TTC number 3!!! :)

Thank you and good luck to all of you!! I hope you see a BFP very soon!

DocMcStuffins I haven't used a digital test yet, and I wonder if my blood work gives the results from my last AF or when I last ovulated. 2 weeks from when I last ovulated sounds like it's correct.

Congratulations itsjana. I read it as your levels are 203. So happy for you! X

It's lovely to already see the first BFP in this thread!

Exciting! Hopefully all us girls can be just as blessed.

ItsJana, how many dpo are you? What symptoms did you have? :) x

We are ttc number 3 too.
Ds1 is nearly 4 and ds2 is 11 months, after ds1 it took 9 months for my period to return (breastfeeding) and a further 18 months to conceive ds2. Hoping it doesn't take as long this time. My period returned 9 months after ds2 as well, so this has been our 2nd month trying and now on cycle day 31. My last cycle was 27 days but not sure what's Normal yet, tested yesterday - negative. Will test tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

I just got my results I think I understand but can anyone confirm what it says....in English please :p

Choriogonadotropin Intact+Beta Subunit
A
IU/L
Non Pregnant: <5
0 - 1 Week: 5-50
1 - 2 Weeks: 40-300
2 - 3 Weeks: 100-1000
3 - 4 Weeks: 500-6000
1 - 2 Months: 5000-200000
2 - 3 Months: 10000-100000
2nd Trimester: 3000-50000
3rd Trimester: 1000-50000
Post Partum: detectable levels for 30 days

Congratulations xx

It's lovely to already see the first BFP in this thread!

Exciting! Hopefully all us girls can be just as blessed.

ItsJana, how many dpo are you? What symptoms did you have? :) x

When I took the blood test on the 15th I was 15 or 16 days DPO. Not much symptoms, just a little insomnia for the past 3 days and some cramping.

I'm sooooooo impatient. I just POAS at 5 or 6 dpo!!!

How dumb is that! I knew it would be negative but couldn't help myself! Lol. I have a ton of Internet cheapie tests though so might just test every day til af shows up (or doesn't hopefully) x

I am normally really impatient and test pretty early. This time I am trying to stay calm about it all. Af is due today and no signs or her showing :) yet! I normally start in tje night or morning she is due! Still got heavy breast feeling tired but then my girls are not sleeping too well with a cough. I am also really veiny which seems to happen when I am pregnant !

Oooh sounds positive Lou! I don't know how you have the will power not to test! I'd be straight down the shops getting frer!

X

I know. A few months ago before we started ntnp I thought I was pregnant and was straight down the shops but it was a false alarm. But said this time we would wait until af is late, money is tight at the minute so dont want to be buying lots of test! I think I will be in shock if I get that bfp, we have talked about a 3rd and debated when would be the best time. Just didnt expect so soon! Think I will test Wednesday if no af.

Well good luck! Hope you get that bfp. I still have ages to wait before I'll know one way or another! But it's half term now so am going to be kept busy at he with the girls!

X

I hope you get your bfp soon Doc. And i am sure you will be kept busy this week, and it goes quick for you! Will keep you updatedxx

Congrats ItsJana!

Good luck to all the other TTC#3 ladies, hope it's our turn soon :D

Hi all you TTC#3 ladies, anyone have anything fun to update? Symptoms etc?
I am 9DPO, not much happening besides WAITING....

Hi all you TTC#3 ladies, anyone have anything fun to update? Symptoms etc?
I am 9DPO, not much happening besides WAITING....

Hi, i am 2dpo and already time is dragging! At least you'll get to test soon. I ordered ic's that should come on mon so i'll need to hide them from myself for a week lol xx

Ha IC's are WAAAAY too tempting. I know its too early for me to test but they are looking at me :p

I'm 5dpo today...had quite the temp drop this morning (hoping that its implantation). I have 3 IC's left from last cycle. I'm going to start testing Monday morning (8dpo). :)

im 6 dpo

having tummy pains from 3 dpo...

booked an opp with gp this afternoon

How's everyone getting on? How many dpo are you?

I'm either 9 or 10. Tested this morning but bfn. But I did look back to see when I got my bfp with my last baby and i tested on cd29 which was negative and then tested again on cd35 and it was my bfp. Right now I'm only at cd26 so I'm guessing it would still be too early for me yet.

We'll see. I seem to go through days of thinking 'yeah I feel pregnant' (when I'm nauseous and wanting to sleep all day which is unlike me) to days where I don't feel pregnant at all.

Wish this wait was over already!

X

14DPO and just today got my +OPK, it's never been positive this late but I never have O'd later than CD14...so I'm assuming I will O today....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->