TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Hey darling! Sorry June was a rough month for you. I hope things are looking up, and I really hope the higher dose works for you! I'm giving up on IUIs and doing IVF in August. Kind of scary and exciting at the same time.

Thanks so much wish! I am so excited for you with ivf! August isn't far now!!

Well it's not looking too good for me. I had a faint line on a Walmart cheapie this morning and took an FRER this eve when I got home and the faint line I had on one yesterday was totally gone. It was only a 1 hour hold but I still expected to see something. Can't stop crying. I wish I knew what was wrong with my body. :cry:

ok so I need advice ladies, I had a little ovulation blood yesterday and the positive okp so I'm like "yeah alright no biggie just a little bit of pink blood"

but today after bding and doing some errands I am not bright red and dark bleeding enough to need a liner. I'm wondering if it's lining thats not sticking or something worse but it's been going on now for a few hours...it's like when I start the AF in the beginning. I'm starting to worry it's going to ruin my chances this cycle, and since it's right after ovulation maybe it's something wrong with my ovary?

help please

Oh Ask I'm so sorry to hear this. Did you test again this morning? Could it have been a bad FRER? I hear their sensitivity is variable and not as good as it used to be. Hoping really hard for you that it's not another CP. But if it is, good that you've had that bloodwork done for recurrent loss to see what's going on. The thing with CPs, is that there could be absolutely nothing wrong with you or your DH's sperm and it's just really shitty luck. Thinking of you :hugs:

Canadian, how many dpo are you? When I've had O bleeding it's just been a streak of red in my CM. Could it be an irritated cervix from lots of BDing? If it's a lot of blood, it's more likely to be coming from your uterus than your ovary. Hope it stops soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could join you here? I am in need of some TTC buddies who can understand how hard this is after loss. My husband and I are 29 and TTC #2 after our daughter passed away last October at 8 days old. We also had a MC last February. The idea of another loss is insanely hard to think about but our desire to be parents is very strong.

Thank you wish. FRER this morning seemed fainter than 2 days ago. :( Had a blood test done and will get results in the next hour I think. 3 CPs in a year and 2 in the last 3 months scares me but so far all the RPL tests have come back normal. Still waiting on the results from the parental karyotype tests.

Welcome Laroawan. I am so so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how difficult losing your baby at 8 days must be. :hugs: You are in the right place!

Ask, hope you get some clarity re whether this is a chemical soon. Fingers crossed all ok.

I had a chemical last time I got pregnant and to be honest I preferred that to a D&C at 11 weeks and also to my miscarriages at 8 weeks. The chemical was awful too, but at least didn't require surgery and wasn't as tough physically.

Fingers crossed this one sticks for you.

I wish none of us were on this board! Recurrent losses are the hardest thing I have ever been through :(

Thanks sweetkat. I've never made it past 5 weeks but I agree if it's not a viable pregnancy better to miscarry sooner...both physically and emotionally. So sorry for your losses as well. :hugs:

Ask - the good thing is your body recognises sth is wrong straight away and so you don't waste months at a time being pregnant and then recovering. I spent 9 months back to back getting pregnant and miscarrying (got pregnant first time every time). So I was constantly either pregnant or recovering. I put on weight too and was a mess emotionally by the end. Then took a few months off and more recently I had a chemical and 5&5 now. But no excitement as my loss before last the D&C was at what would have been 11 weeks.

I hope you get a sticky bean soon :)

I'm so confused. The nurse called to say my blood hcg test was negative. I said I wasn't surprised as my chemical in March was 6 and I was still getting faint lines for a day after the blood test (I guess it filters out of your blood first then urine). I asked what my hcg level was and she said "there was no level"...I said, so it was 0? And she said "yes". Now that seems impossible. I had faint positives for 3 days on 2 different brands! Maybe she just saw that it was negative (below 5) and the actual number wasn't listed? I've tested every month for 15 months and I know a bfn from a bfp.

Here are my tests from the last 3 days...all very faint but all have lines (they are dried now obviously and it makes it harder to see bc my prenatals make my pee really yellow - ew!). Am I crazy??

Attachments

• IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Ask- I'm so so sorry :(

Laroawan- welcome, and so sorry for your loss. My husband and I are working on our 10th month of TTC since our miscarriage. It's tough, but I can't imagine your situation but I hope you get a sticky bean very soon <3

Oh and afm, nothing to report, currently in BD week and I've not curled over in pain yet, so I know I didn't ovulate hahah Did I mention last month that I was in tears in the middle of the night during ovulation because it hurt THAT bad? I'm terrified of what it'll do to me this month since I've been upped on dosage!!

Thank you for the welcome.

Sorry to hear about your get Ask. I hope you get a sticky bean so.

Ask, I definitely see something but could they be evaporation lines??? Some tests I did I could also have sworn I saw a line and then did same brand straight away and had nothing. It's very odd for her to say no Hcg at all.

The lines popped up within minutes on these and on the Walmart cheapies and now I'm not getting anything, so I don't think that's the case. They were also a lot clearer before they dried. I've never had evap lines on FRERs...

Ask, I'd say if you had faint lines on two different brands within the time limit, they can't be false positives. The detection limit of the blood test is probably 5, so if it's negative, it would say <5 (or not detected) and wouldn't give you a number. I've definitely heard of people with CPs who had faint positives on a urine test but negative blood test, likely because hpts are so sensitive these days and trace levels of hcg will still be excreted in urine after it's already been cleared from the blood. So very sorry you're going through this again. It just sucks. Any sign of AF? Hope she isn't too hard on you :hugs:

Welcome Laro, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. You're in good company here :flower:

Thank you wish. Good to know I'm not crazy...I've used those tests so many times and the fact that the line got lighter for 3 days then disappeared proves to me it was a chemical. Never had a pink evap of any kind of evap really on a FRER.

Stopped progesterone yesterday eve so AF will probably be here in 2 days...no signs yet.

Going to increase ubiquinol to 400mg/day for DH and I, consistently take Maca and Royal Jelly...all supposed to improve egg quality. Want the best eggs I can get for IVF! Anything else I/we should add?

Ask, if you are certain you saw lines I am sure you are right! Especially as FRERs are so sensitive.

I have got MS now and (TMI) was throwing up yellow bile this morning. Alas I also had reasonably bad MS with my last miscarriage so I am not taking it as a sign of anything, but it's here nonetheless. I would say I have got it earlier than with my MMCs, but not sure if that's of any significance.

Anyway, 6 weeks today and 6 weeks until the 12 week scan. I would be happy with a good 11 week scan, but even that's aaaaaages away...

So not much left to do but wait and hope :)

Hugs ladies :)

Ask, have you had your pre-tests for IVF including ovarian reserve etc? If your ovarian reserve is good then your egg quality is good too. Remember, half of the genetic material comes from the dad so the chemicals could be to do with the sperm!

Hope I was bleeding on dpo 1-2 it finally turned to brownish tinge yesterday and gone pretty much now. If it is something with the uterus I'm worried that it could be something serious like fiboriods or worse. Been having achy small pains and an "ichyness" in my abdomen last few days. I really hope nothing is wrong cause we still have to wait for coverage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->