not talking the zinc everyday unless I jump on his case. I'm inches away from just saying "why have sexy times if you aren't serious about trying? It hurts for me to try and you're not doing all you can to help and I am..."

Missing sex for a cycle might light a fire under his ass....or he might find "need elsewhere" (he probably won't just my paranoia..) ugh ffs how do you get some one to take something seriously and act...like soon or now! Not fricken 6 months later!!!

OMG Canandian Moose I am going through a similiar situation. Just got into an argument a couple days ago because my DH was complaining there was so many rules since TTC. Like having sex in a couples positions, for a week straight is torture or something. He basically said he doesn't want to know when I'm fertile because he feels pressure and that basically I should just initiate it. I feel like you do its not just me who wants to have a baby so why am I the only one having to feel the pressure, with BBT, OPK's, tracking and more.

UGH! this process is so difficult ladies. The amount of pressure and stress we all have to go through to have a child when some ladies just pop them out and don't even want them!

On an additional note, Ive had positive OPK's three days in a row. Which kind of threw off my fertile week (was supposed to be last week). So last week my DH and I had sex almost every day and now this week has been hard with our arguing and such to have sex as often. I'm scared I didn't have sex enough this cycle and it'll be another month of frustration :(

Ladies! I need help here is my chart from this month it looks so crazy to me. So many ups and downs. Just recently I had a dip in my bbt and thought maybe implantation dip, it rose again the next day and now today it dropped. Sooooooo confused.

Attachments

• IMG_2168.jpg
    IMG_2168.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey tnt....from your chart, I would say either you O'd on CD31 or you are still waiting to O. Has it been really hot or really air conditioned where you're sleeping? Sometimes that can mess up temps! Looks like you've got the BD covered anyway! When will you test?

Hey tnt....from your chart, I would say either you O'd on CD31 or you are still waiting to O. Has it been really hot or really air conditioned where you're sleeping? Sometimes that can mess up temps! Looks like you've got the BD covered anyway! When will you test?

Actually yes! My hubby likes to sleep with the AC on full blast so that could be it.
HEhe yes I've been really pushing it and want to BD at least every other day.

I'm not sure 'wishnandhopn' when should I test? I'm supposed to get my period this week or early next according to my app.

Maybe Friday? I always wait as long as I can because I hate seeing bfns. Fx for you!!!

Hi ladies...how is everyone doing? I haven't posted in this thread in awhile...been trying to "just relax". I went to another RE for a second opinion and she thinks we should skip further IUIs due to the low success rate and move on to IVF. We attended the info session tonight so it's probably going to be August/Sept when we do the IVF cycle. Wish - looks like we will be IVF buddies!

She also recommended a repeated miscarriage panel so both DH and I had blood taken yesterday. I had 8 vials drawn! Yikes! Guess I should get used to needles...

I'm 10dpo for this cycle and so far BFNs on wondfos. Really wish I could get pregnant before IVF!

Hey Ask! I've been wondering how your IUI's were going. Sorry you haven't had success. My 2nd IUI was a bust. That's great that you were able to get some testing for recurrent miscarriages. It's scary to move on to IVF, but I think we're ready and really hoping it works. We will be IVF buddies!

We had our IVF consent appointment today. I'm going to be doing estrogen priming, and then antagonist protocol with gonal-f, luveris and cetrotide. I asked about doing chromosomal screening due to my age and the fact I've had a loss, but the doctor advised against it since it's unlikely I'll end up with a lot of embryos to choose from due to my age and ovarian reserve, and he has doesn't trust the accuracy of the screening (and wouldn't want to risk throwing away a good embryo based on those results)

That's interesting Wish...my doctor recommended PGS due to my age and my 2 losses. I read that PGS significantly increases pregnancy and live birth rates and that if an embryo is chromosomally normal, a 25 and 40 year old have the same chance of success with IVF (though the chance of getting a normal embryo at 40 is far lower). We are paying out of pocket so I sure hope it works!

Here are some stats I found from one clinic: https://www.socalfertility.com/fertility-treatment/pgs-success-rates/

She is repeating my OAR test next cycle since it's been a year and then I guess she will design my IVF protocol. I also have to get a hysteroscopy. Did yours hurt? I'm most nervous about all the injections with IVF!

I was recommended IMSI (due to OH sperm issues) and PGS. Although I was also told to keep trying naturally as I get pregnant after 1-2 months every time (I am on pregnancy number 6, one DD, 3 MMCs, one chemical).

5+1 today but if sth goes wrong again I will consider iVF again (I did all the tests and was ready to go and then decided to try naturally). Mainly because I thought that I could be pregnant in 2-3 weeks from when we had appointment whereas with PGS my clinic only does FETs so it would have been prep cycle, egg collection, 3 week wait for PGS, then transfer and then if the embryos are normal 56% chance of pregnancy...

So the odds of pregnancy are high, but I get pregnant at the drop of a hat, just can't keep them (because of OH's sperm issues I think).

Connrats ASK4JOY on getting some progress on IVF.

My period came today so I'm all out for this month ladies. Another month feeling like I lost. Sucks.

So sorry tnt...CD1 is the worst.

Ask, yeah I went in there intent on doing PGS due to my age and fear of another loss, but the doctor successfully talked me out of it. He said that you have to be careful when looking at the stats, because they aren't by cycle, they're by transfer. The success rate per transfer is higher, but there are also fewer transfers after PGS since some women end up with no normal embryos. The lower miscarriage rate is very appealing though. He also said he's seen women miscarry after transferring a PGS screened embryo, I think that would be really upsetting. We'll try this time without it and hope for the best, but if we end up doing another cycle will likely go for PGS.

I was under general anesthesia for my hysteroscopy since they were also removing my polyp, so I have no idea if it would have hurt if I was conscious. I had hardly any pain or cramping after. Are they sedating you at least? I would not want to be awake, personally, but I'm a wimp! The injections are actually not that bad. Psyching yourself up to stick the needle in is the worst part, you hardly feel it most of the time. You can do it!

Sweetkat, aside from your DH's DNA fragmentation issues, have you guys had any other genetic testing done? I really hope this is finally your sticky bean.

We did every test going

- karyotype - both normal
- clotting
- thyroid profile
- ovarian reserve
- ultrasound
- vitamin D
- NK cells - slightly elevated

OH's fragmentation is 51% though so he has low fertility and at that fragmentation there is a high chance of miscarriage and low chance of ICSi working. So am dreading another loss

I guess I spoke too soon! I've had very very faint positives within the 10 minute mark yesterday afternoon and this morning. Feeling pretty nervous as I'm 13dpo and the lines are so faint but definitely positive. Hoping it gets darker and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Ask, that's amazing news!!! :happydance: I so hope it darkens and that it's a sticky bean! Keep us posted.

Isn't it funny how things happen sometimes? You go to an IVF info session and bam, BFP!

Thank you, Wish! It IS uncanny! Maybe it had something to do with bumping up to 100mg clomid...felt like I ovulated from both sides but I wasn't monitored. We didn't do the IUI bc DH had some collection issues on the day it was scheduled so we ended up just bding that day. Kinda glad I didn't waste the money! Really hoping this sticks!

Hi girls! Sorry it's been forever! June had been crazy. I had 2 vacations back to back and then my husband lost his job, he found a new one but doesn't start until July 10th so june had been a little shitty. Clomid round 4 was a bust but they said my numbers were better than the last cycle, so we're are doing round 5 at 150mg this time, just finished them so now the fun part. One thing I will say, bigger doses of clomid are giving me crazy side effects. Hot flashing like crazy! Anyways how you are all great and congrats ask!! That's amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->