TTC/NTNP buddy?!

hopefully AF doesnt come and that test was wrong!

looks likes im not out yet. all the pains must of been pre-ovulation pains, i took this OPK today and my urine was very dilluted so i think this is defo positive. what do you think?pos opk 001.jpg

Positive!! Happy BDing!!

I got a faint line on my OPK this afternoon too - I haven't had a thing for a few days so hopefully this is the start of my surge!!

We might be in the 2WW together 3boys :hugs:

Positive!! Happy BDing!!

I got a faint line on my OPK this afternoon too - I haven't had a thing for a few days so hopefully this is the start of my surge!!

Im starting to doubt whether its positive at all. I know half of it is darker than control line, do u really think its pos? I hope we are in the 2ww together. x x

Positive!! Happy BDing!!

Im starting to doubt whether its positive at all. I know half of it is darker than control line, do u really think its pos? I hope we are in the 2ww together. x x

I'm sure I heard somewhere that as long as 50% of it was darker than the control line then it was positive. Wait for a couple of hours and don't drink anything, then do another one. xx

yes thats what i am going to do. Hope you get yours as well! x x But we have bd'd so much in the run up to this that neither of us "want" to. We still are but its forced. Next month im going to take it alot easier! lol

fingers crossed for u hun! start BD lol

hey guys, how is everyone today?

Fine and dandy. Just heading to bed in my corner of the world :)

wondering what tomorrow will bring. First time I'll have to sneek test with a shared bathroom too. Still expecting a bfn, but of course desperately hoping for that lovely first bfp of my life.

I hope so too hun, try and let us know when you do it, I'll try and stay up late to see your result! cant wait to see your BFP!

Good luck NDH :hugs:

Still no positive opk for me yet. This is my 2nd day of Agnus Castus....cd37. :coffee:

Bfn again.
I'm gonna keep testing daily this cycle, but if it goes to another cycle then I'll only start testing the day before AF is due.

I think its best that way hun, once AF is due you are pretty certain to get an accurate answer especially if you know when you ovulated. Although i know how hard it is keeping away from the tests! x x

Is it ever! Lol. I'm not peeing on more than one a day anymore though, unless I definitely saw another line with colour. Just found out a friend who got married after me is expecting baby number two. I want my own now!

listen i can understand you! your ttc your first! what i cant understand is me! I found out my SIL is trying for baby no. 2 and im terrified that it will happen for her and not for me and I'll be eaten alive with jealousy which doesnt make sense seeing as in i have 4! lol

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone today? Still no updates from me....small temp rise but nothing to suggest ov :coffee:

sorry to hear that hun, hope you ovulate soon. I have no updates either, although at 3 dpo there wouldnt be anything to say! lol! Hope you are all well! x x

Ok so this evening I started noticing a weird smell following me. I smelled everything I was wearing/sitting on/near, etc and everything smelled normal, but that smell is still there, almost like it's in my nose. Then DH kissed me and said my breath smells metallic. Now i'm able to taste a very strong metallic taste too (as well as still smelling it - ick!) and it's getting stronger.

Ok so this evening I started noticing a weird smell following me. I smelled everything I was wearing/sitting on/near, etc and everything smelled normal, but that smell is still there, almost like it's in my nose. Then DH kissed me and said my breath smells metallic. Now i'm able to taste a very strong metallic taste too (as well as still smelling it - ick!) and it's getting stronger.

Sounds good :thumbup: When will you test again?

I said I'd only be testing once a day til I'm either late or see more than a shadow, but this metallic taste/smell is obviously not on my head if hubby noticed, so I might go test right now lol. Trying to think how long since I last wee'd as I have t been consciously trying to hold it. It should be concentrated enough I think.

Oh and I googles dysgeusia (metallic taste) just for fun to see other causes and the science behind it. It's actually increasing estrogen that can cause it, not pregnancy itself (so says one source anyway). But another cause is mercury poisoning, and I know I already have a buildup of mercury in my system (which never goes w
away). Not toxic at the level it is, but further exposure would be bad. Since it's a brand new taste/smell and I didn't eat any more thermometers today though, it's probably not that :p

I'll be back in 10 mins, and test again in the morning too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->