Ttc number 3 :)

I'll respond when i get home as I'm on my phone and about to go back to class.

Temp 97.32 This morning. 6th day flashing smiley. Negative IC. Though I'm questioning why i bothered with either this morning since i drank a lot before bed so fmu was insanely dilute. Like so dilute that i even knew that it was pointless to do either, but being a poas addict i still couldn't resist lol

With everything combined, I'd just be much happier seeing a blank circle and my Temps in my usual 96 range. I just want consistency. But I'm ok though. Not upset or bummed or anything. Just kind of rolling my eyes at it all and am finally just not worried it confused.

It's annoying, but i feel oddly patient and relaxed today. Packing on BD tonight. I think over other day is working best for us. Last cycle when i had the positive opks we tried every day for a few days and it was like overkill and dh couldn't do it and it stressed me out at the thought of not. So even if/when i get my positive opks, sticking to every other day. Unless we have a few days where we didn't sell be ok to do 2 days in a row and then skip a day or something.

Cns looking at your chart now id say you were oing / close to. I hear you on the every second day thing, but then I get paranoid we've missed the egg! Glad your gum is better.

Good luck!!!

Afm - Managed to get BD last night. It was so nice switching everything off and chilling out. Didn't get to sleep until 1.30 so tired this morning. No pressure tonight. I'm going to watch Gilmore girls with my sister so if I get lucky with DH after bonus!!

My chart drop is the same as last time but earlier. Wonder if that means I'll have a shorter cycle.

Gypsy: That's awesome that things are consistent enough to start seeing a pattern! I really hope that being able to see more a pattern will really help this month and that DH really sticks with it. Are you still doing the grapefruit juice? I've found that I'm finally able to tolerate it. I still think it's gross :laugh2: but it goes down a bit smoother now.

For your DH, is there something that you can incorporate into BD (or leading up to it) that he would really enjoy and/or help him relax and de-stress? I'm fresh out of ideas lol but was just wondering in case it may help the odds lol

Katy: Thanks for explaining on the clomid and femara. Before I only knew clomid was for ttc but not exactly what for, and I didn't hear about femara until you mentioned it. I appreciate you explaining everything! I definitely get the desperate times, desperate measures. Which days in your cycle have you been starting them? I heard soy isoflavones are similar, so I gave them a shot this cycle since I didn't O until about CD 40 last cycle and have absolutely no idea if they are going to help (I'm guessing not), but I figured it was worth a try.

cns: I used to have cm like that. Like ages ago lol like you I had no idea what it meant until about 4 - 5 years ago. Of course by then I seemed to be getting less and less. I'm pretty sure it's what I had, but I'm afraid of making my chart more wonky if it's wrong :laugh2: It does seem different from BDing, but I know that there have been times it has seemed similar.

I almost did take a pic last night :haha: Unfortunately I didn't have my phone me, so that didn't happen lol I only wanted to take a pic because I was excited at the prospect of it being ewcm and wanted to "document" it :haha:

I'm glad your gum is feeling better! Hopefully time passes quickly for testing! I hate that the tww has to be so agonizing lol

I'm a bit crampy tonight. Not a ton or anything. I have to be a bit more conservative with my opks. I'm nearly out which isn't nearly enough to satisfy my poas addiction lol

I may be making a trip to the dollar store this weekend. I kudu don't know if i should burger getting more CB digitals. I went but them locally as they're too expensive. Amazon is cheaper ansfalsed at this rate i wouldn't get them until Wednesday which I'm sure it'd be ok to have 2 days in between. I'll have some more IC Monday so I'm thinking of just going with those for now.

The only opk i had close-ish to being positive was cd 9, and i dint think it was positive at all. Plus I finished the soy isoflavones cd 7 sms not site if they could've given a false gasket line or not.

And no BD tonight. I know I'm being irrational over it and overreacting. It's not so much that we didn't and I think I'm about to O or anything, but it was just kind of how he said he "will" BD rather than wanting to.

I think it was just how he said "I will", that it's just nothing but a chore for him. I'm not sure when we'll find the time this weekend. I just don't want to miss our window with the inconsistency of my cycle. I know it can be hard and stressful and whatnot, but that's literally all he has to do with all this. I'm getting up every morning at the same time even if it's a day where I could enjoy a sleep in to take my temp. The negative opks, negative hpts, the supplements, checking cp, cm, and seeing on a daily basis how my body is kind of nothing more than a POS right now. I don't want to be doing all this, but it's worth it to me for the (hopeful) end result. This is on top of going off meds that I hate being off because it makes everything 100x more difficult, school, etc, etc. He just gets to have sex. That's all. Not that it can't be draining. I get that, but just saying "I will" just kind of burned my toast.

That on top of thinking about how he says he's doing this because he knows how much I want this, but he's really just okay with having 2. Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% grateful for my kids and feel so blessed to have them in my life, but it would take time to wrap my head around not having any more. It's always been something important to me. Which is why we've always ended up where we have been. I'm certain that he's just doing this so I could be happy, not because it's what he really wants, which is a never ending thing with us (and I don't want to do this if it's not what he wants).

Sorry for the vent. I've gone to the emotional side this evening after a visit to my in laws that just didn't sit well with me.

Sorry for the million posts...

Temp This morning 96.64. 7th flashing smiley this morning. Not sure where yesterday's relaxed mood went. Still emotional this morning. Started bawling first thing. DH is being uncharacteristically loving and supportive. I'm not complaining. It's just something new. BD this morning. I wasn't really up for it as it seems pointless to try today.

He encouraged me to call for an appt to see what's up and if there's anything they can do or look into since i have break coming up in a couple of weeks (assuming they have anything available that soon).

I feel silly calling though. I don't even know what I'm asking for if i do call.

Cns looking at your chart now id say you were oing / close to. I hear you on the every second day thing, but then I get paranoid we've missed the egg! Glad your gum is better.

Good luck!!!

Afm - Managed to get BD last night. It was so nice switching everything off and chilling out. Didn't get to sleep until 1.30 so tired this morning. No pressure tonight. I'm going to watch Gilmore girls with my sister so if I get lucky with DH after bonus!!

My chart drop is the same as last time but earlier. Wonder if that means I'll have a shorter cycle.

I think you meant to direct that to spunky ? I was like wait did I mention something about every other day? & I thought my chart looked pretty positive for O lol .

But AFM - my temp went down a bit today but still over CL . I was wondering yesterday if I would get an ID today . Yesterday I had cramps on and off , had a MAJOR mood swing out of no where .. like could literally have my husbands head . I had to leave and go to the store for a breather for no reason . It made me google if extreme irritability is an early sign . I got mixed results. But I am usually never like that unless it's the few days before AF which isn't expected for another 7-9 days . Also TMI , but when checking my cp the vaginal walls were extremely swollen . Even towards the opening. It was hard to ignore . & I was like wth ?! But hoping it's a good sign & hoping temp goes back up tmw !

Spunky - I'm sorry :( I think O is coming soon for you . I understand the feeling with your dh and how he makes it seem like a chore . I think it's hard for them .. it takes the sexy out of it when it's for baby making and they are scheduled to have sex.. but they just don't understand what goes into it . My dh was similar around O . Now that I'm not pouncing on him every night for baby making .. now he's bothering me :haha: ... I hate to say bothering because he's not .. it's nice to have my normal dh back but you know what I mean haha .
If you do decide to call the doctor which may be a good idea if this cycle doesn't bring you your bfp .. I would ask for hormone testing . Just tell them you've been charting your cycles with temps and fertile signs and nothing is making sense and it is really erratic and you cycles are irregular . They should test your estrogen & testosterone before O , LH around O , and progesterone on 7 days after O. That will help them see what's wrong and what treatments are needed . It's often an easy fix depending on the issue. Hormones can be medically altered :)
Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry CNS yes it was aimed at Spunky!

So to add to Spunky's post from what you've said, our DH's sound very similar. I haven't gone through testing before so don't fully understand it. I'm really hoping after now the 9th month we won't be waiting for a year. It didn't take this long with the other two, but I'd say age is now a factor / endo / stressful year. It feels to hard for me to back away sometimes because although you say no you start going through your cycle thinking everything is a chance that you may have O'd or everything after that is a chance you have a BFP coming. I'm sorry everything is so so messy for you. hopefully the doctor really helps when / if you make that decision.

CNS - Got to love hormones!! i keep thinking that that must be a sign our hormones are working because when there are mood swings it has to be caused by something! (but I may be talking out of my ass right now lol).

AFM - Had my sister over to watch Gilmore Girls. I really enjoyed it and made it through 2 episodes. I love the changes everyone has gone through and how they have managed to get nearly everyone on the show again.

DH and i didn't try last night, but this morning was like really old times. I always wake up before him and I just rolled over and started giving him tickles on the back / legs etc (like a mini massage), and low and behold he turns around and wooohhoooo bahahaha. :happydance: Maybe us really getting to the grits and talking so much about it has made something click. We've managed it everyday although I admit some have been hard to get him into. Fingers crossed we can keep going. CD13 tomorrow which was when FF picked up O, temp still down today so fingers crossed we have nearly covered all we can. i will still have to harass him tomorrow though :p

Gypsy: They do sound pretty similar! I definitely get the whole everything feels like a chance, making it hard to back away. Have things been better since your procedure 2-3 months ago?

I'm jealous you were able to get started on Gilmore Girls! DH and I have been wanting to get started, but it's been too hard trying to find the time. I have 2 weeks left of the semester, so I'm hoping we find time during my break.

I'm so so so so glad that things have been going well with DH <3 I peeked at your chart, and I just feel good about this cycle for you.

cns: Your chart is looking awesome. I'm sorry about the mood swings, but things sound promising.

I think what's hard for us is our schedules and the stress of life right now. Though our sex life has always been on the pathetic side, averaging 1-2 times a month for quite awhile. So I know it's kind of a shock the body :haha: I think with these last 2 cycles we've squeezed in about a year's worth of sex... :blush:

AFM, I'm undecided on calling, but I'm going to kind of wait and see. I need to schedule an annual anyway, but I had put it off, hoping I'd be in soon enough. I want to call, but I guess I'm also a little scared to call. I know that sounds silly.

Pretty much emotional all day. Mostly just wanting to cry. DH and I were at least able to have a nice time out for a bit. Our anniversary was on Thanksgiving so really couldn't do anything. My parents came over to watch the kids so that we could finally go out and celebrate it. We ended up going to see Fantastic Beasts and then went to Olive Garden. It was relaxing and enjoyable.

CP: Medium, medium, medium.
CM: Eggwhite (I think)
2 more IC opks: Both negative

A little crampy today. CD 19.

So, we BD'd this morning. Didn't notice ewcm earlier in the day, but seemed to have some tonight. I'm pretty sure it's ewcm as it stretched it out multiple times...

cns? (putting possible ewcm pics under spoiler just in case someone is willing to look and give me some thoughts and if others don't want to see):

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Username0000/20161203_223920_opt_zpsdlkpm6ms.jpg
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/Username0000/20161203_223941_opt_zpsvn8jecsd.jpg

I find looking at CM so interesting! Thanks for taking the pic. I'd say that is EWCM :). I very rarely get it that stretchy. Hence taking grapefruit juice and drinking green tea!!

Thanks though re the chart I've really got my fingers crossed this cycle too.

Must have been so nice going to the movies in peace!! Really these little things we take for granted until you are parents. Going to the movies and not worrying about little ones.

AFM - I had a mini freak out this afternoon as i started getting spotting in my EWCM, then when I went to feel my CP old red blood completely covered my fingers - sorry TMI. It was coupled with being very swollen / sore lower back, and sore legs much like I feel like AF is coming. So was thinking my cycle has done something funky! Read that mid cycle bleeding like this is totally normal, but I feel sick as well. WTF!! I hope this doesn't put a damper on all the TTC we have been doing. I read that the PH level of blood is the same as CM so sperm can live in it? Anyone know?

I really hope my temp is back up tomorrow then it might confirm that I have O'd. Everything my body is doing confirms it.

Spunky - i would def say that's ewcm ! :)
Gypsy - I see you have temped for today & have ewcm . I think you may see a spike tmw :) fingers crossed !

Gypsy: This seems to be the first time I've really had it in awhile. Maybe 3-4 years? I don't know if the soy isoflavones helped with that at all or if it was just grapefruit juice, increased fluids, etc. There's not a ton, but still better than nothing!

That's odd about the blood. Though I've read that some have ovulation spotting from the release of the egg. From what I've read that it's normal and doesn't hurt chances of conceiving. I hope you feel better and that you get your spike tomorrow.

cns: Thanks! I'm really hoping as I don't think I've seen ewcm in like 3-4 years. Your temp this morning looks super promising! :happydance:

AFM, Temp 97.07. 8th day of flashing smileys. I have 2 CB sticks left which I'm trying to save for tomorrow and Tuesday. I have 1 IC left which I'll probably use this afternoon.

I ended up canceling my ICs Friday night as I was just so disheartened by everything. I may get a few of the cheapest opks I can find while we're out at the store today. Maybe to get through Wednesday. I'm not sure if I should get any more CB sticks or just wait until next cycle. I kind of feel like I should just wait until next cycle to get any more at this point. I can't stand the thought of getting a new pack just to use them all and get more flashing smileys.

Still a little bit on the emotional side today, but I think yesterday was the worst so far. I almost cried this morning because DH said he didn't want to see my ewcm pic :haha::nope:

I'm 1 day late for AF. And it's almost evening. So it could be a luteal cyst delaying AF or I could be pregnant... I know exactly when I ovulated and yesterday was 11 dpo when AF always starts.
I know I should test but I'm not in a hurry. Probably tomorrow.

Cnsweeney, a luteal cyst is when the follicle doesn't rupture and release the egg. It excretes progesterone and therefore delays AF for days or even months, till it ruptures on its own or medically. It's more common when taking clomid, not sure about femara.

Fingers crossed for you Katy. i've not heard of a luteal cyst before either. Please don't be that.

Spunky so maybe the grapefruit juice is working! Taste like ass I admit but I really think that it helps.

LOL about your DH not wanting to see that! Mine would say no as well. It would gross him out so much I would 100% not be touched in a while. When we first met i could barely even talk about my periods with him, after 3 years he finally doesn't care.

:hugs: though being emotional like that is so hard.

AFM - my temp hasn't spiked :confused: I'm convinced from everything yesterday that I would have O'd. My CP has gone up further but it's hard, and I can barely get to the opening. The bleeding has stopped, but I'm still cramping a little and my C is creamy tainted pink. I was so so shattered last night and this morning we slept in and the kids were nearly late for school. I didn't even brush my teeth when I left

I have a theory that as I was getting the pains and the bleeding in the afternoon that if I O'd that my progesterone spike might not come until tomorrow. Wishful thinking anyway. It would be like me having a rest this afternoon for my BBT to be right and it has spiked after the 12-24 peak from ovulation. That was extremely confusing, but I keep thinking that our bodies don't always work in daily format i.e. if you ovulate in the afternoon you may not spike for another 24 hours therefore not getting a high temp until 36 hours (the second morning).

bahahaha what i load of gibberish. I hope someone can make sense of that!

Gypsy - you aren't doing opks right ? Sorry if you already answered that . But FWIW- I always O the day after my last day of fertile cm . So for you that would be today ! Maybe you'll have a spike in the morning :)

I noticed a couple more possible symptoms today -
side pain again like I get around o . It's like a dull ache in my flank area . I think I get them because I almost always have a corpus luteum cyst hanging out . I only ever get it on my right side and not every month so I think it's only when I O from that side . It goes away once I O but for the first time ever it's back in the TWW . I read it could be the corpus doing its job and getting stronger to produce the pregnancy hormones needed .
Also , started getting stabbing cervical pains . Not sure if any of you ever got these while pregnant but I did with dd2 and it was awful. It's short random stabbing bursts of shooting pains in your vajayjay and cervix area . Had it a few days ago and thought nothing of it .. just thought it was weird because the only other time I ever experienced that was late pregnancy . But then I got it a couple more times today and read that a lot of ladies get it right before their bfps .
So I'm hoping this all means something good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->