TTC Naturally???

Aw I hate seeing arguments on this forum :(

I do agree she shouldn't have brought clomid into it, or any specifics. However I think she just worded it the wrong way. She doesn't seem to be against clomid or people using it.. I don't think she meant any harm. I can see how someone using clomid or any kinds of assistance can get offended. Some people just need help. My mom had to do IVF to get me here so I somewhat understand the struggle to TTC even though I only have been ttc for 2 months. (almost onto cycle 3)

Good luck to everyone! :)

:dust:

arrielle and tina - ndh is right i read through the entire thing and she didn't come off rude. she just noticed that a lot of threads were posted about for by someone taking clomid. and you know i talk to you girls about clomid so i'm definitely not taking any sides right now.

i didn't read the last few post that you guys put up because it just seemed like too much drama. :shrug:

we're all here with one purpose "TTC" - whether we're doing it with the assistance of fertility drugs or with no help...we all should support each other.

you know when i first join this site, i could of sworn i was the only one using clomid. that everyone around me was able to conceive on their own - or didn't have the issues that i had. but i was wrong. so many of us have our own issues. and so many of us have a lot in common. everyone is entitled to their own opinions and there shouldnt be any hostility towards each other. and trust me - i'm the type to call it out like it is and don't hold back...so i dont think anyone is in the wrong. just take it with a grain of salt n keep it moving. :hugs:

i'm taking clomid because i am having issues ovulating on my own, since i was a teen. the clomid is helping so that way i dont sit around and just try to wait for me to ovulate...the dr wants me to start my family now just incase i have to go in for another leep and it would be hard for me to carry to full term. so thats my story.

lets all hug it out :D :hugs:

We really are here for the same thing and I dont like drama either. I just found the op to be very rude. I want a baby just as badly as someone ttc naturally. Why do we need to categorize ourselves and comment on each others methods of conceptions. Seems wrong to me.

and trust me i reallllllllllllly wish...if anything that i had the chance to naturally conceive. if i had the time on my hands and patients - i would wait to get my own cycle and try then...but that can take a year or so....one year i got my period once...so thats a one shot at trying to conceive that year...and if it fails i'd have to wait for when i would O..and when will that be? so clomid is used to help me out..

We really are here for the same thing and I dont like drama either. I just found the op to be very rude. I want a baby just as badly as someone ttc naturally. Why do we need to categorize ourselves and comment on each others methods of conceptions. Seems wrong to me.

maybe because we catergorize ourselves in a "clomid" thread to see how others are doing it and whats different, whats the same, etc. its the same thing...i can make a thread and say screw all those conceiving naturally and that i'm envious of them because they ovulate on their own...but i dont. because we're all here with one purpose and the same purpose.

it would be anothing for someone to come on here and say screw all of you who is trying to conceive naturally or with fertility drugs...but no one is really doing that. just dont take it too personal. :flower:

It just upset me because even though i use clomid i still talk to the women that dont have any fertility issues, and we can relate just fine, in every thread i post in i dont even mention the fact that i had to take clomid.... More ppl out there are try to conceive naturally, than on clomid... Trust me!!! It isnt always easy getting on clomid... Some ppl have to wait months, years just for their doctor to prescribe it. I just dont see how i am any different thats all, ok i cant ovulate on my own, but guess what clomid say i can... So after i ovulate i post my opks nat. Ttc girls and i converse... 2ww, hey i might have took five pills but hey i am looking for symptoms too. Just like some one nat. 14dpo maybe sooner i am ready anxious to test... So why specify that clomid users are different... It had enough when the world(my in laws) wants to know where our baby is an we have been together for four years... So i hate to come to a site about support and someone makes me feel alienated in a thread, like maybe i wanted to say hi and good luck, but instead i get ruled out from the door? Tina and i werent the only ones offended... and i do call myself a clomid chick in some threads, but i dont specfically say anything about ppl naturally ttc. i just think we are all here for the same goal...

There are alot of women on here who are ttc naturally. I am not currently using Clomid but I do plan on using preseed this month bc I feel like my lack of cm may be causing an issue. I dont think anyone "chooses" Clomid, IUI, etc. but some medical backgrounds may be greatly helped with the use of these options. Clomid is for people who need help ovulating so just consider yourself lucky that you don't need it. At the end of the day, we are all here ttc #1, so don't feel intimidated by the options some people are using. We're all in this together!

dont let it get the best of you. we rule out people in our thread about the clomid club. just dont let it bother you too much. i know i dont. i dont know how to change your mind on it because i am a clomid user and i didn't get offended she was just trying to see if anyone out there that was ttc without the use of clomid thats all. dont get all worked up over it too much. thats stress. stress you dont need. stress can cause no ovulation! :hug:

To all ladies...hi. I noticed it was an argument on here. I read a few posts and even though I am not the voice for her, I do apologize that you were offended by her thread and/or what she said to introduce herself. I just hope we all can come together as one and help each other out.

Now i Just DTD with DH not too long ago well tried to but really couldn't because I was in complete pain. Like it felt like I was a virgin ouch. He couldn't go far because it was hurting me bad and he wasnt trying to hurt me so we stopped. He is like I seriously think you are pregnant. But only time will tell.

i just think clomid club is different... i get what she is saying as far as like why shouldnt even begin to read a clomid thread, because she isnt on it. but we are all trying to conceive so i feel that after the clomid kicks in i can talk to the girls who can ovulate naturally... i remember before i got clomid all i ever got were negative opk's. for the very first time i got a positive. i was stuck looking at negs, now ppl on clomid and nat ttc shared my joy of a positive opk... clomid ppl just have clubs beause we are just trying to ovulate... i dont care if there was a nat ttc club, i just didnt think she should have spoke of clomid users to get her audience that low... and pls ppl dont say she didnt that is her opening line and i am DONE with this, whether she choses to remove the first paragraph or not i have ranted enough...BABY DUST AND I AM OUT!!!

I'm not on clomid- I'm doing it as naturally as possible - only things I do is take prenatal vitamins and lie down a lil while after :sex: and taking opk tests to see when my surge will come. Oh and I use conceive plus for my lubricant for my dry days.

I never put down people who are ttc naturally so why should the op get to single out us ladies who are using the drug. Like I've said its not a choice its a neccessity. And the clomid threads are there because not that many women are on clomid in the first place.

Wow, Im sitting her balling my eyes out!!!! You ladies are so rude and mean period!!!! I apologized OMG! it's on the 3rd page. Gosh this really makes me NEVER EVER want to post on here EVER again!!!!! I chose not to delete or edit my post b/c it was my feelings as if I were having this conversation with a friend (bnb friends). Which in life you don't get the opportunity to edit the words you say, but do own up and apologize if the words are taken in offense..but I did read someone's post and I apologized bc the particular person may have been offended.

You women are so judgemental it's sickening and I know that the woman being negative did not read all the post or you would have seen that I apologized!!!

I'm rethinking this board altogether now! I really don't feel there is support period. How does someone who doesn't even read all the post before they comment bash anyone? We are all here for the same reason!!! Unless, some of you forgot? We all try different methods depending on our circumstances! Why not be supportive? If a thread states "clomid" then I dont enter b/c I'm not on it so the advise in there does not work for me! I NEVER put anyone down b/c of it. So to assume and make smart comments that are hurtful to me. I still have feelings and in the same boat as many. It's not bashing anyone, point blank period!

I did not want to start telling my personal business on here b/c its very hard to deal with...However at 14yrs old I had a tumor in my breast that I have removed! Now 2x the tumor came back plus a breast reduction...I absolutely CANNOT take any types of hormones period for any reason because of my history of the tumor. At 14yrs old I started Birthcontrol b/c my periods stopped for no reason and I was not active in sex and played a lot of sports-which was the reason no periods. 19yrs old had a miscarriage (my boyfriend at the time which is now my husband) -this gives a little background of why I'm choosing not to take anymore bc or clomid or prescription from a doc b/c I have to think of my health first. I would rather take vitamins-not to say it's any better b/c it's still manmade but it gives me hope!

Also in my op I stated the reason I've changed my eating habits and trying to lose weight before I go another route to conceive. Sometimes it could be a matter of changing old habits for some and that is what I planned to do along w/vitamins.

So before anyone starts bashing that is what the pm box is for or there could have been a nicer way to state that you took offense. I'm seriously considering deleting my account now bc of how some of you women reacted to something that I swear i never meant to offend anyone and on top of that I apologized!!! What more do you want from me I'm a person trying to get pregnant and i'm sitting here crying over words and none of you know me or possibly not even know eachother personally. How am I suppose to look for support if I'm getting my ass handed to me over a post??? It's not fair at all. Now once I delete my account I'll be one less woman being able to get pregnant feeling less of a woman b/c Im looking for support and someone is making me feel like crap! Thanks a lot. Thank you for those who understand that I've never tried to offend anyone and that gave great advise.

As you can see I have been apart of this board since Nov 2010, which means I have lurked and read majority of the post and seleted which post that I was going to comment on. But this i'm not too sure of anymore. I pray everyday that we get pregnant and everyday my heart breaks!

Aw babygirl don't cry or delete your account :(

The only thing you can do is apologize, and if they don't want to forgive you then let's all just move on. I'm so sorry you're upset right now. I don't think they should have attacked you like that but I understand how they could have been offended. I think you've established that you didn't mean to be mean or bash anyone taking drugs. So we should all just forgive and forget :)

Btw, I'm sorry about what happened when you were 14. That's young to go through something like that. I hope you get your little one soon, I KNOW you will! Just don't ever give up.

Cheer up!!! :hugs:

:dust:

Oh honey, I am so sorry that this thread blew up in such a negative way. :cry: Please don't delete your account!! I think you will find a lot of supportive women on here to help you through your TTC journey. For me BnB has been a wonderful resource and comfort! :hugs:

Sometimes it's hard to get your point across on the Internet and things are taken wrongly, not to mention the fact that all of us women are emotional basketcases anyway! ;) I hope you will reconsider leaving BnB and give this place a second chance, because it really is wonderful!! :flower:

BellaHoney in no way should your thread be considered offence. It's not often you see a naturally TTC thread and imo this is really nice to see and reassuring.

I feel you had a genuine inquiry to find if others like yourself who due to medical/personal reasons can or choose not to take clomide.

Personally for myself I've had investigations HSG and Lap n Dye. I was convinced because we've NTNP for years that there was something wrong. Thankfully there wasn't everything is normal. Now with DH totally on board (before he wasn't ready) we are DB'ing every other day. I'm hoping we won't have to take clomide but it may be that we do.

We're all here for the same achievement :baby: :hugs:

Bellahoney, there is no reason people should be offended by what you said. I'm so glad to hear that there are other ladies who are trying naturally (we all need support--those who need clomid & those who don't). We all have different needs, and that's the whole reason for the different threads--so we can find others going through the same thing as us. I'm trying naturally too, and totally understand why you started this thread.

Bellahoney -try not to cry, it causes stress and none of us need any stress, like I said when I commented earlier on in the thread we are all here for the same reason and we should be supporting each other.
Personally I don't think you said anything offensive, if you ask me the offensive posts came later but that is just my opinion and like you said, you were big enough to apologise if you unintentionally hurt anyones feelings.
After all there are alot of threads on here that alienate certain groups of people - not in a mean way but just because it's good to share experiences with people that are going through the same thing.
For example - everyone I have spoke to in TTC#1 are over the moon that it is now open, not because we feel attacked by anyone we come across in the normal TTC section that are say...TTC#3 etc but just because we are with similar ppl in here although I for one still chat away with all the other ladies.
Listen what I am trying to say is DO NOT DELETE your account! you can buddy up with me and I'm sure there are plenty of other ladies to buddy up with aswell, I hate the thought of anyone sitting at home feeling alone and crappy.....chin up girl and good luck xxx

So true Arrielle! We need clomid becuase our bodies dont work right on their own. How dare you put down women who need fertility drugs. OP you used clomid just once and because it didnt work you're bad mouthing everyone who needs it. This is not a choice. I cant conceieve naturally no matter how hard i try. I dont even see that many clomid threads in the first place so keep your ill thoughts to yourself.

First of all, you need to click and read all my post! I've never put anyone down! You did more damage in your comments alone. Then you take your rant to whole another thread!https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/571058-ttc-1-clomid-club-4.html#post9855146 Are you serious? When there is a pm box To be perfectly honest I could have said a lot to you to get you offended! Trust me I held off. NEVER had I bad mouth anyone. But MAJORITY of the threads are has clomid in their title so my thoughts are pure facts, which is why i made the thread in the first place looking for someone feeling possibly like I do.

But your post alone is very judgemental and had you read the whole thread you would have seen that I did apologize and that I choose to lose weight to further assist me to conceive naturally. Thanks!

JUST BECAUSE A BLIND MAN CANT SEE DOESNT MEAN THAT HE DOESNT WANT TOO. CLOMID ALLOWS WOMEN THAT CANT NOT OVULATE ON THEIR OWN TO BE ABLE TO DO SO. WOMEN THAT ARE NATURALLY TTC, AND ARE HEALTHY ONLY HAVE A 20-30% CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT EACH CYCLE. PPL THAT NEED CLOMID HAVE A 0% CHANCE BECAUSE THEY CANT OVULATE!!!WE NEED EXTRA SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER BECAUSE IT IS HARD TAKING PILLS(AND SOME HAVE DIFFICULT SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE MEDS) IN HOPES OF OUR BODIES DOING SOMETHING THAT YOUR DOES NATURALLY. SO IF CLOMID DOES WORK THEN WE ALL CHILL TOGETHER IN THE 2WW???:haha: ALL I KNOW IS ID BECAREFUL OF WHAT I SAY AND HOW I SAY IT, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOUR NAME MIGHT BE AT THE BOTTOM OF AN "I NEED CLOMID" THREAD.:nope:SMH... THEY NEED A SHAKING MY HEAD SMILEY FACE BECAUSE I AM TRULY OVER HERE JUST SHAKING MINE AT THAT STATEMENT. I TRULY RESENT YOUR WORDS!!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST OPENED A THREAD ABOUT TTC NATURALLY, NOT ABOUT CLOMID USERS... YA TINA IS RIGHT GET OVER YOURSELF AND DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE STATEMENTS HUN.

Again, You must not read all my post! I NEVER tried to offend anyone. So I don't need to get over myself and I have done my research. So thanks again for comments that were totally offensive when you didnt read everything. Did you forget that you posted in another thread about me as well https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/571058-ttc-1-clomid-club-4.html#post9855146

You could have pm'ed me as well it's never that serious. It seems you women came in this thread to start some drama! Had you read all of my post it was not talking about bashing anyone or dowing anyone but to find someone trying to lose weight, eat right, take vitamins etc...that was basically it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->