TTC Naturally???

YES, I love organic! It's much more benefical

Also, dont be afraid to ask your doctor for alternative methods! You would be amazed on how much info they can give you when they aren't talking in medical terms. HTH

We don't have insurance right now, so I can't go get bloods done. I was wondering what would happen if I just take like 40mg everyday while we :sex: daily, could it hurt...? Or would you up the dosage, or not do it....hm....:dohh:

Sorry I have no clue how to take clomid. I know you cant take it daily. You can do a search and find plenty of info. hth

Hi Ladies. Hubby and I are starting TTC for this month. Af flow left this past weekend. I know its too early for ovulation to start but my cycle is irregular since I got off the pill. I have no idea what day I will Ov, so I decided to get a Basal thermometer. Hopefully it will give me a good idea of when I'm Ov. Is that possible if this is the first month I'm using it and have nothing to base it off of. I was just going to look for the shift in degree?? Idk!! Help please!

The bbt confirms O after the fact, but doesn't really help with predicting. After you O, you'll see a temp spike of at least .4 degrees and then 3 consecutive days of elevated temps. They should stay elevated until AF comes or throughout pregnancy. The best way to find your most fertile periods is to check CM and CP. Anytime you get fertile looking CM, BD.

Im getting a ovulation test this month and we are investing in a fertility monitor. Since ive been on this health kick im monitoring this cycle to see if there is a change. i honestly believe that the vitamins has helped with regulating my cycle. btw im starting geritol today

I've heard the fertility monitors are great since they give you a bigger fertile window. What is geritol, though?

Hi hun, I am TTC naturally, I only take folic acid,

My cycles range from 11 months to 1 month apart, this cycle is currently 3 months and counting ...! Am testing this Friday as I have had some cramps but no AF (yet!)

Trying to keep the PMA. :dust:

https://www.google.com/images?q=geritol+complete&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GZAZ_en&prmd=ivnsfd&resnum=3&biw=870&bih=472&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tlif130142199351010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=fi

hey say its a baby in every bottle! it worked for my bestfriend

Hello :wave:

DH and I are back to TTC following a MMC a few weeks ago. We conceived naturally last time and hope to to the same again :thumbup:

I am 29 and DH is 33

:flower:

https://www.google.com/images?q=geritol+complete&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GZAZ_en&prmd=ivnsfd&resnum=3&biw=870&bih=472&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tlif130142199351010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=fi

hey say its a baby in every bottle! it worked for my bestfriend

Well, looks like I'll have to go pick some up. :winkwink: Worth the try! Thanks.

The bbt confirms O after the fact, but doesn't really help with predicting. After you O, you'll see a temp spike of at least .4 degrees and then 3 consecutive days of elevated temps. They should stay elevated until AF comes or throughout pregnancy. The best way to find your most fertile periods is to check CM and CP. Anytime you get fertile looking CM, BD.

Oh okay. That is good to know. So, it's best use for this first month is to tell me when I OV so I can know when to test, right? We are just going to :sex: every other day lol. Can't go wrong that way! lol. At least i'll know that we gave it a fair try.

I will try to check my CM, but that seems difficult if we are dtd every other day. Wouldn't I have a mix of... well... you know... "him" and "me".

Hello :wave:

DH and I are back to TTC following a MMC a few weeks ago. We conceived naturally last time and hope to to the same again :thumbup:

I am 29 and DH is 33

:flower:

Hello back! Nice to meet you! I am sorry to hear about your MMC. I hope this is your month!! baby dust!! :dust::dust:

Oh okay. That is good to know. So, it's best use for this first month is to tell me when I OV so I can know when to test, right? We are just going to :sex: every other day lol. Can't go wrong that way! lol. At least i'll know that we gave it a fair try.

I will try to check my CM, but that seems difficult if we are dtd every other day. Wouldn't I have a mix of... well... you know... "him" and "me".

We do the same which is why i cant go by cm often. My body shows sympthoms. He fell asleep on me the night we were to bd so now im back! Which is the best opt to buy?

Once you confirm O, you'll be able to figure out when to test (and will figure out how long your LP is for future cycles if you don't catch the eggy this cycle :winkwink:). Most LPs (luteal phase) last between 10-16 days but rarely ever vary from cycle to cycle - my LP is 12 days, so I know that if it's 13dpo+ and haven't had AF, then I should test. Also, by charting your temps after O, you'll be able to determine if AF is most likely coming (temps will start dropping to near or even below your coverline).

Yes, CM can be difficult to check when you're BDing every other day. One of the best ways to distinguish his from yours is that his will dry quickly on your finger while yours will stay wet and slippery (if yours is fertile). Also, his will stretch but not as far and will stop stretching after a couple times (and usually will stretch in multiple strands) and yours will keep stretching in one strand.

DH and I are trying SMEP (sperm meets egg plan), where you start every other day starting CD8. When you get a pos OPK, you BD every day for the next three days, take a one day break, and then BD one last day. Then you wait for AF or to test.

We do the same which is why i cant go by cm often. My body shows sympthoms. He fell asleep on me the night we were to bd so now im back! Which is the best opt to buy?

I use the wondfo brand and order them off amazon (last time I got 40 opks with 10 hpts for $10 and free shipping). They're the strips, so you dip them instead of in your stream. They're good for POAS addicts like me. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"