TTC Naturally???

bellahoney

Expecting a boy!
Reaction score
I really like this site but sometimes I just want to cry when all the threads talk about clomid! It seems no one is trying to conceive naturally so it makes me feel overwhelmed as if I dont have anything in common or that this site isn't helpful for me:(

I'm 29, 5'4 and 163lbs...not regular at all and trying to loose weight now to see if that will help w/conceiving. Is there anyone else going this route to help conceive?

I had pain on my left side for just a few hrs 2wks ago on 4/13. I felt as if I may have ovulated and is due to take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning. For the last 2wks I have had sore boobs, feeling very weird but it also could be in my head. I'm anxious however, my husband knows that I bought a test so there is no privacy lol. I'm so overwhelmed and already told by my doc that I was healthy and my husband is healthy...but no pregnancy! Lately, I have been relaxing and thinking of starting my geritol on the 1st of April (this will help me keep track)

Hi. Im 21 yrs old and my DH is 22 yrs old. We've been together for 5 yrs and been married going on 2 yrs in July. We are ttc naturally also. 8 months after we got married, I found out I was pregnant in Feb. 2010. In April 2010, I ended up with a blighted ovum. Since June 2010 we have been ttc #1 with no luck. Im 5'2 and around 115lbs. Like you my DH and I are both healthy and still no baby!! My cycle is 35 days and due for AF March 29th which is in 3 days. I never know when I ovulate because before I was pregnant I never had a stable cycle sometimes it would not come 3 months!! But after the pregnancy, it has been around 35 days with a few whacky AFs. Around the beginning of last week, I had pain on my left ovary side as well and I was thinking that maybe it was ovulation. Cant remember if we DTD that day or not though. Now I am getting mild cramps so hopefully it is because of baby and not AF.

There are loads of women here who TTC naturally, I was one of them :flower:

:dust:

i am on clomid, but its only because i CANT conceive naturally and that makes me want to cry!!! but i feel like you are just like clomid girls, only you can ovulate on your own...LUCKY!

I'm also one thats TTC naturally! All I'm on is folic acid as I miscarried in December 2010 so maybe being on folic acid in the extremly early stages of pregnancy will help me a little maybe :S

Yeah me and OH TTC before and the first unofficial month I stressed about it, I HAD to have sex on my fertile days, I "felt" pregnant and I wasnt and it broke my heart, next cycle I just played it cool funnily enough had sex once that month and wham I was pregnant, (hopefully I conceive this quick this time lol) x

The only thing I take is cod liver oil and centrum. Nothing else really just go by my normal day.

Hello! Add me to the club of natural conceivers. I am 23 and my OH is 22 and we are TTC #1. We aren't doing anything special except DTD as much as possible. I am 5'3 and 145, so I would like to think that I am pretty healthy. AF just left today, so I am ready to start trying this month. Hopefully this cycle will end in a BFP!!! baby dust to everyone!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi there, I am TTC nauturally, the only thing i am taking is folic acid as thats what my Dr suggested. I've recently been diagnosed with PCO, which is why I am very irregular. I didn't even know where i was on my cycle until I had an Ultrasound which showed that I was due to have a visit from AF. I struggle to understand half of the posts on here as a lot of them are all about cycles and the amount of drugs they are taking etc. (i'm not putting this site down btw, i just dont get all the abbriviations on here!!! [i'm a little bit slow sometimes!! :p ] )

xxx

Ah bless you hun you'll get used to the abbreviations used!!

I recommend all you ladies take folic acid 400mg or more before pregnancy, it will give your baby the best start :thumbup: I took mine up to 14 weeks but you can take it throughout the entire pregnancy.

I know what you mean. When I first got on here I was like huh what what is that lol. I didn't know the medications the amounts the diagnosis etc. But now I figured everything out from research and bnb lingo and abbreviations forum :haha:. Hoping we all get the BFPs we want!

Im taking hair/nail vitamins now. Every one around me is getting pregnant around me and im staying positive but crying inside. My husband is very supportive. He recently started working out and taking vitamins and amino acid. I started working out and eating better myself.

i get the medical things as i work in a hospital and my mum is a midwife!! so that i get, but the other stuff is mental!! it all so seams some people are completely obsessive about all aspects of their cycle and it is all a little over whelming for me!!

i get the medical things as i work in a hospital and my mum is a midwife!! so that i get, but the other stuff is mental!! it all so seams some people are completely obsessive about all aspects of their cycle and it is all a little over whelming for me!!

Are you new to TTC? I TTC'd for 2 years and once you get to that point you will be obsessive, it's almost impossible not to be. Hopefully you won't be waiting that long x

And i forgot to mention i see you guys are taking supplements and vitamins... So please google "gertiol and ttc" and soy isoflavones. Those are both natural. You can but them at gnc wlmart walgreens

i've been trying for a year. It does get me down sometimes, but I just go with the flow so to speak. when it happens it happens. Everything happens for a reason, so i just gotta wait it out.

I'm just trying to take it easy, like I said folic acid will be the only thing I'm taking and good timeing will have to work as I'm not phishing out for opks etc as I didnt last time I conceived and I was fine just want to make sure the baby I conceive is healthy x

I have tried clomid and it didnt work for us... so we have moved on to natural remiedes. i did a fertility cleanse....so far so good... im 6dpo

Every one around me is getting pregnant around me and im staying positive but crying inside.

hello, im also ttc naturally. i plan on starting to take pre-natals soon, i want to be a momma more than anything and my fiance is def ready as well :)

baby dust to everyone :)

I am taking cod liver oil and centrum. My DH also started taking centrum so he can be healthy and he said he want his army nice and strong lol so atleast he is with me on TTC. Other than that I am not takin anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->