TTC Naturally???

It's not that some of have not tried to conceive naturally, it's that some of us can't.

I know that I can conceive bc ive been pregnant before when I wasnt trying. Now that I want kids its seems difficult and we are so obsessed! I feel like im stalking myself lol. I researched vitex and geritol and i have both already.

Btw I rreally didnt mean to offend anyone about stating trying to conceive naturally. I should have included in my original post that I usually skip over threads that has the words clomid" (which is a majority). Im so sorry

Bella-i just think it was taken the wrong way. I understand that you didnt mean to exclude anyone who use clomid. You were just stating that most of the forums usually just deal with needing answers about clomid and discussing about ttc using clomid. I too skip over those because i cant be of any help because i dont take clomid but i noticed alot of women take it.

Okay, thanks for understanding! I really did not mean anything by my post. I have read a few of the clomid threads bc I have taken 1 round of it but it did not work for me. Also, I never did research on it so I never wanted to try it again. My doctor was kind enough to also tell me that there were alternative methods bc a majority of his clients did not like clomid or it did not work for them.

No problem. My ob/gyn gave me BCP to help regulate my cycle but I took it 1 week and stop taking them because they made me sleepy and not want to eat. So it wasn't healthy for me.

I'm ttc-ing naturally too! I'm taking pre-natals, evening primrose oil (up until ov), b complex, extra vitamin c, fish oil, and flaxseed oil. I also take acai berry every once in awhile and drinking green tea w/honey as often as I can. OH is very-very healthy other than he smokes a cigarette or two every few days & drinks a cup of coffee every morning. I keep bugging him to quit smoking completely but no luck yet LOL. This will be my second cycle using opks & conceive plus as well.

I'm interested in taking Maca when I order new opks (if I'm not preg this cycle, which I really doubt I am). Has anybody had any luck with it?

I'm TTC naturally as well.

I have not tried any pre-natals yet, but I have been on this all natural plant supplement called Zija. My mother in law has been using me as a guinea pig. I don't want any one to know that we are ttc yet, so I told her that a friend of mine would like to try it but she is pregnant, so is it still good for her? She said it is an excellent alternative to vitamins. This plant contains all of the essential minerals that your body needs. I still need to do more of my own research on it.

I have not tried any pre-natals yet, but I have been on this all natural plant supplement called Zija. My mother in law has been using me as a guinea pig. I don't want any one to know that we are ttc yet, so I told her that a friend of mine would like to try it but she is pregnant, so is it still good for her? She said it is an excellent alternative to vitamins. This plant contains all of the essential minerals that your body needs. I still need to do more of my own research on it.

Ive heard of that before! Thats so cute your mother in law helping. Good luck hon

Wow! Thats extremely rude OP! I use clomid because I have two medical conditions that cause my body to not ovulate or have periods on my own. I WISH I could ttc naturally, but I cant. You act like using fertility drugs is a sin. Get over yourself.

JUST BECAUSE A BLIND MAN CANT SEE DOESNT MEAN THAT HE DOESNT WANT TOO. CLOMID ALLOWS WOMEN THAT CANT NOT OVULATE ON THEIR OWN TO BE ABLE TO DO SO. WOMEN THAT ARE NATURALLY TTC, AND ARE HEALTHY ONLY HAVE A 20-30% CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT EACH CYCLE. PPL THAT NEED CLOMID HAVE A 0% CHANCE BECAUSE THEY CANT OVULATE!!!WE NEED EXTRA SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER BECAUSE IT IS HARD TAKING PILLS(AND SOME HAVE DIFFICULT SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE MEDS) IN HOPES OF OUR BODIES DOING SOMETHING THAT YOUR DOES NATURALLY. SO IF CLOMID DOES WORK THEN WE ALL CHILL TOGETHER IN THE 2WW???:haha: ALL I KNOW IS ID BECAREFUL OF WHAT I SAY AND HOW I SAY IT, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOUR NAME MIGHT BE AT THE BOTTOM OF AN "I NEED CLOMID" THREAD.:nope:SMH... THEY NEED A SHAKING MY HEAD SMILEY FACE BECAUSE I AM TRULY OVER HERE JUST SHAKING MINE AT THAT STATEMENT. I TRULY RESENT YOUR WORDS!!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST OPENED A THREAD ABOUT TTC NATURALLY, NOT ABOUT CLOMID USERS... YA TINA IS RIGHT GET OVER YOURSELF AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE STATEMENTS HUN.

Woah calm down please. I think you ladies are missing the point. I have read through all the posts, and no where does she say she's against the use of Clomid.

Just as all the clomid users have their threads where they can meet together with other ladies who are in the same boat, for whatever reasons they are using clomid, the OP is wanting a thread for women who are TTC without the assistance of Clomid. She was feeling like she is the only one NOT using Clomid and is looking for others to share the journey with.

There is NOTHING in any of the posts she made about having anything against Clomid or ladies who have to take clomid. Nothing. And if you got that, then I think you need to read it again. I'm sorry you seem to be so easily offended about this issue, but please try to relax before going off the deep end.

I GUESS YOU MISSED THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE FIRST THREAD:haha: WHY WOULD SOMEONE FEEL THAT THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON OR THAT THIS SITE ISNT HELP BECAUSE OF PPL POSTING THREADS ABOUT CLOMID... LIKE I STATED EARLY IF SHE WAS EDUCATED ON CLOMID SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND, THAT ALL WE ARE TRYING TO DO IS OVULATE... THEN FROM THERE WE ALL OPK AND BBT AND ASK ABOUT PREG SYMPTOMS...ETC JUST LIKE A SOMEONE NATURALLY TTC. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER ASKING ABOUT PPL NATURALLY TTC, BUT SHE DIDNT HAVE TO MENTION CLOMID USERS THE WAY SHE DID, SHE SAYS IT MAKES HER WANT TO CRY... WELL TRY WANTING A BABY AND CANT EVEN OVULATE. STILL SMH...:nope:

So true Arrielle! We need clomid becuase our bodies dont work right on their own. How dare you put down women who need fertility drugs. OP you used clomid just once and because it didnt work you're bad mouthing everyone who needs it. This is not a choice. I cant conceieve naturally no matter how hard i try. I dont even see that many clomid threads in the first place so keep your ill thoughts to yourself.

I did read the first post Arrielle, and there is still nothing to take offense at. She is not saying she has anything against Women who use Clomid, whether they have to use it or whether they want to use it. Again, she is simply looking for women she can RELATE to. Just as women who use Clomid often look for women they can also RELTE to (I have seen DOZENS of threads calling all Clomid users, so why can't there be a thread for non-clomid users?)
She wants to cry because she feels ALONE and that there is no one in the same situation as she is in. If you were in her position you might feel the same way you know.

And please don't post in all caps. It;s very rude and hard to read.

And how can you say she is not educated on Clomid? She said nothing dissing clomid, she is simply looking for others with whom she can relate, and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with doing that.

WHAT, ARE YOU SERIOUS??? PLZ DONT TELL ME HOW TO TYPE HUN. ANYWAYS LIKE I SAID THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A NATURALLY TTC THREAD, SHE JUST DIDNT NEED TO MENTION HOW "ALL THE THREADS ARE ABOUT CLOMID" AND HOW PPL ON CLOMID HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH HER(HMMM... READING COMPREHENSION HUN)..A ND HOW IS SHE NOT EDCUATED ON CLOMID...WELL LETS SEE... CLOMID HELPS WOMEN TO OVULATE SOOO... HOW DO WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH WOMEN NATURALLY TTC WE GET PERGNANT TOO, TO REAL HUMAN BABIES. THE WORLD IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THAT AND SO EVEN IS THIS SITE...AND I LIKE HOW YOU ARE SPEAKING FOR HER... SHE HAS A VOICE OF HER OWN, I DONT NEED YOU TO TRY TO CLARIFY WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID... SMH AT YOU I WASNT TALKING TO YOU:nope: @NDH MAYBE ITS A LANGUAGE BARRIER AS TO WHY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY WE ARE 0FFENDED... I KNOW AUSSIE SPEAK ENGLISH TOO BUT ITS DIFFERENT, LIKE PPL IN THE UK...OH AND DONT BE HYPOCRITICAL YOU TYPED IN CAPS ABOVE...

Ndh-The OP's first paragraph is extremely disrespectful to all women who use clomid. I am offended by it because im a clomid user who desperately longgs for a child and i'll do anything to get pregnant. The op doesnt like clomid because it didnt work for her. That doesnt make the drug bad and by her singling out clomid she's also talking about women who take Femara, do IUIs, and IVF. Just because we need assistance while ttc doesnt mean our journey is less than or easrier than those doing it naturally. Like I said before I dont see that many clomid threads at all. If anything its the opposite.

Good Luck to EVERYONE! I think we should all be supporting each other....TTC is stressful enough on it's own! We all come here for the same reason
Baby Dust to all you ladies(myself included!)....good luck and FX we all get what we want more than anything else in the world...our BFP
xx

She wanted a post about naturally trying to conceive, so clomid never should have been apart of the post point blank. Because instead of having a thread with women discussing how they are happily naturally ttc she has one with offended clomid users. I think she should edit that part out if she didnt mean to offend anyone, because she clearly did. So she didnt intend to but she did, so if she didnt mean it she would remove that part about clomid users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->