TTC number 3!!! :)

DocMcStuffins

Cautiously expecting #3
Reaction score
Hey,

So my husband and I have 2 daughters. Our eldest will be 4 in July and our youngest has just this month turned 2.

It took my hubby a long time to convince me that a third baby would be a good thing and so 2 days ago we started ttc!

I have to say as apprehensive as I was before, now that we've started I'm pretty excited.

With both times before we fell pregnant after the first month but I'm not expecting the same this time around. Not only am I older but I'm also overweight now. But fingers crossed it happens soon.

Neither if us mind what we have, a boy or another girl would be a blessing.

It sounds crazy (and I know it's not physically possible) but after we dtd while trying for our second I just knew, that same night and the next day I had a pulling, cramping feeling low down in my pubic area.

Today I'm experiencing the same feelings. I guess only time will tell. I'm currently on cd16 of my cycle which is usually 31 days. We dtd on cd13 and cd15, we will also do every night up to next week to cover all bases.

I don't do opk's or check temps or anything. I sometimes keep an eye on changes in cm if I remember and I track my periods in an app on my phone but that's because my cycles used to be really irregular.

Anyway, that's a bit about me!

Would love to hear from anyone else trying or even ttc their 3rd baby!

X

Hi Doc! We are also TTC#3, with two daughters already :)
Got pg in August but suffered a loss, so still trying.
Good luck!

Hey!

Nice to meet somebody in the same position.

So sorry for your loss. I hope it happens soon for you!

Do you chart or anything or just go with the flow?

X

I also have 2 daughters, ages 4 and 5. My husband and I have been TTC only for a month and I'm not due to take a pregnancy test until the 15th, before then I was using a copper IUD for the past 4 years (give or take). Our first daughter was easy to conceive and happened within the first month we were trying, our last daughter was a surprise when our oldest was 7 months old. Like you, I feel like this time around is going to be harder, I'm older and have a lot more stress in my life compared to a few years ago....as does my husband.

Thanks, it is so hard to go through but having 2 wonderful kids at home helped a lot.

I am charting, and did so for quite awhile before TTC#3 just to get to know my cycles better... I love it, I know exactly when to expect AF, when I am ovulating, and just in general what is going on in there :)

Hi ( love your name) doc Mcstuffins
I also have two girls one turns 4 at then end of this month and the other is 16months. I wouldn't say we are trying but NTNP.
After my second I said no not ever to any more children, but recently I have got the baby bug! I am just monitoring my cm around ovulation.

Mind if I join? I'm torn between TTC and NTNP but we're definitely looking forward to having a third baby. Maybe a girl this time? We have two boys, an almost four year old (where does the time go?) and and 14 month old.

Hi! We are also ttc baby#3! We have two boys (1 & 4) and would love to add another baby to the mix. I'm hoping for a girl but will be happy either way!
This is our 7th cycle ttc. I had a chemical pregnancy in November and have been using opk's, preeseed and temping since then.
Wishing everyone lots of luck this cycle!
:dust:

Hello! Also trying for #3 here! I am heading into my 6th cycle now. My DS is 10 and DD is almost 7 and with both of them I got pg within the first 2 cycles but that's not the case this time.

Welcome guys! It's lovely to see others that are ttc a third. Sometes I do feel a bit crazy for wanting another!

X

Hi girls,mind if i join in?? Been speaking about ttc#3 for a while now and we have both decided to just dtd and see what happens. After 4 mc,dd1 was conceived 1st month trying and dd2 was 2nd month trying. I don't chart or temp or anything,just use an app to see when i should be fertile using lmp as guide. 39 this year so don't know how long this will take. Good luck to us all. Amanda xx

It sounds crazy (and I know it's not physically possible) but after we dtd while trying for our second I just knew, that same night and the next day I had a pulling, cramping feeling low down

X[/QUOTE]
i "knew"with our 2nd as well. Dh was saying i was crazy,lol,but i was right!!

Hiya, can I also join you! I have two boys aged 27 and 14 months. It took just over 2 years to conceive ds1 and got soo lucky ntnp with ds2. I have pcos and very irregular cycles so just hoping that we could possibly get lucky again! Started ttc #3 last month (first cycle since stopping bcp) and actually had a period after around 30days, not sure if i ov'd or not but going to track cm this month & hope for the best. Good luck everyone :flower:

Hope we all get our BFP's soon xx

I know I can't believe I actually contemplating having another! We had suggested waiting but with having two girls already, if another girl I would like them all close in age. So were is every one in their cycles! I am due for af on monday. Been trying not to symptom spot but just cant help myself, beginning of the week been a bit crampy like af was going to start and my boobs feel heavy not sore to touch. X

I'm currently on cd18 and what I think is 2dpo so still have AGES to wait!

I will try to hold out til at least 25th until I test, but if I can will try to wait until I'm late for af but I have a load of IC's due to arrive in the post tomorrow so knowing me I'll just be dying to POAS as soon as I can. Lol.

I have felt so sick and crampy since O though. I have such a constant dull achy pulling feeling really low down. I know it won't be anything pregnancy related as it's too early but I know I won't be able to help symptom spotting soon!

X

I'm still new to the forum, so I don't know what a lot of the abbreviations stand for....I've figured out a few though :). My AF is due tomorrow, and I feel like she's going to come full force. I've been pretty crampy lately and I'm usually not when I maintain a good amount exercise (like I have been). I kind of want to test today to lessen the disappointment of what might happen tomorrow and focus on the next cycle....would it be too early?

Also, I recently (mid December) took out my copper IUD, so I'm not sure if my body is going through some confusion and it's just going to take longer to get pregnant in general

I am ment to be ntnp but might as well be trying to convince. Think it puts my hubby mind a rest saying not trying, he is a bit worried about having a third but is going with the flow!
Itsjana it wouldn't be too early to test on a frer, but you are nearly there. If you can manage tot wait till af is due. It's easy saying it I know I would be tempted!

ItsJana it may well show up on a frer! I know if it was me I wouldn't be able to resist not testing. And even if it did turn out to be a bfn it by no means means you're out. Loads of women don't get their bfp's til they're quite late for af!

Good luck!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->