TTC No5-6-7+

I have just recently seen a gynaecologist as its now been 12 months of ttc, I don't know if it's to do with the reversal or other issues, but if it's meant to be it will be. Yes there will be a bit of a gap, but I've been busy studying for 4 years, so having a baby before that wasn't really viable as I was so busy. I guess since my youngest starting school last year I really have got 'empty nest syndrome' lol.

Ttc number 9, however we have lost 3, so will be our 6th at home.

Hi loraloo!! Hoes ttc going?

I'm currently 12dpo I think that's if I did ov tested today bfn will test again in the morning! Can take me a week tho to get a Bfp!

Your not out tulip!!! Still early yet xx

Hi loraloo!! Hoes ttc going?

I'm currently 12dpo I think that's if I did ov tested today bfn will test again in the morning! Can take me a week tho to get a Bfp!

Your not out tulip!!! Still early yet xx

Not very well! I'm only 10/11 days post a 15 week loss and still getting positive hpt- so Til those lines bugger off I won't ovulate. Hopefully don't be too much longer!
Good luck with the testing! X

Loraloo so very saddened to learn of your losses. :cry: I've gone and read your post about Eve. :sad2: I just can't even imagine surviving that sort of loss, let alone twice more. Huge hugs :hugs: Praying for you my dear.

ricschick wow, you must implant really late. My sister is that way as well. Thank you for saying so. I know I shouldn't feel so defeated.

mum what did you study? Gaps aren't bad, I'm actually intrigued by those that have very large gaps in between children. My SIL has children older than her younger siblings. That must be manic. :haha: Was the gynecologist able to offer any insight, or are you still waiting for results?

I studied midwifery, so am now a qualified midwife :). I too have siblings younger than some of my children, totally crazy!. I had a call from my private gynaecologists secretary today and she's going to try to arrange a hysterosalpingogram privately for me, otherwise I have to wait for my NHS gynae appt and see if they will do it for me. Originally my private gynae said that I should just go straight for IVF, but we can't afford that, not with all the student debts I've mounted up :(. I've just put hubby on zinc supplements to try to boost his swimmers and I'm on preconception vitamins, my cycles are regular and I'm temping and using opks and fertility friend app. Guess we'll just have to see if it happens and just keep trying and optimising our chances. I think I ovulated yesterday so am now in my 12th 2ww 😕 xx

Wow Mumof5 congrats! Are you currently working as a midwife or looking for employment? There isn't a huge call for midwives in my area, but I've always thought it would be a great fit for me. I worked in Labor and Delivery for a while and really enjoyed it.
We fell pregnant with our 3rd son after a HSG, hopefully it's the same for you.

Sorry for your loss loraloo!!! And fx its 12th time lucky!!!!

Mumog5 wow I'd love to be a midwife you clever thing!! I hope this is your month!! Xx

Wow Mumof5 congrats! Are you currently working as a midwife or looking for employment? There isn't a huge call for midwives in my area, but I've always thought it would be a great fit for me. I worked in Labor and Delivery for a while and really enjoyed it.
We fell pregnant with our 3rd son after a HSG, hopefully it's the same for you.

Yes I have been offered a job and start in October, so nice to have some time off just being 'mum'. I also have an interview for a hospital that's nearer my home that's more money, so if I get it then I have a tough decision to make 😕. Wow thanks that's good to know about the hsg, I hope it helps me fall if I'm not lucky this month xx

ricshick when is your interview? Glad to hear that you are enjoying the time you have at home before heading back. Your chart is looking lovely. Good luck this month!

How is everyone else it's been quiet here?

tulip sorry ive been MIA!! wow congrats hun!!!!! so happy for you!! we have decided not to ttc at the moment. x

Thank you ricschick. I hope that you and your family are doing well.

Oh wow congrats tulip just seen your ticker. A h&h 9 months to you 💕. Looks like this months another no go, pretty sure ad will be here tomorrow right on time 😔 xx

Thanks mumof5. I hope that isn't the case and that AF doesn't make an appearance.

Hi ladies can I join you ? I'm only trying for baby number two tho.. Xx

I don't mind cheering you on hun, but I'm not sure how active the other ladies are on BnB these days.

I hope everyone is well!

I'm still here 👋🏻, still ttc......😒. Waiting for a laparoscopy to check my tubes, have a feeling my reversal may have failed ☹️. How's everyone? Xx

Hiya mumof5 :wave:

Sadly at our first scan we found that our baby didn't have a heartbeat. We opted to miscarry naturally at home, it's been difficult. Thankfully we are nearly at an end and things have been uncomplicated.

I wish you had a TTC journal. It's hard for me to keep up with everyone as I don't visit many other threads anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->